Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?
Black lives really don't matter to them after all.

IOW, when Andrea Yates killed all of her kids, it was proof that white fundie christians don't care about their kids.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.

So, you agree with the above.

That the Andrea Yates case proves that christians don't care about their kids.

And the Josh Duggar case proves that all christians are child molesters.

Right?
Using Marianne's rule of thumb, that is correct.

Same with saintmichaeldefendthem

The brain dead racist assholes say that all Blacks are the same.

I'm sure they would agree that all christians and all whites are the same as well.

Or are they all dead dumb hypocrites?

Obama said all blacks were the same, when he identified with Trayvon Martin.

We cons thought that was wrong of him to do so.

YOu libs were fine with it.

Obamasons?

Republicans and right wingers are such filthy people.

Did you expect any different for a sub human christ stain

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
Why? First you are telling us your a pure racist. 2. What's this crime got to do with Obama? 3. Any crime committed by white people is it fair to blame Bush? 4. Is it fair to say Huckabee-son are children molesters? Aside from that you deserve all these brands they gave you.

1.I never said I was a racist.

2. Obama has taken upon himself to be representative of the black community so as a self appointed leader of the black community I would expect he'd address the issues of his community. All he's done beside hand out free phones was to side in a case that was no business of his to side with in an effort to persuade the public against a man he knew nothing about. Now that he's being held accountable for his actions in public which he put himself in and I'm the bad guy?

3. Any crime against blacks is it fair to blame all whites?

4. Dear Lord his he back? IDK did Huckabee say said child molester could be his son like Obama did? If he did did he know he was a child molester at the time he said it?
1. Yes you did. You are a racist with full of hate.
2. Your excuses is not acceptable.
3. Wrong analogy.
4.. You are full of....

Police: Teen raped, beaten by relatives to cause abortion

Posted: Jun 03, 2015 12:29 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
By: fox4news.com Staff
CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

Police said they took matters into their own hands.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

The victim was not given any medical attention at the time.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.

Execute them all.

While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the overall population, but what percentage do they make up of children? It's not the same. The white population in the U.S. skews older, and in particular, the Hispanic population skews younger.
Why am I a sick bitch? Now that you have resorted to insults and name calling I would hope you would have an actual reason for your rage. Again why is the use of Obamasons so offensive to you?

It's racist to assume that any black criminality is somehow related to Obama because he's black.
Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

Notice how the lying, rabid RWs are using "Obamasons" as a way to duck the real issues? And, of course, to blame the president.

Way beyond mere "deflection", its just more of the same refusal to take responsibility for your own words and your own actions. Everything is Obama's fault. Blacks' are taking white wimmin away from wimpy whites. If not for Hispanics, whites could get good jobs. Yadda yadda yadda.

We on the right are constantly trying to discuss the issues.

ONE Of the big reasons we can't is because you libs use Race to suppress honest and/or truthful debate.

As when Obama and other lefties lied/lie about the events of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Your blather about responsibily is just nonsense.
Yup Name calling,insults,put down assumed political association even though it has no bearing on this thread. Typical BS Spout off but don't actually have any acrtual debate. They don't know why they scream they just know they are supposed to without question.
Pot ... Kettle

Marianne, the fuck is wrong with you?
I think she is totally pissed off and this was the proverbial straw of black on black crime.
Can't say i blame her.

Pissed off at what? Do you think other black people think these crimes are any less heinous? If you talked to an average black person and asked them about this tucked up incident, they would probably propose that these people be executed. You think that black people and the president condone child abuse and rape? Did you know that blacks actually report rape to the police at higher levels than whites? This thread is just a way for the racists on the board to express their ignorance and their contempt for the president, and If you are one of them, Gracie, I am sorry for you.

Obamasons?

Did you expect any different for a sub human christ stain

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
if that is not obvious ,then you are one sick bitch.
NOTE: I'm being kind,
Why am I a sick bitch? Now that you have resorted to insults and name calling I would hope you would have an actual reason for your rage. Again why is the use of Obamasons so offensive to you?
if that is not obvious ,then you are one sick bitch.

Obamasons?

Democrats and libs are such filthy people. They condone this form of Obamacare.
Abortion by any other name is still abortion. And libs love dead babies....
Moron.
the impotent rage of the wrong!

Are you getting how incredibly stupid the lib/con game really is daws? Do you condone what happened to this girl, lib? I don't either, and I'm a con. Either we are both filthy, or we are in agreement. It is not an either, or, situation stupid American.
that situation has jack shit to do with race, the president or politics.

While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the overall population, but what percentage do they make up of children? It's not the same. The white population in the U.S. skews older, and in particular, the Hispanic population skews younger.

It's racist to assume that any black criminality is somehow related to Obama because he's black.

Notice how the lying, rabid RWs are using "Obamasons" as a way to duck the real issues? And, of course, to blame the president.

Way beyond mere "deflection", its just more of the same refusal to take responsibility for your own words and your own actions. Everything is Obama's fault. Blacks' are taking white wimmin away from wimpy whites. If not for Hispanics, whites could get good jobs. Yadda yadda yadda.

ONE Of the big reasons we can't is because you libs use Race to suppress honest and/or truthful debate.

As when Obama and other lefties lied/lie about the events of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

see folks that's how you dodge

The usual double standard.

You have just said the exact reason why blaming Obama is wrong and stupid and evil.

OTOH, a lot of your posts are wrong, stupid and evil. Oh yeah, and funny - that idiotic stone carving you posted to prove humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

And don't pretend you're not a racist asshole. You have used cutesy spellings of the N word. First time I saw that I knew you're a fake christian.
Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL

Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you.

