Reid Changing Filibuster Rules

This administration has re-written the rules as applied to legislation on many levels. Obama feels he is above the Constitution for which is deplorable. He is desperate for a power grab as his clock is ticking. After this act I am now saying it would not surprise me if he tried to pull a 3rd term. He is that evil.

JMHO

-Geaux

Your post reminds me of what I used to hear quite a few conservatives say in the late 90s. They were afraid that Clinton was going to declare Marshal Law, then suspend elections so he could stay in office.

That's "martial" law, Mustang. I'm sure you were doing the same thing when Bush was in office. Probably afraid that he was going to turn America into Nazi Germany or something.

Harry Reid basically said that the thinks that Democrats will always be in the majority.

So I think he and the Democrats will do anything short of murder to make sure that happens.

ummm..... no he didn't because he was asked "what if the repubs regained the majority" and he responded "so what?". I heard it 2X on cspan last night (I'm a cspan junky)

Repubs have tied the senate up in knots for 4+ yrs and Reid & others were sick of it. "Elections mean things", someone once said. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Your post reminds me of what I used to hear quite a few conservatives say in the late 90s. They were afraid that Clinton was going to declare Marshal Law, then suspend elections so he could stay in office.

Reminds me of what democrats said was going to happen when Bush was in office.

I've never heard liberals or Democrats say anything like that.

You have a case of selective memory.

Harry Reid basically said that the thinks that Democrats will always be in the majority.

So I think he and the Democrats will do anything short of murder to make sure that happens.

ummm..... no he didn't because he was asked "what if the repubs regained the majority" and he responded "so what?". I heard it 2X on cspan last night (I'm a cspan junky)

Repubs have tied the senate up in knots for 4+ yrs and Reid & others were sick of it. "Elections mean things", someone once said.

Yeah, and someone else said "actions have consequences." I wonder how this little nuclear option thing will work for you once Republicans hold the majority in the Senate?

You are such a liar.

ahhh no, you're uninformed...

November 01, 2013, 12:17 pm
Court strikes down birth control mandate

Court strikes down birth control mandate | TheHill

they have several other related OC cases they are working on currently as well....

Which court struck down the employer penalties in states which didn't set up their own exchanges?

Edit: Not sure if it was struck down or if the court just agreed to hear it.

ding ding ding...yup, its the DC court;)

They are trying to pack the DC Circuit because there are several lawsuits challenging Obama hellcare.

You are such a liar.

ahhh no, you're uninformed...

November 01, 2013, 12:17 pm
Court strikes down birth control mandate

Court strikes down birth control mandate | TheHill

they have several other related OC cases they are working on currently as well....

I do tell the truth, you all lie more as the day goes on. How do we know you're lying ...

Ha! That statement is patently absurd. A liar calling other people liars. You're the liar. Don't even try to hide it. Now, prove that I'm lying. I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

My god. Just how dumb do you get?

:eusa_think::rolleyes:

I do tell the truth, you all lie more as the day goes on. How do we know you're lying ...

Ha! That statement is patently absurd. A liar calling other people liars. You're the liar. Don't even try to hide it. Now, prove that I'm lying. I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

My god. Just how dumb do you get?

Really? Is that it? How can I be a liar when you can't prove it? All the meanwhile, you have been repeatedly proven to be a liar and a partisan. My gosh, Sarah, how liberal do you get?

Now that the piece of shit has opened a can of worms, the GOP needs to unleash hell on Obama after they takeover the Senate in 2014.

Send him laws to repeal gays in the military, obamacare, etc and make him look like the scumbag he really is.

Judging by the posts in this thread, rw'ers prefer paralysis to democracy. They have said as much before. No surprise there. A couple have said that they sent those people to Washington to gum up the works & I never heard a rw'er here call them out for it.

Last edited:
Judging by the posts in this thread, rw'ers prefer paralysis to democracy. They have said as much before. No surprise there. A couple have said that they sent those people to Washington to gum up the works & I never heard a rw'er here call them out for it.

no, I am in favor of using the rules as stipulated, not taking my toys and going home.

Shitbag....taking away the minority voice in the Senate is a scorched Earth action.

Even Obama, Reid and Biden from the Senate floor have said the nuclear option is "un-American." :eusa_whistle:

But we are used to liberals being hypocrites, liars and scum....which perfectly explains you.

Now that the piece of shit has opened a can of worms, the GOP needs to unleash hell on Obama after they takeover the Senate in 2014.

Send him laws to repeal gays in the military, obamacare, etc and make him look like the scumbag he really is.

Ahhhhh, the ole Queen Family Truckster in the metalic-pea.......

6a00e54ed05fc28833011168fd93f7970c-400wi

Judging by your posts, you prefer tyranny to freedom. You would strip the minority their rights, simply so you could advance your own agenda via the courts.

hey noob. You sure don't hesitate to throw profanity around do you?
Shitbag....taking away the minority voice in the Senate is a scorched Earth action.

Even Obama, Reid and Biden from the Senate floor have said the nuclear option is "un-American." :eusa_whistle:

But we are used to liberals being hypocrites, liars and scum....which perfectly explains you.

hey noob. You sure don't hesitate to throw profanity around do you?

He knows a shitbag asswad when he sees one.

To bad Obama did not mentor under JFK, who believed in less taxes that lead to jobs, in turn leading to more revenue.

Then he would have not needed the power grab

[youtube]aEdXrfIMdiU[/youtube]

-Geaux

Last edited:
Reid noted that in the first 140 yrs of this great nation's history that filibusters weren't used/needed. How did they manage eh? Its on the cspan video i put up on the last page for those of you interested in some statistics

it's court stacking, not packing. With so many appointments needed, this all came down to getting those 3 moved in the DC circuit for a 7-4 sway. And in case it wasnt mentioned, the DC circuit courto is one of the leading courts when it comes to regulatory business, etc....

There you go: I knew if you thought about it. . .

Oh sweet Geezus Amelia :eusa_doh: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!! Repubs filibustered anything and everything that had our great president's hand prints on it. You people are beyond the pale on this :eusa_eh: PUT down the SeanRushLevin kool aid :alcoholic: :eusa_hand:
I listened to a little of Levin's show last night because I was sure he was going to blow a gasket. He did not disappoint. He ranted and raved as usual. But he was so around the bend that he made it sound as if Marshal Law had been declared and he was on the run from an arrest decree.

My concern, which I've expressed a few times, is that talk radio has become potentially dangerous to our Republic if people take this hyperbolic nonsense seriously since it's essentially a daily anti American rant which undermines our country's ability to solve problems in an increasingly competitive world when other countries are not crippled by this kind perpetual gridlock. America has become like a team that can't play together due to all kinds of personal squabbles and petty gripes while other less talented teams are working toward a common goal. Namely winning at the game of international competition.

OMFG. ^ The liberals are showing their true grasp on the meaning of free speech.

It's fine when they like what's said. It's a menace to the Republic if they disagree with what's said.

Unbelievable filth now stands highlighted. It's tragic. Not unexpected from such hyperventilating modern American "liberals," but tragic, filthy and disgusting just the same.

hey, hes got some nerve, especially on the day of JFK's assassination by, a dyed in the wool lefty...........hes one of those I was addressing in my thread on the Kennedy kook konspiracy.....

Forum List

Back