Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

What's frustrating is their intolerance.

You think people should be tolerant of hate, ignorance and intolerance?

The Rude Pundit: Pity the Bullied White, Straight, Conservative Christians

Feeling that same-sex sex is 'horrible' isn't hate, it's a a natural reaction and an opinion, which apparently you're okay with oppressing because you don't agree with it. Amazing what goes for 'hate' these days, pretty much everything you disagree with, right?

Feeling it is fine. Saying it out loud won't land you in jail, but you may feel societies pressure not to.

So it's not hate when people are disgusted by blacks and whites together? Okay, what is it?

You think people should be tolerant of hate, ignorance and intolerance?

The Rude Pundit: Pity the Bullied White, Straight, Conservative Christians

Feeling that same-sex sex is 'horrible' isn't hate, it's a a natural reaction and an opinion, which apparently you're okay with oppressing because you don't agree with it. Amazing what goes for 'hate' these days, pretty much everything you disagree with, right?

Yup.

Of course, calling it "hate" makes it easier to punish.

Any excuse to exercise control.

Really no anti gay bigot or racist is motivated by hate? What is it then?

I never did or said what your post implied I did or said. :eusa_liar:

I didn't say you did those things. You pointed out how society did not tolerate gays as they do now as though that's comparable to no longer tolerating bigotry.

The hell you didn't... :lol: It's right there in your post... 'YOU really want to compare...' when I made no such comparison nor used any such language.

I also don't classify a heterosexual thinking that gay sex is disgusting or disturbing as 'bigotry' or 'hate' either, because it isn't.

You saiid society once did not accept gays in comparison to not accepting interracial marriage or SSM.

It becomes bigotry when you want to legislate your disgust by denying equality to gays.

Are you retarded?

Yep...we are living in the twilight zone. A natural reaction from a straight male now can force someone to lose their job if they don't attend a reeducation camp.

In the NFL

...In the NFL

Who's teaching that? The NFL? ESPN?

Do what you want homos, just don't expect everyone to approve of it. Tolerance is wearing thin for people who know how we got where we are today, believe it.

...Tell that to the NFL

Why is it so hard for Republicans to place any blame on ESPN or the NFL? They aired the video that you are so upset about.

How does your outrage fizzle when corporations are involved?

Yup.

Any excuse to exercise control.

If anti-Christian bigots aren't motivated by hate, what is it then?

Are you retarded?

In the NFL

...In the NFL

Who's teaching that? The NFL? ESPN?

...Tell that to the NFL

Why is it so hard for Republicans to place any blame on ESPN or the NFL? They aired the video that you are so upset about.

I don't think anyone is 'outraged' by the video, we're pretty much numb as a society at this point. It's people being punished, silenced, oppressed, etc... for their opinion that is hypocritical and wrong.

Yup.

Any excuse to exercise control..

Maybe some people are grossed out by it. Maybe some think it's unnatural. Maybe some people think it's a mental problem. Obviously some think it goes against their religion. Maybe some people have had some kind of bad experience.

I don't know.

But to simply call it "hate" is either intellectually dishonest or a drastic reduction in the standard of "hate". That's a pretty strong word, or at least it USED to be, and now it's being thrown around and diluted as often as "racist".

Disagreement is not hate.

Are you retarded?

I don't think anyone is 'outraged' by the video, we're pretty much numb as a society at this point. It's people being punished, silenced, oppressed, etc... for their opinion that is hypocritical and wrong.

Yeah, except the only person that was punished was an NFL player BY the NFL....Yet I hear no outrage being sent toward the NFL. Because their outrage suddenly goes away?

Yeah, except the only person that was punished was an NFL player BY the NFL....Yet I hear no outrage being sent toward the NFL. Because their outrage suddenly goes away?

Where do you get that idea? I'm not talking to the 'NFL' in here, I'm talking to people who support people being punished because their opinion differs from those people. I guess they're the 'thought police' now. :cuckoo:

Where do you get that idea? I'm not talking to the 'NFL' in here, I'm talking to people who support people being punished because their opinion differs from those people. I guess they're the 'thought police' now. :cuckoo:

See instead of saying you hold the accountable you ask a question instead of a rebuttal. And I pointed this out at least a dozen times and every response is like yours. Full of "how, when, why, who" and no outrage.

The NFL is the thought police who fired suspended someone for their thoughts. No one else has been silenced but that guy yet you claim to be outraged at silencing. So you show your outrage by attacking people on a MB with no power?

Thats how I get the idea. :lol:

See instead of saying you hold the accountable you ask a question instead of a rebuttal. And I pointed this out at least a dozen times and every response is like yours. Full of "how, when, why, who" and no outrage.

The NFL is the thought police who fired suspended someone for their thoughts. No one else has been silenced but that guy yet you claim to be outraged at silencing. So you show your outrage by attacking people on a MB with no power?

Thats how I get the idea. :lol:

Which part of 'I'm not talking to the NFL on here' didn't you understand? I am outraged at the NFL, what they did was bullshit. People defending their actions in here, which is who I'm actually speaking too, is bullshit too. That good enough for you?

FINALLY!!! Under duress but ....FINALLY

I really don't get your point? Finally what? This thread wasn't about the NFL?

The NFL is the only group that has punished someone which you claimed you were against. So instead of railing against people without power to silence...you can...you know, if you're really outraged at people being silenced, address the ones actually doing the silencing

FINALLY!!! Under duress but ....FINALLY

The NFL is the only group that has punished someone which you claimed you were against. So instead of railing against people without power to silence...you can...you know, if you're really outraged at people being silenced, address the ones actually doing the silencing

How do you know I'm not or that I haven't? That wasn't what this thread was about, and I was obviously addressing the people and the points they brought up in here.

How do you know I'm not or that I haven't? That wasn't what this thread was about, and I was obviously addressing the people and the points they brought up in here.

Because instead of saying you have you ask how do I know you havent :lol: Simple human psychology.

Because instead of saying you have you ask how do I know you havent :lol: Simple human psychology.

Whatever dude. :cuckoo:

Yup.

Any excuse to exercise control..

Maybe some people are grossed out by it. Maybe some think it's unnatural. Maybe some people think it's a mental problem. Obviously some think it goes against their religion. Maybe some people have had some kind of bad experience.

I don't know.

But to simply call it "hate" is either intellectually dishonest or a drastic reduction in the standard of "hate". That's a pretty strong word, or at least it USED to be, and now it's being thrown around and diluted as often as "racist".

Disagreement is not hate.

Hate was only ONE of the motivations I mentioned and yet you zoom in on it. Are some anti gay bigots motivated by hate? Yes they are.

Forum List

Back