Me a racist asshole? Why racist? Didn't Obama say"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,". Hmmm Obama said his son would look like a black male. Obama never said if he look like little Phillip Savopolous or any other white kid even though plenty have died unjustly. Obama himself is half white but I guess he forgets that. And I'm the racist one? But don't take my word for it here's the article I got it from. The liberal Messiah is a racist asshole, who knew? As for me I'm just wondering why blacks get
Carte blanche to say and do what they want but I get called a racist asshole for calling them on their BS? Now there's your double standard.

Obama says his son would look like Trayvon

"Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL"

Oh. So you're a racist because others are?

Who wrote "Obamason" title to a thread that has nothing to do wit President Obama?

You.

"Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you."

I did that the night you posted that silly story.

BUT, post links to it in a new thread in Religion and I'll be more than happy to respond.

Bet you're also a burfur.

No I'm a realist and we all are racist in one form or another.

I wrote Obamason because I blame he who appointed himself a rep of the black community for not doing his self appointed job.

I don't remember specifically but I know for a fact you can't because even the top in their field can't prove it's not a dinosaur they can only theorize. I do remember some BS about it being a rhino with artistic leaves but it doesn't even look like a rhino, it looks like a dinosaur. Just because most of the dinosaurs were wiped out doesn't mean they all were chuckles. Could have been a straggler. Prove it's not. You can't unless you have a time machine. There's no need to make a new thread. Nice try at deflection though. :D

Burfur? Do you have a speech impediment that transfers to how you write text?

The only reason you would change your OP title is that you know you are wrong. Same reason you won't admit to being a burfur and why you won't post your proof that humans and dinos roamed the earth together.

But - Marianne

I did it for you. You'll find it right here.

:offtopic:
Poor Puddy, Go back and read your own proof. It neither proves nor disproves that it's a dinosaur. They give several interpretations for what that craving could be including a chameleon which it looks nothing like. Do I believe that humans and dinosaurs coexisted? No. I probably gave my biblical support for that in Genesis. 1:28 Where God tells Adam and Eve to replenish the earth. The use of the word replenish would indicate that something had already been here once hence dinosaurs. That still doesn't mean that some stragglers the size of a rhino could have survived. Many ancient creatures did I.E. Crocodiles, Coelacanth,several sharks like the goblin shark,Alligator Gar,Lamprey,and lets not forget all those birds you see everyday are said to be descendants of dinosaurs or living fossils themselves. That doesn't mean a few smaller creatures survived the great extinction. Again unless you have a time machine nobody on either side will be able to prove it one way or the other.

King James Bible Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

For the benefit of this thread here's the picture. I have no more intention of rehashing this with you Puddy because it is off topic and unprovable.

you most likely think this is real to

Only liberal scum like the ones on USMB would defend savages like this.
I wonder what kind of abuse the other 7 children in the home have suffered at the hands of these primates.

I doubt you wonder that.
I doubt that you doubt I wonder that.
nobody's defending the guiltily ones what they did was horrible just as horrible is the perverted racist bullshit being spewed here

I wonder what kind of abuse the other 7 children in the home have suffered at the hands of these primates.

I doubt you wonder that.
nobody's defending the guiltily ones what they did was horrible just as horrible is the perverted racist bullshit being spewed here
Actually that didn't start until you joined the discussion.

I doubt you wonder that.
Actually that didn't start until you joined the discussion.
That's bullshit but you had to say something.

I think she is totally pissed off and this was the proverbial straw of black on black crime.
Can't say i blame her.

Pissed off at what? Do you think other black people think these crimes are any less heinous? If you talked to an average black person and asked them about this tucked up incident, they would probably propose that these people be executed. You think that black people and the president condone child abuse and rape? Did you know that blacks actually report rape to the police at higher levels than whites? This thread is just a way for the racists on the board to express their ignorance and their contempt for the president, and If you are one of them, Gracie, I am sorry for you.
ok.

Meanwhile....when something you read or hear about pushes you over the edge and you just gotta rant about it that day or even that minute....don't. People will be ever so ready to jump all over ya for it cuz see...everyone is perfect. Except the one that had to let off some steam.

I'm just gobsmacked at the head in the sand attitudes. But not surprised.

Can't say i blame her.

ok.

Meanwhile....when something you read or hear about pushes you over the edge and you just gotta rant about it that day or even that minute....don't. People will be ever so ready to jump all over ya for it cuz see...everyone is perfect. Except the one that had to let off some steam.

I'm just gobsmacked at the head in the sand attitudes. But not surprised.
you guys do it all the time it should be easy.

Obamasons?

Moron.

Are you getting how incredibly stupid the lib/con game really is daws? Do you condone what happened to this girl, lib? I don't either, and I'm a con. Either we are both filthy, or we are in agreement. It is not an either, or, situation stupid American.

Trayvon Martin getting his ass shot had jack to do with race the president of politics, and the President identified with the young black criminal and took sides in the political debate that erupted.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

LINK

see folks that's how you dodge

Mmm, nope I responded seriously and honestly to your point.

THe fact that you are pretending I didn't, that is a dodge.

Obamasons?

Moron.

Trayvon Martin getting his ass shot had jack to do with race the president of politics, and the President identified with the young black criminal and took sides in the political debate that erupted.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.
my statement stands

Moron.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.
my statement stands

Your statement reveals you to be a hypocrite.

THe same behavior that you find so offensive from the Right, you support from the Left.

Forum List

Back