Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

1/2 the Kilt agrees with people Losing their Jobs if they don't agree with her Sexual Defiance or DARE to voice their Opinion via the 1st Amendment.

We are in a bad way in the Country...

:)

peace...

What, I thought ya'll liked those "right to work" states. You don't have a right to play for the NFL or have a TV show. I have to be very careful about the things I say at work...it's not a 1st Amendment issue.

You already knew that though...you just needed another gay thread. Haven't met your quota for the month?

You truly see nothing wrong with reeducation and fining people for what they SAY? Where does it stop?

It's sensitivity training, not re-education and no I see nothing wrong with it since it is a private organization doing it. It's not the government.

What, I thought ya'll liked those "right to work" states. You don't have a right to play for the NFL or have a TV show. I have to be very careful about the things I say at work...it's not a 1st Amendment issue.

You already knew that though...you just needed another gay thread. Haven't met your quota for the month?

You truly see nothing wrong with reeducation and fining people for what they SAY? Where does it stop?

It's sensitivity training, not re-education and no I see nothing wrong with it since it is a private organization doing it. It's not the government.

Are you this gullible?

Go ask any heterosexual male, and you'll have your 'study', given they aren't forced to lie to you because of social peer pressure regarding their true feelings.

your claim is that disgust is a biological response and not one borne out of society, and yet to back up your claim you want me to just do a poll?
surely you could show something where homosexuality is universally reviled in all cultures (it hasn't been) or some sort of psychological study to back up your claim if it wasn't so much pulled out of your ass bullshit.

So you're saying it's a taught 'feeling', not instrinsic to their nature? I have two heterosexual sons, I've never taught them that two men romantically together is 'disgusting', they came up with that all on their own. So yes, it's a biological and natural response, just ilke being gay is.

Bullshit. You can't tell me you never expressed disgust for "the gheys" in front of your sons. Kids that grow up in gay homes don't have a "biological reaction" to their parents kissing. Sorry, conditioned response like a dog salivating at a bell.

your claim is that disgust is a biological response and not one borne out of society, and yet to back up your claim you want me to just do a poll?
surely you could show something where homosexuality is universally reviled in all cultures (it hasn't been) or some sort of psychological study to back up your claim if it wasn't so much pulled out of your ass bullshit.

So you're saying it's a taught 'feeling', not instrinsic to their nature? I have two heterosexual sons, I've never taught them that two men romantically together is 'disgusting', they came up with that all on their own. So yes, it's a biological and natural response, just ilke being gay is.

Bullshit. You can't tell me you never expressed disgust for "the gheys" in front of your sons. Kids that grow up in gay homes don't have a "biological reaction" to their parents kissing. Sorry, conditioned response like a dog salivating at a bell.

Right now the one showing the true bigotry isnt him.

Are you this gullible?

Not at all, but if you think that this is a 1st Amendment issue, you certainly are. Don't like the atmosphere at your place of employment because they don't allow you to bash the fags or the n-words at work? Find employment with right wing radio.

Two guys kissing is Orwellian? Jesus titty-fucking Christ, how do you people even come up with this shit?

Please do us all a favor and STFU. Your ploy is juvenile.
My "ploy"? You don't know what "Orwellian" actually means, do you? Just like you don't know what "Progressive", "Conservative", "Liberal", "Wisdom" and "Intellect" mean either, right?

Except I never said I supported anyone losing their job. I do support the apparent dying off of homophobia though...especially because it makes Mal batcrap insane. :lol:

So a heterosexual guy witnessing a sexually romantic kiss between two men is homophobic if he finds it disgusting?

Unfortunately, yes. That is the world we live in today. Two men kissing on television or in public? Perfectly fine. Disagree with it? YOU are a monster.

This is why these Nazis MUST be removed from any power whatsoever.

Two guys kissing is Orwellian? Jesus titty-fucking Christ, how do you people even come up with this shit?

Please do us all a favor and STFU. Your ploy is juvenile.
My "ploy"? You don't know what "Orwellian" actually means, do you? Just like you don't know what "Progressive", "Conservative", "Liberal", "Wisdom" and "Intellect" mean either, right?

he isn't very good with actual definitions of words

Yes, that's right. Just like if you think a black man with a white woman is disgusting, keep it to yourself. If you expressed disgust over that in public at the workplace, would you expect to be fired or censured for it?

That's just another example of PC being forced and people not being able to express how they feel, which was supposedly what your gay movement was all about. Now, not so much. Freedom for me, but not for thee!

And interacial marriage has no compairson to gay marraige, it's still a biological male and a biological female, i.e. normal biological function. People are taught to be racist, feeling revulsion in seeing intimate relastions between two members of the same sex is a naturally occurring phenomenon, just like being gay is. Yet you want people silenced for their natural feelings, just like gays used to be.

