Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

That would depend. Would you be in favor of denying Japanese people the right to open Sushi Resturants, or otherwise enjoy Japanese things.

If two queers wanna marry so be it. It's still gross

Excellent! You're not a bigot then, just a homophobe...and likely only a mild one...and that's okay! :eusa_clap:

Homophobia: : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Since when is not liking or approving of something considered a fear of it? By your definition people that don't eat meat fear animals.

I don't fear anything in this life except my own mortality and my own personal failures.

Excellent! You're not a bigot then, just a homophobe...and likely only a mild one...and that's okay! :eusa_clap:

Homophobia: : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Since when is not liking or approving of something considered a fear of it? By your definition people that don't eat meat fear animals.

I don't fear anything in this life except my own mortality and my own personal failures.

If you do not like or approve of women's rights are you considered a misogynist?

If you do not like or approve of black rights are you considered a racist?

If you do not like or approve of women's rights are you considered a misogynist?

The only one talking about "rights" is you. Moving the goalposts is to be expected I guess

What???
I don't think you understood a word gramps stated.....or you're just willfully being silly.

That would depend. Would you be in favor of denying Japanese people the right to open Sushi Resturants, or otherwise enjoy Japanese things.

You just need to silence those who disagree with your agenda. :eusa_eh:

Yeah...all those arrested and put in prison for disagreeing with our "agenda". :rolleyes:

Yeah...all those arrested and put in prison for disagreeing with our "agenda". :rolleyes:

In the US? Or....the middle east? :cuckoo:

Do you not understand what the word aversion means? I'll break it down...Gramps says gays are gross. That is an aversion to. Homophobia isn't just a fear of "they gheys", but an aversion to them. You're a mild homophobe, it's okay. It's like the people that don't want to legislate against blacks marrying whites...but when it's their daughter dating a black guy...

Yes, with the power of our gay money, not legislative action.

At least you're honest.
I disagree with your lifestyle, but I certainly don't want to silence you.

At least you're honest.

I don't want to silence you either. I think you should stand on a street corner and proclaim your aversion to homosexuality until the cows come home. However...if you are a representative of a product I purchase or an organization I frequent...I can use my money to express my disapproval at the language you use. It's the free market at work.

At least you're honest.

I don't want to silence you either. I think you should stand on a street corner and proclaim your aversion to homosexuality until the cows come home. However...if you are a representative of a product I purchase or an organization I frequent...I can use my money to express my disapproval at the language you use. It's the free market at work.

Yes, it works both ways.

At least you're honest.

Yes, it works both ways.

You bet it does. Those "Million Moms" try to boycott the "ghey" all the time....they're just not very effective.

Yes, it works both ways.

You bet it does. Those "Million Moms" try to boycott the "ghey" all the time....they're just not very effective.

But they can be entertaining, like the Operation American Spring people. :D

Yes, it works both ways.

Excuse me...I thought we were done. :eusa_whistle:

Bring up your beef with the "millions moms".

Forum List

Back