Refute This!

The "God said it, I believe, that settles it" bumper sticker could be the OP here and it would be the same.

It's like a child that believes there is a monster in her closet. You can try to comfort the child as it will grow out of this fear over time, but it is a waste of time to try to 'reason' with a child that doesn't know better yet. Adults that still think there is a monster in the closet though need a good psychiatrist.
About that monster in the closet. The real monster in the closet is God. You fear Him because His word convicts you of your sin and you are aware of the penalty of your sin. You fear Him, but your sinful pride will not allow you to humble yourself and repent to God for sinning against Him. You love your sin more than your Creator. And that is why you will burn in Hell. But there is a way out. And guess what? It's completely free. No strings attached. All you have to do is place God first in your life. But you won't. how sad.
Shaman RWJN has spoken! Heed his magical words, all ye who value your eternal souls!

Why can't people accept we can't know everything right now?
Why must people have to assume a bunch of bullshit?

that is very true, TN... kinda like climate change........riiiiight, TN?
Yes exactly. We fill in holed with "man did it" like it's it's own religion. Thanks
Only when the evidence leads us there, which is not only qualitatively different than the idea to which you are trying to compare it, but actually diametrically opposed. Nice try. Swing and a miss.

Traditionally the Crazy Democrat Bigots have had a fanatical hatred for Christians.

i am left of center so therefore am considered a liberal- (D)- a progressive blah blah fucking blah....

but i AM a christian. & NOT the kind that hypocritical bigots are--- the hallelujah & praise the lord!--- profess to be kind but don't really walk the walk.

oh ya..........

& fuck you.

lol hey thanks for proving the point lol

Yes exactly. We fill in holed with "man did it" like it's it's own religion. Thanks
Only when the evidence leads us there, which is not only qualitatively different than the idea to which you are trying to compare it, but actually diametrically opposed. Nice try. Swing and a miss.
no it doesn't.

no it doesn't.
Oh, well if a guy like you, with no education or experience in these fields says so, it MUST be true!

God is the only rational explanation for why anything exists at all. Science has tried to come up with explanations that exclude a Creator, but they are nothing but guesses. Many, if not all of them, defy science and logic. For instance, some scientists claim that energy has always existed. This is impossible since nothing physical can be eternal. It violates the law of cause and effect. That leaves us with the question of where energy came from. The problem is that it is impossible for something physical to create itself. The only reasonable answer is that someone created it. And don't even bother insulting our intelligence by asking who created God. For one, God is not physical. The laws of physics do not apply to Him. He created them. Bottom line. The universe requires a Creator. Nothing else makes any sense.

Who or what created the Creator?

no it doesn't.
Oh, well if a guy like you, with no education or experience in these fields says so, it MUST be true!
It's logic. They fill in holes. People can't wait for reality. People deny history or they manipulate it.

no it doesn't.
It's logic. They fill in holes. People can't wait for reality. People deny history or they manipulate it.

I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. I was talking about science.

no it doesn't.

I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. I was talking about science.
Didn't you say earlier the science was settled? That's pretty stupid. Enjoy your fallacy.

no it doesn't.

Didn't you say earlier the science was settled? That's pretty stupid. Enjoy your fallacy.
On the fact that adding carbon to our climatic cycle will create a warming driver and acidify our oceans? Yes, that is settled science. That is accepted fact.

God is the only rational explanation for why anything exists at all. Science has tried to come up with explanations that exclude a Creator, but they are nothing but guesses. Many, if not all of them, defy science and logic. For instance, some scientists claim that energy has always existed. This is impossible since nothing physical can be eternal. It violates the law of cause and effect. That leaves us with the question of where energy came from. The problem is that it is impossible for something physical to create itself. The only reasonable answer is that someone created it. And don't even bother insulting our intelligence by asking who created God. For one, God is not physical. The laws of physics do not apply to Him. He created them. Bottom line. The universe requires a Creator. Nothing else makes any sense.

Let's see...How many times have I answer this stupid question? Too many. You know perfectly well what the answer is. Assuming you haven't lived in a closet your whole life. If not, I assume you know how to use a search engine. Perhaps you should do so.

no it doesn't.

On the fact that adding carbon to our climatic cycle will create a warming driver and acidify our oceans? Yes, that is settled science. That is accepted fact.
indeed it is. Man contributing so much it is causing the natural earth evolution, isnt.
Any other facts you would like to rape?

no it doesn't.

It's funny, how many anti-intellectuals masquerading as intellectuals are on this site. Settled science. LOL!

indeed it is. Man contributing so much it is causing the natural earth evolution, isnt.
Any other facts you would like to rape?
"Natural Earth Evolution"

Haha...what?

Let's see...How many times have I answer this stupid question? Too many. You know perfectly well what the answer is. Assuming you haven't lived in a closet your whole life. If not, I assume you know how to use a search engine. Perhaps you should do so.

Perhaps you should answer my "stupid question", otherwise I must conclude you are incapable of doing so.

Q. Who or what created the "Creator".

BTW, I was raised and confirmed Catholic, and patronized the Nuns until I was confirmed, pleasing my mom. Since then, I've adopted the agnostic position and have waited for decades for someone to offer a proof.

Do you believe that the shortest distance between two points is a line?

Last edited:

Perhaps you should answer my "stupid question", otherwise I must conclude you are incapable of doing so.

BTW, I was raised and confirmed Catholic, and patronized the Nuns until I was confirmed, pleasing my mom. Since then, I've adopted the agnostic position and have waited for decades for someone to offer a proof.

You claim you were raised Catholic? Then why do you want me to answer a question you should already know the answer to? Besides, I already answered it on this post. Pay attention.

You claim you were raised Catholic? Then why do you want me to answer a question you should already know the answer to? Besides, I already answered it on this post. Pay attention.

Then you can go to your post, copy the answer and post it here. I'm not going to hunt, and you didn't answer my question ("Do you believe that the shortest distance between two points is a line?'); Hint the answer is not in Euclidean Geometry.

scientists claim that energy has always existed.
Actually they do more than "claim," they have proved with a repeatable experiment that "energy can neither be created nor destroyed." It is called The First Law of Thermodynamics.
They have also proved that nothing physical can be eternal. Since energy cannot be eternal, it must have been created by a process greater than anything the mind of man can possibly conceive. Like an omnipotent God, for instance. It's funny how scientists can give the term eternal to energy, but balk at doing the same for God. Why is that?
Pure BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back