Regarding The CBS 36% Trump Poll.How Many People Were Polled?,A Little Over 1000?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: :confused-84: :dunno: I thought I saw a caption regarding the latest CBS poll, and in the caption,,it looked like it said that about 1100 people were polled. Thats it? they only polled a little over 1000 people, and those people are speaking for the 250 Million Adults in the United States? Even if up to 5000 people were polled, with a 39/40% approval of Trump, the poll can then be considered worthless. Now how many people voted in the election? 130 Million? give or take 5 Million. So how can a poll of less than 2000 people speak for the 130 Million who voted in the election?
Then again,,,,its CBS. Not exactly a credible news outlet.
:lalala: :iagree:

:2up: :confused-84: :dunno: I thought I saw a caption regarding the latest CBS poll, and in the caption,,it looked like it said that about 1100 people were polled. Thats it? they only polled a little over 1000 people, and those people are speaking for the 250 Million Adults in the United States? Even if up to 5000 people were polled, with a 39/40% approval of Trump, the poll can then be considered worthless. Now how many people voted in the election? 130 Million? give or take 5 Million. So how can a poll of less than 2000 people speak for the 130 Million who voted in the election?
Evidently you know nothing about statistics and populations in statistics

this might help the poorly educated

How to Use Statistics to Understand Poll Results

CAUTION: big words and concept's!!

http://math.arizona.edu/~jwatkins/505d/Lesson_12.pdf

CNN could poll about 500 people,,resulting with a 29% approval for Trump,,and every leftist commentator would go along with it as if it represented all 300 Million Americans

Accurate Polling is difficult when the population is not homogenous (mixed evenly throughout).

That's not the issue... they probably asked the question at Evergreen campus and the question being asked was:

"Are you a Nazi?" (Yes/No)

If the respondents answered no, that would be interpreted as not supporting Trump.

That's not the issue... they probably asked the question at Evergreen campus and the question being asked was:

"Are you a Nazi?" (Yes/No)

If the respondents answered no, that would be interpreted as not supporting Trump.
lets say CBS polled 1500 people,,,ok,,,how many of them lived in NY,,Calofornia,,and maybe Washington State,,and what %%%% of those polled were middle class Americans who actually work for a living, and how many polled were lazy non working bums?

Lest we forget, CBS is the network that did far worse in an election cycle than the Russians could ever do. News anchors used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. If the rest of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM didn't circle the wagons around CBS and President Bush wasn't so timid there might have been indictments instead of a couple of firings.

Lest we forget, CBS is the network that did far worse in an election cycle than the Russians could ever do. News anchors used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. If the rest of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM didn't circle the wagons around CBS and President Bush wasn't so timid there might have been indictments instead of a couple of firings.
I wonder how many house pets were polled in the CBS poll

CBS is as credible as Joy Blowfart declaring that the Russians were the only reason Hillary lost by 7.8 Million Votes

You're a sad, unsophisticated, uneducated Repug dolt who has obviously never taken a statistics course.

Do a google search on sample sizes, goober.

well being one in three people living in America are terminally stupid,,we can deduct them,,,and that brings us to a 56% Trump Approval

arguing over how bad polls are these days is like arguing over which turd smells worse.

they all smell like shit.

Math is hard.

CAUTION: big words and concept's!!
The plural of "concept" is "concepts", not "concept's". No apostrophe.

I know how intellectually superior you folks are to those with whom you disagree, but you may want to confirm your own fundamental literacy before attacking the intelligence of others.

arguing over how bad polls are these days is like arguing over which turd smells worse.

they all smell like shit.
like the shit poll from ABC that had Hillary ahead of Trump by 14 points?
name a poll out today one side isn't saying is shit? to pick one is to scream LOOK AT MY AGENDA FUCK YOURS and we've got more than enough of that these days.

any of those leftist networks that hates Trump will obviously create their own fraud poll and keep Trump around 37%,,while he is actually at around 53%

It's likely they came up with their number the same way pre-election polls had the Hildebeast soundly beating Trump, oversampling dimocrats vs. Republicans in order to slant the findings the way they wanted them.

Forum List

Back