Refusal over personal beliefs

If you don't like a performers reaction to a situation, don't buy their recordings, call your radio stations in the area and tell them to quit playing their music, if they don't, contact their sponsors and express your unhappiness with them.

Same holds true if you are gay and a business doesn't want to serve you. Just go somewhere else. Valerie's Floral shop can't be the only Fn place you can buy flowers for crying out loud.

These entertainers have such big heads. They really think they are punishing people by not playing for them. No matter which side of the issue you are on, if you are a citizen of that state and remain a fan of these clowns, you are a real dope.
Careful there pal.........You might offend the emotional critters of the left.......................poor things......

:crybaby:

Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

A performer is not a public accommodation.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.

"We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service" rule does not apply anymore???? Hmmmm...I see them all the time in various businesses....so what gives? I guess I better find one of those businesses, act like an asshole and when they refuse to sell me their goods and/or services? I will simply get some ambulance chasing barrister to hammer out an of court settlement that works on a contingency bases......

That sign does not reflect compliance with the law. No such comprehensive right exists.

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.

"We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service" rule does not apply anymore???? Hmmmm...I see them all the time in various businesses....so what gives? I guess I better find one of those businesses, act like an asshole and when they refuse to sell me their goods and/or services? I will simply get some ambulance chasing barrister to hammer out an of court settlement that works on a contingency bases......

That sign does not reflect compliance with the law. No such comprehensive right exists.
Wrong. The right exists except where progressive PA laws were imposed.

LOL

No shirts No Service sign at door, and you walk in practically naked and see where it gets you.

No Guns allowed in store..............Now you would be cheering that one saying how great it is.

You are a HYPOCRITE.....plain and simple.........either the dangs rules apply uniform or you can pound sand.

Did any bands perform a concert but refuse entry to Christians? Maybe they told straight people that they were not permitted to attend? Yes?
People paid for the concerts..............they paid for a service..........listening to the bands..............they refused that service because of the personal beliefs...............

The baker refused service.......no payment had ever been made..........because of their personal beliefs........

You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too........

People should sue the band's asses to prove a point.

You really do think these examples are similar don't you? What a dummy.
You really think that it is your right to tell people of the Christian faith to serve to a gay wedding????????? Even though it violates their faith and beliefs......................You really are that stupid..............

If they cater hetero weddings in a state where gays are legally protected from discrimination, then by law, yes, they have to cater a gay wedding.

Where in the US can a business, open to the public, refuse service to a black man, only because of his race?

Where in the US can a business, open to the public, refuse service to a black man, only because of his race?
That is what they would like to return to, for some reason..

Did any bands perform a concert but refuse entry to Christians? Maybe they told straight people that they were not permitted to attend? Yes?
People paid for the concerts..............they paid for a service..........listening to the bands..............they refused that service because of the personal beliefs...............

The baker refused service.......no payment had ever been made..........because of their personal beliefs........

You really think that it is your right to tell people of the Christian faith to serve to a gay wedding????????? Even though it violates their faith and beliefs......................You really are that stupid..............

If they cater hetero weddings in a state where gays are legally protected from discrimination, then by law, yes, they have to cater a gay wedding.
Then Walmart has to bake the damned Rebel Flag cake.........and all those anti Rebel Flags attacks need to cease and desist......................

You can't have the protections YOU DEMAND unless THEY ARE APPLIED TO ALL and every situation........

If you force a couple to attend a Gay Wedding then you will SHUT THE FUCK UP about the OTHER ISSUES...........and you will demand those BANDS PLAY.

LOL

No shirts No Service sign at door, and you walk in practically naked and see where it gets you.

No Guns allowed in store..............Now you would be cheering that one saying how great it is.

You are a HYPOCRITE.....plain and simple.........either the dangs rules apply uniform or you can pound sand.

Look up the word 'comprehensive' and get back to me.

There is a hell of a lot more to someone walking in to a bakery to buy a cake........and another making them deliver and set up for a Wedding that is against there personal beliefs..................

Then Walmart has to bake the damned Rebel Flag cake.........and all those anti Rebel Flags attacks need to cease and desist......................

You can't have the protections YOU DEMAND unless THEY ARE APPLIED TO ALL and every situation........

If you force a couple to attend a Gay Wedding then you will SHUT THE FUCK UP about the OTHER ISSUES...........and you will demand those BANDS PLAY.
You can only get Wal Mart to make a cake with the decoration of your choice from the catalog...They don't do custom cakes...

That is what they would like to return to, for some reason..

It is. We have seen many many posters claim on this forum that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

LOL

I don't think so..............BAKE THE REBEL FLAG CAKE NOW OR I'LL SUE YOUR ASS...........................What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You can't enforce your will on others with having to eat the cake in return................Mr. HYPOCRITE.

There is a hell of a lot more to someone walking in to a bakery to buy a cake........and another making them deliver and set up for a Wedding that is against there personal beliefs..................

No there isn't. If you can't run your business without discriminating against certain people, in violation of the law,

then get out of the business.

You can only get Wal Mart to make a cake with the decoration of your choice from the catalog...They don't do custom cakes...
LOL

Like the ISIS CAKE..........

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

LOL

Like the ISIS CAKE..........

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif
That's what they tell me when I want a giant penis cake...

Acting like an asshole is not protected under Title II of the Civil Rights Act nor any state Public Accommodation laws. If you're considering owning a business, learn the laws.

The Right to Refuse Service
What Does It Mean to Discriminate Against Someone?

If there’s an anti-discrimination law, does that mean that a business can never refuse service to a member of a group that is protected from discrimination?

The answer is that you can refuse to serve someone even if they’re in a protected group, but the refusal can’t be arbitrary and you can’t apply it to just one group of people.

To avoid being arbitrary, there must be a reason for refusing service and you must be consistent. There could be a dress code to maintain a sense of decorum, or fire code restrictions on how many people can be in your place of business at one time, or a policy related to the health and safety of your customers and employees. But you can’t just randomly refuse service to someone because you don’t like the way they look or dress.

Second, you must apply your policy to everyone. For example, you can’t turn away a black person who’s not wearing a tie and then let in a tieless white man. You also can’t have a policy that sounds like it applies to everyone but really just excludes one particular group of people. So, for example, a policy against wearing headscarves in a restaurant would probably be discriminatory against Muslims.

LOL

I don't think so..............BAKE THE REBEL FLAG CAKE NOW OR I'LL SUE YOUR ASS...........................What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You can't enforce your will on others with having to eat the cake in return................Mr. HYPOCRITE.

There's a difference between discriminating against a product and discriminating against a person.

Nice side step. When did race become a sexual preference?

No there isn't. If you can't run your business without discriminating against certain people, in violation of the law,

then get out of the business.
Show me the law UNDER THE CONSTITUTION that ALLOWS YOU to FORCE ME TO SERVE SOMETHING against my beliefs...........

Now with that said...................Those that refuse to serve in a time of War have no rights anymore to REFUSE to go to War.......because their Religious beliefs no longer apply.....

BTW...........There are other bakers......and caterers...........Why the hell didn't they just go to one that didn't care...........

I'll tell you why..............IT WASN'T ABOUT A DANG CAKE.................It was about FORCING people to ACCEPT THEM...........and done to sue the living shit out of Christians who are OFFENDED........

If they are offended .........you liberals don't care. If you get offended then KATIE BAR THE DOOR.

Forum List

Back