Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

Okay then. You will be fine if some business Fines and sends a homosexual like you to sensitivity training because you are homosexual and said so right? Wrong is wrong and it is time the wrongs of the fascist organizations like GLAD and NOW are shown for what they are.

I will not be sorry that you can't be an anti gay bigot in the workplace or when representing an organization anymore just as I'm not sorry you can't be a racist bigot.

I'll be okay for you firing me for being gay when I can fire you for being Christian.
Only a the weak call disagreement hate.

You guys go far beyond "disagreement".

I will not be sorry that you can't be an anti gay bigot in the workplace or when representing an organization anymore just as I'm not sorry you can't be a racist bigot.

I'll be okay for you firing me for being gay when I can fire you for being Christian.

So someone tweeting OMG is far beyond disagreement?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Where do you get that idea? I'm not talking to the 'NFL' in here, I'm talking to people who support people being punished because their opinion differs from those people. I guess they're the 'thought police' now. :cuckoo:

It wasn't his "thoughts" that got him in trouble (with the FREE MARKET), it was the words he said OUT LOUD.

Yeah, but the gay dude kissing his boyfriend in front of all the cameras was totally professional and in line, right? He made a public display, seems to me if someone wants to publically comment on it, then that should be their right. He was acting in an unprofessional manner. You brought up making such a comment at work, and I can assure if two gay guys kissed while at work in front of everyone, they would be in as much trouble for the unprofessional PDA in an inappropriate setting. So why was that okay, but any negative comments about it are not? Hypocrisy abounds.

Yes, it was. It was in his home. You knew that right? Is the NFL a profession where PDAs are discouraged? Do you need the pictures? I assume you've watched the draft before, yes? Have you seen players when they are drafted? They hug mom and kiss the wife. You've seen this, I know you have.

If you work in an environment where PDAs are discouraged, then anyone displaying one is subject to punishment. When I was in the service, PDAs in uniform were discouraged except when deploying and returning. That applies to everyone.

Nobody says you can't comment. Go ahead...I'm just not sorry that you will no longer be ignored and you may suffer consequences for your actions anymore than I'm not sorry you can't call black people the N word in public.

It wasn't his "thoughts" that got him in trouble (with the FREE MARKET), it was the words he said OUT LOUD.

Yeah, but the gay dude kissing his boyfriend in front of all the cameras was totally professional and in line, right? He made a public display, seems to me if someone wants to publically comment on it, then that should be their right. He was acting in an unprofessional manner. You brought up making such a comment at work, and I can assure if two gay guys kissed while at work in front of everyone, they would be in as much trouble for the unprofessional PDA in an inappropriate setting. So why was that okay, but any negative comments about it are not? Hypocrisy abounds.

Excellent point.

Here comes the spinning/diverting.

No it wasn't. It was straight from the book of really bad analogies.

When you are tweeting on a company account that represents the company, um, yeah.

The guy should have known better. I'm sure the nice folks in Human Resources will explain it to him.

Incidentally, if this guy has a real complaint about being forced into "Sensitivity Training", he's more than free to go to his union rep and make a complaint. The NFL is lucky enough to have a union looking out for their workers.

He's not. He knows he fucked up.

Actually, we do have the right to curtail other people's speech because we don't want to live in a shitty racist backwater white trash country full of inbred Confederate mouth-breathers. When stupid inbred hicks say ridiculous racist gibberish, We the People have the right to say, "Shut the fuck up, redneck. Your hate speech and racism already caused one civil war and you lost. YOU LOST! Just learn your place. YOU LOST!"

You spew more hate and bigotry in this one post against a group of people than I've seen in my entire lifetime against anyone of color. And you have the nerve to say anyone else is a bigot? Are you really this stupid?

When you are tweeting on a company account that represents the company, um, yeah.

The guy should have known better. I'm sure the nice folks in Human Resources will explain it to him.

Incidentally, if this guy has a real complaint about being forced into "Sensitivity Training", he's more than free to go to his union rep and make a complaint. The NFL is lucky enough to have a union looking out for their workers.

I am asking you if you feel that tweeting OMG is beyond disagreement?

The NFL has the right to punish an employee, but that wasn't my question, was it?

I wonder if Sam ever Raped a Boy?... :dunno:

I know one thing for certain... If some poor kid from the Ghetto who thought he could get a good word from Sam by letting him diddle him a little but then Sam went past "Stop" and "No" and Fucked him in the Ass anyway, JoeB might just say, "That's what he gets"...

