Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

That's the way freedom works. When you say something objectionable everyone else has to let you.

If Tom Brady wants to tweet racist or homophobic shit thats his biz.

The Clippers owner is quite free to be as racist as he wishes.

I agree that they can be as racist as they want. What I don't support is your insistence that we must remain silent when they do it.

Who's saying that you "must remain silent"?

What you people choose to do, however, is far more than just talk. You want to punish. I don't know why this needs to be so difficult to understand. To repeat, you choose to do that. You don't have to.

Do you really not recognize the difference, or are you just being obtuse?

I agree that they can be as racist as they want. What I don't support is your insistence that we must remain silent when they do it.

You have AS much of a right to voice your displeasure as they have to say whatever they want.

The NBA does NOT have the right to take his team away, and YOU don't have the right to try and curtail anyone else's speech.

Actually, we do have the right to curtail other people's speech because we don't want to live in a shitty racist backwater white trash country full of inbred Confederate mouth-breathers. When stupid inbred hicks say ridiculous racist gibberish, We the People have the right to say, "Shut the fuck up, redneck. Your hate speech and racism already caused one civil war and you lost. YOU LOST! Just learn your place. YOU LOST!"

ONce again, this is not a first Amendment Issue.

I have a First Amendment Right to say a customer at my job is a Douchebag.

However, if I say that to the customer's face and he complains to my boss, I should not expect to have a job the next day.

Eich, Sterling, et al. should not expect to still have jobs if their customers complain and the complaints are valid ones. And yes, this is true, even for owners.

Most of you wingnuts would have no problem for firing an EMPLOYEE under such circumstances, but man, don't you dare hold the rich to the same standard.

Actually, we do have the right to curtail other people's speech because we don't want to live in a shitty racist backwater white trash country full of inbred Confederate mouth-breathers. When stupid inbred hicks say ridiculous racist gibberish, We the People have the right to say, "Shut the fuck up, redneck. Your hate speech and racism already caused one civil war and you lost. YOU LOST! Just learn your place. YOU LOST!"

No you don't.

Way to support the First Amendment.

I'm a redneck. Kiss my ass. Got any more things to say gutter-dwelling city sewer rat? We make up the majority of this country while you live in your communal roach motels crawling all over one another eating the food us dumbass rednecks grow to feed your simple asses.

YOU lost. The second you think your rights are more important than anyone else's.

You have AS much of a right to voice your displeasure as they have to say whatever they want.

The NBA does NOT have the right to take his team away, and YOU don't have the right to try and curtail anyone else's speech.

Franchise contract...yeah they do.

Franchise contract...yeah they do.

We'll see.

For the record he is a racist piece of shit, but he has the right to be that racist piece of shit.

Another bigot spews his ignorance.

What you people choose to do, however, is far more than just talk. You want to punish. I don't know why this needs to be so difficult to understand. To repeat, you choose to do that. You don't have to.

No one here owns the NFL :lol:

Yes, I think bad behavior should have consequences. When you are representing an organization or company, there are things you simply cannot say without consequences. Learn not to say them in the public sphere and you won't get punished. YOU choose to say them, your choice, you don't have to.

Yes, I think bad behavior should have consequences. When you are representing an organization or company, there are things you simply cannot say without consequences. Learn not to say them in the public sphere and you won't get punished. YOU choose to say them, your choice, you don't have to.

So you agree. Great.

This is precisely what I'm talking about.

This is precisely what Kristen Powers is talking about: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...garde-hgtv-benham-free-speech-column/9098133/

I appreciate your honesty.

Last edited:

There is a difference from you saying, "fuck you you Bigot" and applauding the NFL for Suspending, Fining and sending him to a Reeducation Camp for saying "OMG" as ESPN showed two men kissing and then cut to a Gay Bar for the reaction... During the fucking NFL Draft.

Keep pushing. :thup:

:)

peace...

So you agree. Great.

This is precisely what I'm talking about.

This is precisely what Kristen Powers is talking about.

I appreciate your honesty.

Yes, I agree that bad behavior should be punished. Terrible of me I know. :rolleyes:

I would expect to be punished if I did not well represent my organization in the public sphere. Racists and bigots should be exempt from that?

There is a difference from you saying, "fuck you you Bigot" and applauding the NFL for Suspending, Fining and sending him to a Reeducation Camp for saying "OMG" as ESPN showed two men kissing and then cut to a Gay Bar for the reaction... During the fucking NFL Draft.

peace...

We are saying "fuck you bigot"...with our free speech (Money is speech you know). We have big old gay dollars and we are using them. Suck on your free market now! :lol:

peace...

We are saying "fuck you bigot"...with our free speech (Money is speech you know). We have big old gay dollars and we are using them. Suck on your free market now! :lol:

Keep pushing... Seriously, I really hope that you guys overreach like it appears that you are.

peace...

Forum List

Back