Reforming Islam

How would I know...
What is your faith then?

My faith is Judaism-------which allows lots of skepticism----in fact, it virtually
encourages skepticism. No jew would claim that Moses was "perfect" and no
jew would claim that EVERYTHING which is true and right and exists
is clearly and openly stated in the bible. There is lots that remains a mystery

Islam is perfect just the way it is......and in no need of reform. ..... :cool:

there is more-------muslims also KNOW---from infancy that all people in the world also KNOW that islam is perfect The only people who say otherwise or who refuse to accept islam or even refuse to accept Islamic RULE upon them, do so because such
people are EVIL or have accepted rule by SATAN

Exactly how is that much different from what Christians believe?

Christians are very opened to the idea of misinterpretation or-----just "things not made clear" in their scriptural writings. Muslims are not. The scholars got it RIGHT---
the first time and it is ALL THERE------all in the koran. The good news is that most
muslims never read the koran so they are willing to believe it

How many Christians that you know are willing to say they might be wrong on gay marriage, or abortion?

there is more-------muslims also KNOW---from infancy that all people in the world also KNOW that islam is perfect The only people who say otherwise or who refuse to accept islam or even refuse to accept Islamic RULE upon them, do so because such

Christians are very opened to the idea of misinterpretation or-----just "things not made clear" in their scriptural writings. Muslims are not. The scholars got it RIGHT---
the first time and it is ALL THERE------all in the koran. The good news is that most

How many Christians that you know are willing to say they might be wrong on gay marriage, or abortion?

the question does not apply to theology-----PERSONAL opinion is personal opinion. If you wanted your question to be applicable to this discussion---the
question should be ------"do any Christians adherent to a particular sect of
Christianity DISAGREE with the position of their sect leaders on homosexuality?

How would I know...
What is your faith then?

My faith is Judaism-------which allows lots of skepticism----in fact, it virtually
Fine, but I very much doubt you will find many "Christians" who believe that Jesus, ever, did anything wrong eh?

The good news is that most
They don't?

no. Most muslims cannot read Arabic -----and the koran was only very very recently
translated into lots of languages -----but that fact does not change things
I own two Korans, and a Torah and a Talmud, all in English. I believe that you might just be mistaken on how many Muslims read the Koran although I must admit, very few Christians seem to know anything at all about the Bible, a Jewish Holy Book.

How would I know...
What is your faith then?

Fine, but I very much doubt you will find many "Christians" who believe that Jesus, ever, did anything wrong eh?

OK I have not tried to find any. The life and actions of Jesus are recorded in the
New Testament. I would say that he should have washed his hands before eating
Lunch. As a jewish boy ----already 30 years old----HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED

Irosie loves to tell lies about Islam and muslims......must be a Jew thing.

Even in the poorest muslim countries. Muslim parents teach their children to read, write, and memorize verses from the Quran.

Throughout the Middle East, one of the most popular community events is reciting the Quran by memory contests. ...... :cool:

They don't?

no. Most muslims cannot read Arabic -----and the koran was only very very recently
I own two Korans, and a Torah and a Talmud, all in English. I believe that you might just be mistaken on how many Muslims read the Koran although I must admit, very few Christians seem to know anything at all about the Bible, a Jewish Holy Book.

I own three korans ---in English------"a torah"?? what in your mind is a "torah"?
A Talmud? just what kind of book is that? -------all one book? My korans are
Yusuf ali in two volumes. uhm I think 'SHAKUR" (?) or something like that ---one volume and Picthall----one volume. I do not own a full set of the Talmud.
The "torah" is part of the book called TANACH-----one big volume

They don't?

I own three korans ---in English------"a torah"?? what in your mind is a "torah"?
Yusuf ali in two volumes. uhm I think 'SHAKUR" (?) or something like that ---one volume and Picthall----one volume. I do not own a full set of the Talmud.
Looks like this:
411tPrfVZUL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Funny, lots of Christians refer to it often...

the question does not apply to theology-----PERSONAL opinion is personal opinion. If you wanted your question to be applicable to this discussion---the

No. People who claim Christianity in the US believe those two things are inherently evil across the board. It doesn't mater which particular sect they belong to. Virtually all reject the belief that there are sects. It's either total acceptance of their beliefs, or you aren't a Christian.

Irosie loves to tell lies about Islam and muslims......must be a Jew thing.

Even in the poorest muslim countries. Muslim parents teach their children to read, write, and memorize verses from the Quran.

Throughout the Middle East, one of the most popular community events is reciting the Quran by memory contests. ...... :cool:

most muslims in the world cannot read Arabic. -----in some places kids learn to
recite the koran by rote ------without understanding the words ----This is a practice in places like Pakistan. In Pakistan lots of the females are completely illiterate to the point that they cannot draw an X on a paper as a substitute for a signature----
in some places papers a "signed" with a thumb print. Sunni forgets that I have
interacted with muslims for more than 45 years. Anyone interested----find an Iranian and ask him if he can read Arabic---------expect him to laugh

most muslims in the world cannot read Arabic. -----in some places kids learn to
recite the koran by rote ------without understanding the words ----This is a practice in places like Pakistan. In Pakistan lots of the females are completely illiterate to the point that they cannot draw an X on a paper as a substitute for a signature----
in some places papers a "signed" with a thumb print. Sunni forgets that I have
interacted with muslims for more than 45 years. Anyone interested----find an Iranian and ask him if he can read Arabic---------expect him to laugh
............^^^ The irosie BS never ends. ..... :lol: :lol:

They don't?

Looks like this:

Ok that is a translation of the torah-------I am not entirely familiar with the
?? IPS translation

They don't?

Looks like this:

?? IPS translation
JPS: New Jewish Publication Society of America Tanakh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. People who claim Christianity in the US believe those two things are inherently evil across the board. It doesn't mater which particular sect they belong to. Virtually all reject the belief that there are sects. It's either total acceptance of their beliefs, or you aren't a Christian.

I cannot say that all protestants I know would agree with you

Looks like this:

?? IPS translation
JPS: New Jewish Publication Society of America Tanakh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh----not entirely familiar with that one either. --------the KJV sorta misses the point sometimes

Forum List

Back