Refusal over personal beliefs

Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

A performer is not a public accommodation.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.

"We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service" rule does not apply anymore???? Hmmmm...I see them all the time in various businesses....so what gives? I guess I better find one of those businesses, act like an asshole and when they refuse to sell me their goods and/or services? I will simply get some ambulance chasing barrister to hammer out an of court settlement that works on a contingency bases......
Those refusals are due to sanitation, health and/or safety, not because someone doesn't like the color or lifestyle of another person. No shirts, no shoes, no service does not indicate racial, religious, gender, age, etc., bias. Not allowing people in with guns or removing people who are drunk or violent goes to safety issues--not biases about gender, race, etc.

But in Liberal logic this is justice....................

2A10F02600000578-0-image-a-2_1435557332156.jpg

Store policy states they don't bake confederate cakes..........but an ISIS cake is okay........then your side says it is about Justice........

What utter HORSE SHIT you leftists shovel........

What makes you think that is an ISIS cake? Just because it is written in Arabic does not mean it has anything whatsoever to do with ISIS.

I foresee more "members only" establishments in the future.

Yeah...that's what they said after desegregation...and a lot of "private" clubs did crop up after that. There's one huge difference between race and sexual orientation though...you can't tell someone's sexual orientation just by looking at them. Good luck trying to keep your "members" straight. :lol:

Oh puhleese...hyperbole much?

Hyperbole? Not really.

If the government didn't use violence to enforce its laws, those laws would merely be suggestions. Please don't tell me you didn't know this.

A law that results in violence being used against one who has not violated anyone's the person or property is an unjust law, since that would be an INITIATION of violence and it is unjust to initiate violence.

Yeah...that's what they said after desegregation...and a lot of "private" clubs did crop up after that. There's one huge difference between race and sexual orientation though...you can't tell someone's sexual orientation just by looking at them. Good luck trying to keep your "members" straight. :lol:
Sure, but how many gay people will willingly sign a form declaring that they are straight, only to gain access to an organization that doesn't want them and from which they get no benefit that cannot be gotten elsewhere?

Oh puhleese...hyperbole much?

Hyperbole? Not really.

If the government didn't use violence to enforce its laws, those laws would merely be suggestions. Please don't tell me you didn't know this.

A law that results in violence being used against one who has not violated anyone's the person or property is an unjust law, since that would be an INITIATION of violence and it is unjust to initiate violence.

And you've been upset about this since 1964 right?

Sure, but how many gay people will willingly sign a form declaring that they are straight, only to gain access to an organization that doesn't want them and from which they get no benefit that cannot be gotten elsewhere?

Yeah, we did it to join the military for decades.

You also got benefits you could not get anywhere else.

And there would be "straights only" clubs where benefits could be "gotten" that could not be gotten elsewhere. See how silly your argument gets?

Good luck with your "straight" private clubs. Your decor will be atrocious. :lol:

Upset? Not really. I'm just pointing out that there are just laws and unjust laws. If one values justice, one should support the former and oppose the latter.

Violence is unjustified (i.e. unjust), except as a response to violations of person or property. A law that results in the initiation of violence against one who has violated nobody's person or property is an unjust law.

And there would be "straights only" clubs where benefits could be "gotten" that could not be gotten elsewhere. See how silly your argument gets?

What benefits would a straights only private club that sold baked goods convey that a retail establishment would not?

Good luck with your "straight" private clubs. Your decor will be atrocious. :lol:
I did not say I would approve of or join such a club. That is your assumption. I merely stated that is one way to avoid serving homosexuals if someone so wished.

Upset? Not really. I'm just pointing out that there are just laws and unjust laws. If one values justice, one should support the former and oppose the latter.

Violence is unjustified (i.e. unjust), except as a response to violations of person or property. A law that results in the initiation of violence against one who has violated nobody's person or property is an unjust law.

Have you been pointing out this "injustice" since 1964 or just since PA laws also started covering gays?

What benefits would a straights only private club that sold baked goods convey that a retail establishment would not?

I did not say I would approve of or join such a club. That is your assumption. I merely stated that is one way to avoid serving homosexuals if someone so wished.

Oh, so now we're getting specific when we play "what if". Well, okay then. "What if" the "private" baker was the only baker for hundreds of miles? What if your "private" baker has a cookie that the gay person can't live without? I mean, if we're playing "what ifs" don't I get some too? Good luck with a "straights only" club. I mean, you have men's golf, what more do you need?

Oh, so now we're getting specific when we play "what if". Well, okay then. "What if" the "private" baker was the only baker for hundreds of miles? What if your "private" baker has a cookie that the gay person can't live without? I mean, if we're playing "what ifs" don't I get some too? Good luck with a "straights only" club. I mean, you have men's golf, what more do you need?
It simply doesn't matter if the club was the only bakery for hundreds of miles because there is no legal right to have any retail establishment of any type within any distance. And, pray tell, what kind of cookie can someone not live without?

"Members only" establishments, i.e. private for profit clubs are not exempt from Public Accommodation laws.

Do you think Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's Warehouse could exclude Jews, Asians, or women? Each is a "Members only" club.

>>>>

Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

A performer is not a public accommodation.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.

Are the performers incorporated as businesses?

More than likely so. If so, the corporation is no longer a private citizen.

Have you been pointing out this "injustice" since 1964 or just since PA laws also started covering gays?

No. Not since 1964. I'd say probably since about 2000 or so.

But of course my personal details have no effect on whether a law is just or unjust. It would be so whether I existed or not.

A law (or any act) is unjust if it constitutes an initiation of violence against one who hasn't violated anyone's person or property.

Forum List

Back