Refute This!

Nothing in the physical universe is eternal. Energy came from somewhere because it cannot be self existent. Someone created it.
Again the PROVEN First LAW of Thermodynamics says, "Energy CANNOT BE CREATED or destroyed.

Perhaps you should refresh the old noggin of the definition of omnipotent.
Even God cannot change the past.
- Agathon
There is no past as far as God is concerned. And He could change it if He wanted to. But history progresses according to His plan, so why would He want to change anything.
Wrong!

.exactly.

It says right here in my Bible that God destroyed the world before the flood.

Why? He tried to civilize people but they became degenerates instead.

Things didn't go according to his plan.

The universe came from the Big Bang. What was before that and how the BB came to be is still unknown. But at least scientists are looking, as opposed to theists, who aren't even looking for any proof.

Most theoretical physicists I've met are theists of one kind or another. There is no conflict between science and some religions, like Judeo-Christian or Taoist or Zen Buddhism.
Correction. There is no conflict between REAL science and some religions.
Science has confirmed that the earth wasn't made in 6 days.

They have an excuse for that too. "God's time doesn't have to be the same as our time. One day for him might be a thousand years or more for us" See how easy it it when they can just make shit up to justify the crazy shit they believe?
In the original language, the word used for day means a 24 hour day. Jesus confirmed this in the New Testament when he used the word that means the same in the greek, or Aramaic, whichever it was. Can't remember.

Makes no difference. I've heard the above excuse countless times.

Then perhaps you could tell us where the universe came from. It is a scientific fact that nothing physical can create itself.
The universe came from the Big Bang. What was before that and how the BB came to be is still unknown. But at least scientists are looking, as opposed to theists, who aren't even looking for any proof.

Most theoretical physicists I've met are theists of one kind or another. There is no conflict between science and some religions, like Judeo-Christian or Taoist or Zen Buddhism.

Are you suggesting there is a grand conspiracy among the world's scientists?

God is the only rational explanation for why anything exists at all. Science has tried to come up with explanations that exclude a Creator, but they are nothing but guesses. Many, if not all of them, defy science and logic. For instance, some scientists claim that energy has always existed. This is impossible since nothing physical can be eternal. It violates the law of cause and effect. That leaves us with the question of where energy came from. The problem is that it is impossible for something physical to create itself. The only reasonable answer is that someone created it. And don't even bother insulting our intelligence by asking who created God. For one, God is not physical. The laws of physics do not apply to Him. He created them. Bottom line. The universe requires a Creator. Nothing else makes any sense.

If God exists, something had to create him.

Since single celled amoebas existed in pond scum, something had to create a complex digital DNA code for it to exist. Who created that code of information?
Ask Bill Gates if he believes that pond scum can produce complex computer codes. It can't produce DNA codes either.
"Ask Bill Gates if he believes that pond scum can produce complex computer codes. It can't produce DNA codes either."

that seems ridiculous, as pond scum already has DNA. Nobody has ever suggested that existing organisms with DNA created the first DNA. how bizarre.

Well, this scientist (Bruce Malone) that no other scientist that doesn't want to challenge him, does believes that there are scientist that are keeping people from knowing the truth. As Bruce Malone said that Evolutionist doesn't wants to tell anyone that the fossils that were found of the horse evolved into a bigger horse were all found in the same sediment. And they have found fossils of fishes swallowing another fish before it has died. Sounds like something had happen suddenly. It is just like as if I had died with a spoon in my mouth.

God is the only rational explanation for why anything exists at all. Science has tried to come up with explanations that exclude a Creator, but they are nothing but guesses. Many, if not all of them, defy science and logic. For instance, some scientists claim that energy has always existed. This is impossible since nothing physical can be eternal. It violates the law of cause and effect. That leaves us with the question of where energy came from. The problem is that it is impossible for something physical to create itself. The only reasonable answer is that someone created it. And don't even bother insulting our intelligence by asking who created God. For one, God is not physical. The laws of physics do not apply to Him. He created them. Bottom line. The universe requires a Creator. Nothing else makes any sense.

Since single celled amoebas existed in pond scum, something had to create a complex digital DNA code for it to exist. Who created that code of information?
Ask Bill Gates if he believes that pond scum can produce complex computer codes. It can't produce DNA codes either.
"Ask Bill Gates if he believes that pond scum can produce complex computer codes. It can't produce DNA codes either."

that seems ridiculous, as pond scum already has DNA. Nobody has ever suggested that existing organisms with DNA created the first DNA. how bizarre.

It takes intelligence to form a complex code, or any code for that matter. Just like computer codes, they don't just appear. Read up on the complexity of the DNA code and you'll realize that DNA by chance is a scientific impossibility.

Actually, the law of the conservation of energy says energy is, for all intents and purposes, eternal. It just takes different forms.

Your knowledge of science appears to be seriously lacking, and so you will lose any argument on that front.

I've spent my life in the technical sciences, most of it as an atheist/agnostic. Today, I am a firm believer in God, but I do not dismiss science. Far from it! I see science and religion complementing each other.

