Regarding "No Police". So What Does This Do To Your Real Estate Value?,If You Have No Police Protection, What Is Your Home Or Condo Worth? 0 Dollars?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
they haven't brought this up yet, but think about it. Let's say your average 2000 sq. ft. home is worth about $175,000. Near the city. Then all of a sudden, you lose all police protection and criminals can do whatever they want, and you have no one to call for help. Does this mean your home is no longer worth anywhere near what you paid for it?

they haven't brought this up yet, but think about it. Let's say your average 2000 sq. ft. home is worth about $175,000. Near the city. Then all of a sudden, you lose all police protection and criminals can do whatever they want, and you have no one to call for help. Does this mean your home is no longer worth anywhere near what you paid for it?

It's a great idea that will depopulate democrat urban centers far quicker than an actual pandemic.

I was wondering about the insurance situation. It cost more to insure a home outside the fire district. For outside the police district does homeowners, fire and theft, liability, health and life insurance go up? I would move.

You know, defunding or abolishing the police is a stupid idea. We need law enforcement to keep the citizenry safe, and enforce the laws we have.

However.......................

Getting rid of the police union and holding the police officers accountable for their actions is a good start. Another good one would be that if an officer is let go for disciplinary reasons, they are no longer allowed to be a police officer in this country ever again. If a person is kicked out of the military for discipline reasons, their reenlistment code on their DD-214 is RE-4, meaning they are not allowed to serve in any of the armed forces ever again.

Hold the police to the same level of accountability that the military functions under.

In Detroit, once the richest city in the world, has homes that you could buy for a dollar.. There is one stipulation, you have to live in it, in the worst neighborhoods.

You know, defunding abolishing the police is a stupid idea. We need law enforcement to keep the citizenry safe, and enforce the laws we have.

Getting rid of the police union and holding the police officers accountable for their actions is a good start. Another good one would be that if an officer is let go for disciplinary reasons, they are no longer allowed to be a police officer in this country ever again. If a person is kicked out of the military for discipline reasons, their reenlistment code on their DD-214 is RE-4, meaning they are not allowed to serve in any of the armed forces ever again.

Hold the police to the same level of accountability that the military functions under.
I thought liberals loved their unions? Are you saying that unions are corrupt?

I was wondering about the insurance situation. It cost more to insure a home outside the fire district. For outside the police district does homeowners, fire and theft, liability, health and life insurance go up? I would move.
What insurance? The insurance companies will drop you ASAP

1591658125802.png

1591658196155.png

You know, defunding abolishing the police is a stupid idea. We need law enforcement to keep the citizenry safe, and enforce the laws we have.

I thought liberals loved their unions? Are you saying that unions are corrupt?

The police union isn't only a union, it is also a political force and is responsible for police getting away with murder and other things over the years. The problem is that because of their union and other organizations that support them is that they will do their level best to get the officer set free and back on the job.

Like I said, if a person is kicked out of the military for disciplinary reasons, they are never allowed back into the military again. Same should hold true for police officers, but that isn't the case. There are many instances over the years where an officer was fired from one precinct, moved to another city, and got a job as an officer there.

Does this mean your home is no longer worth anywhere near what you paid for it?
This is Alaska. Property is "recreational" which means there's hunting and fishing. Nothing's worth shit anymore since Dems took over city hall and federal court and guns are banned.

i wonder what the leases in the freedom towers are gonna go for if manhattan has no police/security.

I was totally against defunding the police. But now I cheer for it in these big cities.

well they dont need it in minneapolis anymore,,,nothing left to steal or poop on

Yep, that's one of several reasons there is going to be a mass exodus out of the big DEM cities. And it will be those who can afford to leave. Exactly what happened to the inner city Black neighborhoods in the 50s and 60s when the upwardly mobile Black people moved on up to the suburbs.

if a person is kicked out of the military for disciplinary reasons, they are never allowed back into the military again
Don't give me that bullshit, or why can't the person possess firearms like every other private citizen? I swear on the Holy Bible, There's a Democrat Commissioned Officer straight out of college riding every conservative recruit's butt.
Same should hold true for police officers, but that isn't the case.
No the civvie cops never lose their gun rights no matter what, do they? It's a little too precious to them and they were a little too vicious in denying it to us.

What about the M.P.s on the beat at the base who take orders straight from Democrat careerist militaries in the C.O. ranks of middle management?

What insurance? The insurance companies will drop you ASAP
They won't drop, but I could not blame them for shooting the rates through the roof across the board up there. They still sell insurance in the burning hills of CA and on hurricane ravaged FL coasts at really high rates. At some dollar amount the risk/gain equals out, but at what amount, is the question. Would not be worth it to me as long as I could hire a moving van or a Uhaul.

No, it simply means that you don't own a house. In a Communist society there is no private ownership of anything. It all belongs to everyone. You'll be assigned a place to live according to your need as perceived by your masters.

Forum List

Back