Women Lie about Rape too. :thup:

:)

peace...

Okay then. You will be fine if some business Fines and sends a homosexual like you to sensitivity training because you are homosexual and said so right? Wrong is wrong and it is time the wrongs of the fascist organizations like GLAD and NOW are shown for what they are.

Since I didn't, I don't know why you're responding to me.

There are a few things bigotry is based on, ignorance, fear and hatred among others, wouldn't you agree?

You can "disagree" all you want to and I get to disagree with your disagreement. We can both use speech and money. I don't want to legislate against your disagreement. Would you support a Constitutional amendment prohibiting gays from Civil Marriage?

Excellent point.

Here comes the spinning/diverting.

Um, no.

the "PDA" was in the context of their own home. (Although, as pointed out, cameras were there because they are making a reality show about this guys journey through the NFL).

The comments were made on a public twitter account the NFL encourages as a publicity thing. This isn't the kind of publicity they wanted with all the other problems of NFL Players acting badly.

You guys are all more upset abuot this sensitivity training than they guy they are making take it.

I know one thing for certain... If some poor kid from the Ghetto who thought he could get a good word from Sam by letting him diddle him a little but then Sam went past "Stop" and "No" and Fucked him in the Ass anyway, JoeB might just say, "That's what he gets"...

peace...

Okay, um, guy, you seem to have a real obsession with anal sex. Maybe you need help.

Was it just a quick smooch or did they actually swap spit?

I remember this kiss. At the time, I suspect many Republicans thought it couldn't get any worse.

Adrien-Brody-celebrated-being-named-best-actor-Pianist.jpg

The NFL has the right to punish an employee, but that wasn't my question, was it?

A simple "OMG" and nothing else would not have got him suspended or fined and he would not have apologized for a simple "OMG". You know full well that "OMG" was followed up with "horrible" and that is the comment that the public reacted to and for which he was punished and apologized for. End of story.

peace...

Okay, um, guy, you seem to have a real obsession with anal sex. Maybe you need help.

I know that for women who want it, if their man refuses, they sometimes go looking for it or end up being called "divorcee"

A simple "OMG" and nothing else would not have got him suspended or fined and he would not have apologized for a simple "OMG". You know full well that "OMG" was followed up with "horrible" and that is the comment that the public reacted to and for which he was punished and apologized for. End of story.

Apparently not.

I cant wait fir the next homosexual star or athlete to get fines and sent to reeducation camp Er I mean sensitivity training when they tweet about us Breeders in derogatory tones.... I am sure the the homosexuals will be fine with this happening.

Yes, it was. It was in his home. You knew that right? Is the NFL a profession where PDAs are discouraged? Do you need the pictures? I assume you've watched the draft before, yes? Have you seen players when they are drafted? They hug mom and kiss the wife. You've seen this, I know you have.

If you work in an environment where PDAs are discouraged, then anyone displaying one is subject to punishment. When I was in the service, PDAs in uniform were discouraged except when deploying and returning. That applies to everyone.

Nobody says you can't comment. Go ahead...I'm just not sorry that you will no longer be ignored and you may suffer consequences for your actions anymore than I'm not sorry you can't call black people the N word in public.

He was an official representative of the NFL the second he got drafted, his behavior was unprofessional and inapprioraite. The guy that tweeted was most likely in the privacy of his home when he did so as well, yet somehow he still represeted the NFL? Your argument looks rather biased and stupid.

So now you have to imply that I'm a racist and use racist language because you can't justify one unprofessional behavior and say the other is okay? Do you have any integrity or honesty at all? I'm sorry that you can't seem to defend your position without making accusations and lies up about the people you disagree with. Pathetic.

I cant wait fir the next homosexual star or athlete to get fines and sent to reeducation camp Er I mean sensitivity training when they tweet about us Breeders in derogatory tones.... I am sure the the homosexuals will be fine with this happening.

Absolutely. If you can gin up enough public outrage at such a comment should one ever be made, absolutely. Now, do you support a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting gays from civil marriage?

Absolutely. If you can gin up enough public outrage at such a comment should one ever be made, absolutely. Now, do you support a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting gays from civil marriage?

You are lying through your teeth right now.

Forum List

Back