Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Obamasons?

Republicans and right wingers are such filthy people.

Democrats and libs are such filthy people. They condone this form of Obamacare.
Abortion by any other name is still abortion. And libs love dead babies....
Moron.
the impotent rage of the wrong!

Are you getting how incredibly stupid the lib/con game really is daws? Do you condone what happened to this girl, lib? I don't either, and I'm a con. Either we are both filthy, or we are in agreement. It is not an either, or, situation stupid American.
that situation has jack shit to do with race, the president or politics.

Trayvon Martin getting his ass shot had jack to do with race the president of politics, and the President identified with the young black criminal and took sides in the political debate that erupted.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.
Huh? What young black criminal?

Democrats and libs are such filthy people. They condone this form of Obamacare.
Abortion by any other name is still abortion. And libs love dead babies....
Moron.

Are you getting how incredibly stupid the lib/con game really is daws? Do you condone what happened to this girl, lib? I don't either, and I'm a con. Either we are both filthy, or we are in agreement. It is not an either, or, situation stupid American.

Trayvon Martin getting his ass shot had jack to do with race the president of politics, and the President identified with the young black criminal and took sides in the political debate that erupted.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

Don't play stupid, you know of whom I speak.

The thug that was witnessed sitting on the chest of a man beating him while he screamed for help, who would not stop even when told that the police were being called.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

The thug that was witnessed sitting on the chest of a man beating him while he screamed for help, who would not stop even when told that the police were being called.
No, you're not making sensr. Between the two, the only one with a criminal record was Zimmerman. But he's not black. So who are you talking about?

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

No, you're not making sensr. Between the two, the only one with a criminal record was Zimmerman. But he's not black. So who are you talking about?

It only doesn't make sense if you don't understand that sitting on a man and beating him while he screams for help is a crime.

Is that the problem you are having with understanding me? DO you not know that beating people is illegal?

Or are you giving him a pass because his skin was black?

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

It only doesn't make sense if you don't understand that sitting on a man and beating him while he screams for help is a crime.

Is that the problem you are having with understanding me? DO you not know that beating people is illegal?

That's not necessarily a crime -- depending on the circumstances, it could be self defense. And again, the only one with a criminal record was Zimmerman. The only conclusion I can logically reach when you said there was a "young black criminal" is that you were hallucinating.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.
my statement stands

Your statement reveals you to be a hypocrite.

THe same behavior that you find so offensive from the Right, you support from the Left.
bullshit.........

Very few 17 year-olds do.

Michael Brown didn't either and he made it all the way to 18. He was black and a thug too.
Well either Michael Brown was never arrested before turning 18 or you're just ignorant?

Guess this answers that question, huh...?

Mike Brown s Alleged History of Armed Robbery and Assault

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

Faun is not playing.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.

That's not necessarily a crime -- depending on the circumstances, it could be self defense. And again, the only one with a criminal record was Zimmerman. The only conclusion I can logically reach when you said there was a "young black criminal" is that you were hallucinating.

THat is a lie.

You could logically reach the conclusion that I find the idea that Martin was defending himself while sitting on top of Zimmerman and beating him while he screamed for help very unlikely.

It is possible.

One could imagine a scenario where Zimmerman started the fight and was beating the crap out of Martin, until Martin managed to turn the tables.

Except that there is no evidence of that. Martin had no injuries that suggest that Zimmerman ever had the upper hand in the physical fight.

And there were no witnesses reporting that.

So why do you think that is the most likely scenario?

Because you don't. From the beginning you libs have been on the side of the black guy and looking for scenarios to rationalize your conclusion.

Because you NEED to find support for your belief that America is a racist land where Whites are out to get Blacks.

BUt you supported that.

Hypocrite.
my statement stands

Your statement reveals you to be a hypocrite.

THe same behavior that you find so offensive from the Right, you support from the Left.
bullshit.........

Nope.

You lefties loved it when Obama identified with the black criminal.

ANd now you flip if a con identifies Obama with a black criminal.

That is hypocrisy.

Michael Brown didn't either and he made it all the way to 18. He was black and a thug too.
Well either Michael Brown was never arrested before turning 18 or you're just ignorant?

Criminals don't need to have been arrested to be criminals.

We have Michael Brown on tape committing a crime. He then attacked a cop. He was a criminal.

THat is a lie.

You could logically reach the conclusion that I find the idea that Martin was defending himself while sitting on top of Zimmerman and beating him while he screamed for help very unlikely.

It is possible.

One could imagine a scenario where Zimmerman started the fight and was beating the crap out of Martin, until Martin managed to turn the tables.

Except that there is no evidence of that. Martin had no injuries that suggest that Zimmerman ever had the upper hand in the physical fight.

Because you don't. From the beginning you libs have been on the side of the black guy and looking for scenarios to rationalize your conclusion.

Because you NEED to find support for your belief that America is a racist land where Whites are out to get Blacks.
Do you ever debate without building up strawmen? I did not say it was the most likely scenario. I inferred it's a possibility, which you even agreed with.

Nor did I make it about race. That too is a strawman of your own creation.

Ignoring your strawmen, what remains is the simple fact that between the two, the only one with a criminal record was Zimmerman.

We have Michael Brown on tape committing a crime. He then attacked a cop. He was a criminal.
Perhaps you need help understanding what I posted? I agreed Brown was a criminal prior to being shot.

THat is a lie.

It is possible.

Do you ever debate without building up strawmen? I did not say it was the most likely scenario. I inferred it's a possibility, which you even agreed with.

Ignoring your strawmen, what remains is the simple fact that between the two, the only one with a criminal record was Zimmerman.

You not only inferred it, you stated that the only reason I could hold my dissenting opinion was if I was hallucinating.

Which is nonsense.

I did admit that it was a possible scenario.

Of course you failed to note or respond to my point about the complete lack of evidence or witnesses supporting that scenario.

Thus, my conclusion that the young who was witnessed sitting on top of a man beating him while he screamed for help, and would not stop even when told the cops were coming, was committing a crime and was thus a criminal, is certainly a completely reasonable one.

Which is you had an once of moral courage or intellectual honestly you would admit.

That is the black criminal that Obama identified with.

You lib supported that.

THus, the thread tiltle which identified Obama with another black criminal(s) to draw forth the outrage from libs, to reveal them as complete hypocrites, was completely called for and completely correct.

Perhaps you need help understanding what I posted? I agreed Brown was a criminal prior to being shot.

Not above you didn't.

You focused on his lack of a criminal record. Your intent was obviously to deny or distract from him being a criminal.

THat is a lie.

It is possible.

“Oh, God, oh, my God, oh, God,” one major reportedly said when first looking at Martin’s data. He realized that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe.

In each case, the case file on Martin was fudged to make the crime less serious than it was. As one detective told IA, the arrest statistics coming out of Martin’s school, Michael Krop Senior, had been “quite high,” and the detectives “needed to find some way to lower the stats.” This directive allegedly came from Hurley.

Read more at Police buried Trayvon s criminal history

Forum List

Back