Reid: Letter with ricin or poison sent to senator

Ut-oh. That doesn't sound good. I don't think this is a democrat - republican thing. I think this sounds like terrorism.

Ut-oh. That doesn't sound good. I don't think this is a democrat - republican thing. I think this sounds like terrorism.

Yep, it is a bunch of nut jobs, I don't think democrats or republicans want anything to do with them.

The town drunk, Chris Matthews (you know, the rich white guy who, lives in an all white neighborhood in Maryland and thinks he is a racism expert), and the media must be upset at this happening to Republican Wicker. No, not because they care about him, but because this didn't happen to a Democrat senator.

The media and the town drunk would have loved for this to have happened to a Democrat the day after the terrorist attack in Boston. They would link the two incidents together and say how this letter is proof that the attack in Boston was the right-wing then run non-stop with how now that this letter was sent to a Democrat, the right-wing has declared war on America!

And you all know this is exactly what would have happened if a Dem received this letter instead.

Last edited:
The town drunk, Chris Matthews (you know, the rich white guy who, lives in an all white neighborhood in Maryland and thinks he is a racism expert), and the media must be upset at this happening to Republican Wicker. No, not because they care about him, but because this didn't happen to a Democrat senator.

The media and the town drunk would have loved for this to have happened to a Democrat the day after the terrorist attack in Boston. They would link the two incidents together and run non-stop with how now that this letter was sent to a Democrat, the right-wing has declared war on America!

And you all know this is exactly what would have happened if a Dem received this letter instead.

christhetingler02.gif

Forum List

Back