Where we get into trouble is when science tries to force itself into the religious realm, and vice versa.

You cannot, and should not, try to force your religious beliefs into the sciences which inform us of many wondrous things in God's universe.

It takes intelligence to form a complex code, or any code for that matter. Just like computer codes, they don't just appear. Read up on the complexity of the DNA code and you'll realize that DNA by chance is a scientific impossibility.

Yes, and not too long ago it was a scientific impossibility for the ability of the worlds largest and most complex computers to be reduced to the size of something called a cell phone.

Actually, the law of the conservation of energy says energy is, for all intents and purposes, eternal. It just takes different forms.

Your knowledge of science appears to be seriously lacking, and so you will lose any argument on that front.

I've spent my life in the technical sciences, most of it as an atheist/agnostic. Today, I am a firm believer in God, but I do not dismiss science. Far from it! I see science and religion complementing each other.

Where we get into trouble is when science tries to force itself into the religious realm, and vice versa.

You cannot, and should not, try to force your religious beliefs into the sciences which inform us of many wondrous things in God's universe.

A religious person that still maintains a little common sense and reason? I didn't think that was allowed.

Well, this scientist (Bruce Malone) that no other scientist that doesn't want to challenge him, does believes that there are scientist that are keeping people from knowing the truth. As Bruce Malone said that Evolutionist doesn't wants to tell anyone that the fossils that were found of the horse evolved into a bigger horse were all found in the same sediment. And they have found fossils of fishes swallowing another fish before it has died. Sounds like something had happen suddenly. It is just like as if I had died with a spoon in my mouth.

If the authority of scientists mattered to you, you would accept evolutionary theory, as do nearly all scientists. That being the case, it doesn't much matter if this guy is a scientist, does it?

As for a fish swallowing a fish...sometimes fish die while eating, as they cannot get oxygen or free the animal from their own throats. so they die, and they sink. And if this so-called "scientists" doesn't mention this as the FIRST possibility, then he has zero credibility and should not be taken seriously.

- Agathon
There is no past as far as God is concerned. And He could change it if He wanted to. But history progresses according to His plan, so why would He want to change anything.
Wrong!
Are you claiming that God cannot do anything he wanted to do? How silly.

Nothing in the physical universe is eternal. Energy came from somewhere because it cannot be self existent. Someone created it.
Again the PROVEN First LAW of Thermodynamics says, "Energy CANNOT BE CREATED or destroyed.
It cannot be created or destroyed by us. But energy exists. Where did it come from?

Last edited:
- Agathon
Wrong!
Yet here you are, complaining about science...as if god couldn't have also created evolution...

They have an excuse for that too. "God's time doesn't have to be the same as our time. One day for him might be a thousand years or more for us" See how easy it it when they can just make shit up to justify the crazy shit they believe?
In the original language, the word used for day means a 24 hour day. Jesus confirmed this in the New Testament when he used the word that means the same in the greek, or Aramaic, whichever it was. Can't remember.

Makes no difference. I've heard the above excuse countless times.
In other words, just ignore the facts. Got it.

Yes, and not too long ago it was a scientific impossibility for the ability of the worlds largest and most complex computers to be reduced to the size of something called a cell phone.
And what was responsible for that? Intelligence.

If the authority of scientists mattered to you, you would accept evolutionary theory, as do nearly all scientists. That being the case, it doesn't much matter if this guy is a scientist, does it?

As for a fish swallowing a fish...sometimes fish die while eating, as they cannot get oxygen or free the animal from their own throats. so they die, and they sink. And if this so-called "scientists" doesn't mention this as the FIRST possibility, then he has zero credibility and should not be taken seriously.

But when they die in that way,that their bodies decays, and turn back into dust. But something had fell on them, smothering the oxygen from these fishes. But heat from the core, had caused the salt in their bodies to crystallized. That burned off the flesh and preserved their bones. Like the time of them bombing Hiroshima. That the explosion only remains of the people that it had left, was salt crystals from the bodies of the victims.

Researcher LM Lewis, in his book Footprints on the Sands of Time, claims: When Hiroshima was being rebuilt, stretches of sandy soil were found to have been atomically changed into a substance resembling a glazed silicon-permeated by a saline crystalloid. Little blocks of this were cut from the mass and sold to tourists as souvenirs of the town – and of an atomic action.https://www.ancient-code.com/eviden...t-past-the-destruction-of-sodom-and-gomorrah/

08ae9a5594cfabd952e8f8d86de04fd9--god-science-what-science.jpg

“He who thinks half-heartedly will not believe in God; but he who really thinks has to believe in God.”

Isaac Newton
giphy.webp

- Agathon
Wrong!
That's right, there is nothing in the entire universe more impotent than YOUR God.

It cannot be created or destroyed by us. But energy exists. Where did it come from?
Or by YOUR impotent God!!!!

Energy didn't "come from" anywhere and it is not going anywhere, energy IS.

Forum List

Back