Reid Changing Filibuster Rules

how about adding 3 judges to a court that doesn't need them as stipulated, I already said they were not overloaded and their cases have fallen in fact ( see below). http://news.yahoo.com/filibuster-reaction-harry-reid-nuclear-hypocrisy-184412234.html

Ridiculous argument. It's the president's Constitutional responsibility to fill empty seats.

Why do conservatives only want to follow the Constitution when it agrees with them?

And he's also required to pass a budget

Just sayin

-Geaux

how about adding 3 judges to a court that doesn't need them as stipulated, I already said they were not overloaded and their cases have fallen in fact ( see below). http://news.yahoo.com/filibuster-reaction-harry-reid-nuclear-hypocrisy-184412234.html

Ridiculous argument. It's the president's Constitutional responsibility to fill empty seats.

Why do conservatives only want to follow the Constitution when it agrees with them?

well look who's checking in? released so soon? did the treatment go well? :eusa_eh:

why did you cherry pick my post?

Just sayin

-Geaux

Pwned...:lol:

You really think that a supermajority for routine judicial and administrative appointments is a good idea?

What is wrong with you, exactly?

Once again, you had a supermajority that forced that travesty of a healthcare law down America's throat. So did you really think a supermajority was needed for a legislative process instead of bipartisan support? Obviously, it's only good for you when you have one and nobody else.

How hypocritical are you, exactly?

Why don't you tell him and the rest of us, what is wrong with you, exactly?

:lol:

Perhaps you should be quiet Sarah. Each time you speak we know what's wrong with you. Stop making people's case each time you post.

:eusa_shhh:

You really think that a supermajority for routine judicial and administrative appointments is a good idea?

What is wrong with you, exactly?

Once again, you had a supermajority that forced that travesty of a healthcare law down America's throat. So did you really think a supermajority was needed for a legislative process instead of bipartisan support? Obviously, it's only good for you when you have one and nobody else.

you're getting pwned here too you know:eusa_whistle:

.....what he said is dead on. bi-partisanship in your book appears to be;" we win you lose, you don't need to vote".

you're getting pwned here too you know:eusa_whistle:

.....what he said is dead on. bi-partisanship in your book appears to be;" we win you lose, you don't need to vote".

Uh oh, I guess I'm pwned again ...

Actually, the nuclear option on it's merit is unconstitutional.

Article IV of the US Constitution says:

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

So, in effect Democrats have denied these Senators and their respective constituents a republican form of government. Please don't make me embarrass you.

how about adding 3 judges to a court that doesn't need them as stipulated, I already said they were not overloaded and their cases have fallen in fact ( see below).

Just sayin

-Geaux
Then, if you want him to pass a budget, you must also want him to fill these Constitutionally-mandated seats.

So you've already gotten half of what you wanted!

Just sayin

-Geaux
Then, if you want him to pass a budget, you must also want him to fill these Constitutionally-mandated seats.

So you've already gotten half of what you wanted!

Yes, he just needs to do what previous Presidents have done, select someone who will pass scrutiny

-Geaux

Forum List

Back