Nope, sorry you can't pull the "it's not the same" card. We're talking about expressing disgust here, no other comparisons being made. There are people who find interracial relationships just as disgusting as you find gay ones. If they were to express that disgust at their workplace, should they be censured for it, yes or no?

Sorry, yes I can, you don't control what 'card' I play, what I say, or what I do. But it's understandable why you seem to think you have that power.

People who find interacial marriages 'disgusting' do so on a different level, and if they do, they should be free to express it, the same as anyone who would find seeing two guys kissing.

It depends on the work place, and I don't believe the NFL player being reprimanded was at work, he posted what he posted on his own free time.

And in addition, you're totally dodging the point. Even had the NFL not fined or 'censored' him (liberals are obvsiously suddenly in favor of censoring, who knew?), since he is an NFL player the media would still have excoriated him for his natural feelings. But because you don't happen to agree with his natural feelings, now you're cool with him being threatened, silenced, censored, etc... If it were a gay getting the same treatment, you'd be on the other side of the argument, you have no integrity on the issue whatsoever.

Go ask any heterosexual male, and you'll have your 'study', given they aren't forced to lie to you because of social peer pressure regarding their true feelings.

you may not have taught them that (although i'm sure you did), but society did. you didn't raise them in a vacuum and they likely did not come up with that 'all on their own'

Last edited:

They also act like this is something new.

Companies fire employees all the time now for making homophobic slurs, for no other reason than it's usually cheaper than fighting off a "hostile work environment" lawsuit.

Businesses are ahead of the law on these kinds of issues, most offering domestic partner benefits and other recognition well ahead of the law.

That's just another example of PC being forced and people not being able to express how they feel, which was supposedly what your gay movement was all about. Now, not so much. Freedom for me, but not for thee!

And interacial marriage has no compairson to gay marraige, it's still a biological male and a biological female, i.e. normal biological function. People are taught to be racist, feeling revulsion in seeing intimate relastions between two members of the same sex is a naturally occurring phenomenon, just like being gay is. Yet you want people silenced for their natural feelings, just like gays used to be.

Nope, sorry you can't pull the "it's not the same" card. We're talking about expressing disgust here, no other comparisons being made. There are people who find interracial relationships just as disgusting as you find gay ones. If they were to express that disgust at their workplace, should they be censured for it, yes or no?

Sorry, yes I can, you don't control what 'card' I play, what I say, or what I do. But it's understandable why you seem to think you have that power.

People who find interacial marriages 'disgusting' do so on a different level, and if they do, they should be free to express it, the same as anyone who would find seeing two guys kissing.

It depends on the work place, and I don't believe the NFL player being reprimanded was at work, he posted what he posted on his own free time.

And in addition, you're totally dodging the point. Even had the NFL not fined or 'censored' him (liberals are obvsiously suddenly in favor of censoring, who knew?), since he is an NFL player the media would still have excoriated him for his natural feelings. But because you don't happen to agree with his natural feelings, now you're cool with him being threatened, silenced, censored, etc... If it were a gay getting the same treatment, you'd be on the other side of the argument, you have no integrity on the issue whatsoever.

the point, newby, is no one gives a flying about your disgust and it doesn't form the basis to allow discrimination.

your disgust is your problem. you can try to work on that. :)

you may not have taught them that, but society did. you didn't raise them in a vacuum and they likely did not come up with that 'all on their own'

Bullshit, this society via media and pop culture has done nothing but parade same sex relationships in front of them from the time they were little. Give me a break. :lol:

Yes, that's right. Just like if you think a black man with a white woman is disgusting, keep it to yourself. If you expressed disgust over that in public at the workplace, would you expect to be fired or censured for it?

I don't believe in punishing people for their beliefs.

For their acts, yes, but not their thoughts.

Everyone has the right to hate. Just don't ask them if they want to hang out.

the point, newby, is no one gives a flying about your disgust and it doesn't form the basis to allow discrimination.

Don't you have a hole to crawl into somewhere Jillian? Try pinning your lies on someone who may care about the bullshit that comes our of your mouth, you've already failed with me. ;)

Try to work on your disgust for Republican voters as well.

you may not have taught them that, but society did. you didn't raise them in a vacuum and they likely did not come up with that 'all on their own'

Bullshit, this society via media and pop culture has done nothing but parade same sex relationships in front of them from the time they were little. Give me a break. :lol:
and i'm sure you had no influence on their supposed reactions, or that they were never exposed to any homophobic media or peers.

Yes, I can tell you that, how arrogant do you have to be to tell me you know more about what I've done in raising my sons than I do? :cuckoo: And any heterosexual male on this board will also say that they naturally feel 'disgust', 'uneasiness', or whatever when they see two men kissing. It's not biologically normal.

Forum List

Back