Refusal To Comply

They can't arrest everybody.

A network of 3,000 California churches, representing 2.5 million members, plans to defy Gov. Gavin Newsom by resuming in-person services, as pastors insist they've been left out of the process.

California Church United pastors announced Thursday in front of a Fontana megachurch that they plan to open May 31, instead of waiting until stage 3, when gyms, movie theaters, and other venues open, the San Bernardino County Sun reports.

California pastors vow to defy Gov. Newsom and reopen: 'Churches are part of the answer not the problem'
They miss the money.

Churches are the worst for this kind of thing. They can't keep their hands off each other. Everyone has to hug and shake hands and pack in as closely as possible. A nightmare in the making since churches are full of old people.
Yeah right. When was the last time you went to church, asshole. Let me guess, not fucking lately if ever. Now sit down and shut the fuck up and let people practice their freedom of religion as THEY see fit. It's none of your god damn business what the do and it sure as hell isn't Nuisances so butt the fuck out.
Well dick, when they catch the virus & then spread it to others then it is the business of government.

If you need to go to church to ne a Christian, you ain't much of a Christiasn.

Churches are the worst for this kind of thing. They can't keep their hands off each other. Everyone has to hug and shake hands and pack in as closely as possible. A nightmare in the making since churches are full of old people.
Yeah right. When was the last time you went to church, asshole. Let me guess, not fucking lately if ever. Now sit down and shut the fuck up and let people practice their freedom of religion as THEY see fit. It's none of your god damn business what the do and it sure as hell isn't Nuisances so butt the fuck out.
Well dick, when they catch the virus & then spread it to others then it is the business of government.

Bullshit the whole god damn thing is a friggin hoax. If you can't see that then you're even stupider than we both thought.
Yeah there's a new virus in town just like there is almost every year. Only this time the assholes are using it and fear to stir up a bunch of senseless and idiotic behavior among the herd.
Now shut up, stop drooling and running around like Chicken Little or stampeding cattle and start thinking for a change.
And who made you an expert on religion you friggin hypocrite?

Liberals can’t catch a virus when they are locked down in their basements like good sheep. You idiots have nothing to worry about.

The collection plates have been empty lately. So much for the lord providing. LOL
Giving online is an option at my church.

Define old. I'll be 38 at the end of next month.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
Few do it. Hence the “man of God” wants to pack the pews.

I am fine with that. Provided:

- Everyone in church goes home immediately and self-quarantines for at least 14 days.

- Everyone caught not self-quarantining is in for a $50,000 fine, and 14 additional days of supervised quarantine.

- The bill for the treatment for any infection / disease among the self-quarantined will be presented to the church.

- Every death reasonably tied to the church service will yield a manslaughter charge against the priest / church.

Go ahead, exercise your freedom of religion as you see fit, as is your right. There is no right unreasonably and recklessly to impose costs in terms of infections / treatment on the rest of society.

because we're humans. you should look up about our race.

- Everyone in church goes home immediately and self-quarantines for at least 14 days.

- Everyone caught not self-quarantining is in for a $50,000 fine, and 14 additional days of supervised quarantine.

- The bill for the treatment any infection / disease among the self-quarantined will be presented to the church.

- Every death reasonably tied to the church service will yield a manslaughter charge against the priest / church.

Go ahead, exercise your freedom of religion as you see fit, as is your right. There is no right unreasonably and recklessly to impose costs in terms of infections / treatment on the rest of society.
I didn't see you end with a baa or a moo as members of the heard should. Now go back and do it right.

- The bill for the treatment for any infection / disease among the self-quarantined will be presented to the church.

why? cause you said so? if they all consent, then there's no issue. they have been quarantined for 60 days, they are clean. You don't have to go, so you can stay at home and avoid them. right? As well, you have no evidence that any of them are contagious.

You have zero evidence to suggest any harm will be present. none. staying at home is more dangerous, if it weren't then there wouldn't have been any deaths.

Last edited:
The collection plates have been empty lately. So much for the lord providing. LOL
Giving online is an option at my church.

Define old. I'll be 38 at the end of next month.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
Few do it. Hence the “man of God” wants to pack the pews.
they don't like you, but probably still pray for your sorry ass.

Methods can be taken to lessen the risk. Limits to people in the church, social distancing of non-family units. Spillover service broadcasts to parking lots with proper spacing. everyone wearing masks/gloves.

The issue is the blanket ban, and the fact of the matter that when it comes to Religion and Free Exercise, the government is required to use the least intrusive method when it comes to limiting said free exercise due to a compelling government interest.
View attachment 335455

Food for thought
CDC has been wrong about everything at every turn,...Less credible than the China Nooz Network.
No one can predict anything with 100% certainty. They’ve been far more accurate than you geniuses.
they can't even predict 50%. people still died at stay at home. you have no idea if any more would have died if we hadn't. You know this right? just want to see how stupid you are.

It's all about seeing how much control the givernment can exert before the people cry enough. Democrats are working their asses off destroying the economy and forcing businesses to close. In Washington State people must give restaurants their identification before they will be seated.

It's not just churches targeted. It's everything.

Methods can be taken to lessen the risk. Limits to people in the church, social distancing of non-family units. Spillover service broadcasts to parking lots with proper spacing. everyone wearing masks/gloves.

The issue is the blanket ban, and the fact of the matter that when it comes to Religion and Free Exercise, the government is required to use the least intrusive method when it comes to limiting said free exercise due to a compelling government interest.
View attachment 335455

Food for thought
CDC has been wrong about everything at every turn,...Less credible than the China Nooz Network.
No one can predict anything with 100% certainty. They’ve been far more accurate than you geniuses.
they can't even predict 50%. people still died at stay at home. you have no idea if any more would have died if we hadn't. You know this right? just want to see how stupid you are.

As opposed to you geniuses calling it a hoax?

I’ll go with the CDC. At least they don’t tell people to inject Lysol.

View attachment 335455

Food for thought

I'm sure there's a virus. the funny facts are that stay at home caused the deaths of 80k according to them. cancer victims didn't die, nor did pneumonia patients, or flu victims. fk, I bet car deaths dropped and were wuhan deaths now. See that's the hoax. You can't say stay at home and then have 80k people die when 30 million suffered worse pain due to economic reasons. families, detached. your definition of suffering is very odd and sick. OPEN UP

I thought you all were against torture? this is torture and it's worse than water boarding.

BTW, one more thing, from December to March 6, there were no deaths. zip. seems being social didn't do anything.

Last edited:

A network of 3,000 California churches, representing 2.5 million members, plans to defy Gov. Gavin Newsom by resuming in-person services, as pastors insist they've been left out of the process.

California Church United pastors announced Thursday in front of a Fontana megachurch that they plan to open May 31, instead of waiting until stage 3, when gyms, movie theaters, and other venues open, the San Bernardino County Sun reports.

California pastors vow to defy Gov. Newsom and reopen: 'Churches are part of the answer not the problem'
Cool

MAybe the church should have to take care of all the people who get sick after going to a service there.

Cool

MAybe the church should have to take care of all the people who get sick after going to a service there.
why wouldn't they take care of sick people? are you expecting that they all will end up in the hospital or something? why, there is no data to support that comment. And you don't have to go, stay home and avoid us that are ready to go back out. fk you and your hitler representatives. I did nothing wrong to be detained in my house, I never went to court and never received due process before the lock up. stay away and suck your toilet water .

View attachment 335455

Food for thought

Or predict miracles.

View attachment 335455

Food for thought

Or predict miracles.
calling every death wuhan death is a hoax, they admitted it on March 24. feel free to look it up.

Forum List

Back