Reforming Islam

Muslim's will never allow Islam to be deformed like the west has done to Christianity. ..... :cool:
Time will tell on that one.
Muslims see how so called reforming of Christianity has turned the religion into marginalized and neutered shell of its former self.

We refuse to let that happen to Islam. ....... :cool:
God only know what you are speaking of...
philippians_413_classic_thong.jpg

Muslim's will never allow Islam to be deformed like the west has done to Christianity. ..... :cool:
Muslims see how so called reforming of Christianity has turned the religion into marginalized and neutered shell of its former self.

I'm OK with peaceful Islam but you all need to call out the radicals....and mean it from the heart. I'm not seeing that
Not seeing the Good Christians calling you out either, and you are an enemy of Jesus that makes me look I house-sit for him.

I'm OK with peaceful Islam but you all need to call out the radicals....and mean it from the heart. I'm not seeing that
Not seeing the Good Christians calling you out either, and you are an enemy of Jesus that makes me look I house-sit for him.

Get lost...or get banned again, it was so pleasant w/o your gibberish flooding the forum

Liberalism wasn't very effective on the Belgian and French nationals who decided to kill their fellow countrymen and women, and they grew up in it.
Liberalism is way too weak and wussy to take on Islam. Ain't gonna happen.

Islam will meet it's match in the USA, regardless how the left feels

Liberalism wasn't very effective on the Belgian and French nationals who decided to kill their fellow countrymen and women, and they grew up in it.

I think so too, but ii will be without help from the libtards.

You take on things with guns. Islam, like Liberalism, is an idea, and ours is better. That's not a war you fight with guns.

Actually the liberals in the USA are a small number....they just have big mouths

Actually the liberals in the USA are a small number....they just have big mouths
It's a Big Idea so that's a requirement.

San Berdardino comes to mind, Ft Hood, Boston...no?
Workplace violence. ..... :cool:
At a marathon? Don't think so, and it's a stretch on the other two as well. Reactionaries just love to blow shit up...
Typical libtard. Too scared to call them what they were, Islamic terrorist butchers.
Sand ****** terrorists are the same as all the rest, and terrorism can work, it certainly worked for us.

You take on things with guns. Islam, like Liberalism, is an idea, and ours is better. That's not a war you fight with guns.
It is if you want to come out alive.
Being a nihilist, just like the terrorists, that's not something you can comprehend. Like so much else.

Whiney buggers :)

Forum List

Back