Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Marianne, the fuck is wrong with you?
Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.
My goodness, a race-tinged hissy fit.
No sunshine it's the truth, sometimes the truth is your race/ethnic group/religion/gender/nation is acting like assholes. Right now it's the black community that needs to get a grip.:dunno: Am I supposed to be silent because I'm white? That's racist.

The usual double standard.

You have just said the exact reason why blaming Obama is wrong and stupid and evil.

OTOH, a lot of your posts are wrong, stupid and evil. Oh yeah, and funny - that idiotic stone carving you posted to prove humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

And don't pretend you're not a racist asshole. You have used cutesy spellings of the N word. First time I saw that I knew you're a fake christian.
Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL

Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you.

Me a racist asshole? Why racist? Didn't Obama say"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,". Hmmm Obama said his son would look like a black male. Obama never said if he look like little Phillip Savopolous or any other white kid even though plenty have died unjustly. Obama himself is half white but I guess he forgets that. And I'm the racist one? But don't take my word for it here's the article I got it from. The liberal Messiah is a racist asshole, who knew? As for me I'm just wondering why blacks get
Carte blanche to say and do what they want but I get called a racist asshole for calling them on their BS? Now there's your double standard.

Obama says his son would look like Trayvon

Marianne

You wrote:

"I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. "

I just realized that you're saying you didn't you did not start with the vile and stupidly racist "Obama's son".

If I accused you unjustly, I apologize.

"Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL"

Oh. So you're a racist because others are?

Who wrote "Obamason" title to a thread that has nothing to do wit President Obama?

You.

"Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you."

I did that the night you posted that silly story.

BUT, post links to it in a new thread in Religion and I'll be more than happy to respond.

Bet you're also a burfur.

No I'm a realist and we all are racist in one form or another.

I wrote Obamason because I blame he who appointed himself a rep of the black community for not doing his self appointed job.

I don't remember specifically but I know for a fact you can't because even the top in their field can't prove it's not a dinosaur they can only theorize. I do remember some BS about it being a rhino with artistic leaves but it doesn't even look like a rhino, it looks like a dinosaur. Just because most of the dinosaurs were wiped out doesn't mean they all were chuckles. Could have been a straggler. Prove it's not. You can't unless you have a time machine. There's no need to make a new thread. Nice try at deflection though. :D

Burfur? Do you have a speech impediment that transfers to how you write text?

The only reason you would change your OP title is that you know you are wrong. Same reason you won't admit to being a burfur and why you won't post your proof that humans and dinos roamed the earth together.

But - Marianne

I did it for you. You'll find it right here.

:offtopic:
Poor Puddy, Go back and read your own proof. It neither proves nor disproves that it's a dinosaur. They give several interpretations for what that craving could be including a chameleon which it looks nothing like. Do I believe that humans and dinosaurs coexisted? No. I probably gave my biblical support for that in Genesis. 1:28 Where God tells Adam and Eve to replenish the earth. The use of the word replenish would indicate that something had already been here once hence dinosaurs. That still doesn't mean that some stragglers the size of a rhino could have survived. Many ancient creatures did I.E. Crocodiles, Coelacanth,several sharks like the goblin shark,Alligator Gar,Lamprey,and lets not forget all those birds you see everyday are said to be descendants of dinosaurs or living fossils themselves. That doesn't mean a few smaller creatures survived the great extinction. Again unless you have a time machine nobody on either side will be able to prove it one way or the other.

King James Bible Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

For the benefit of this thread here's the picture. I have no more intention of rehashing this with you Puddy because it is off topic and unprovable.

Wrong thread, Marianne. :)

Good thing I read the other one or I'd be all like wtf do dinosaurs have to do with a girls baby being used as a trampoline.
No it's the right place. Luddy brought it up here post 81 where he talks about the stone carving, and then created a new thread to rehash the argument we've already had. I won't be making an appearance there. I don't see the point when there's an old thread out there that has all the points already layed out. I was trying to avoid confusion, oh well. Anyway dinosaurs don't have anything to do with that poor child who was so viciously raped.

Coward.

You're the one who said it was proof. I was just giving you the opportunity to prove it.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?
Black lives really don't matter to them after all.

IOW, when Andrea Yates killed all of her kids, it was proof that white fundie christians don't care about their kids.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.

So, you agree with the above.

That the Andrea Yates case proves that christians don't care about their kids.

And the Josh Duggar case proves that all christians are child molesters.

Right?
Using Marianne's rule of thumb, that is correct.

Well, any way you look at it, Obamasons sure did a number on that poor baby still in mama's belly.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?
Black lives really don't matter to them after all.

IOW, when Andrea Yates killed all of her kids, it was proof that white fundie christians don't care about their kids.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.

So, you agree with the above.

That the Andrea Yates case proves that christians don't care about their kids.

And the Josh Duggar case proves that all christians are child molesters.

Right?
Using Marianne's rule of thumb, that is correct.

Same with saintmichaeldefendthem

The brain dead racist assholes say that all Blacks are the same.

I'm sure they would agree that all christians and all whites are the same as well.

Or are they all dead dumb hypocrites?

Well, any way you look at it, Obamasons sure did a number on that poor baby still in mama's belly.

Gracie

Are you saying it was you who started using that lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant, childish name and not Marianne at all?

The lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant, childish assholes are usually so eager to show just how dumb and ignorant they are. I would think they would be falling all over each other to own up to this latest lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant asshole childish name calling.

Thing is, lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant assholes are also cowards. That's why they hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. The Internet is the 21st century version of hiding under a pillow case.

Gracie

Are you saying it was you who started using that lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant, childish name and not Marianne at all?

The lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant, childish assholes are usually so eager to show just how dumb and ignorant they are. I would think they would be falling all over each other to own up to this latest lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant asshole childish name calling.

Thing is, lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant assholes are also cowards. That's why they hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. The Internet is the 21st century version of hiding under a pillow case.
No.I believe that was Mr. Obama that started it.

Gracie

No.I believe that was Mr. Obama that started it.

IOW, you're not owning up to it either.

Some lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant asshole started using the lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant asshole term "Obamason".

I was mistaken that it was Marianne and apologized for accusing her unjustly.

I'm not surprised that none of the lazy, cracker ass, moronic, lying, racist, ignorant assholes have the gumption or integrity to owning to having started it.

If you want someone to blame, lay it on me. I don't give a shit. It's stupid. Here you are, focusing on that fucktard Obama and that thug Trayvon, while ignoring that a bunch of sickos RAPED a girl, then used her EIGHT MONTH OLD BABY for a trampoline while STILL INSIDE HER.
Talk about lazy cracker ass moronic lying racist ignorant assholes...look in the mirror. Dayum!!!

If you want someone to blame, lay it on me. I don't give a shit. It's stupid. Here you are, focusing on that fucktard Obama and that thug Trayvon, while ignoring that a bunch of sickos RAPED a girl, then used her EIGHT MONTH OLD BABY for a trampoline while STILL INSIDE HER.
Talk about lazy cracker ass moronic lying racist ignorant assholes...look in the mirror. Dayum!!!

Nope.

I didn't talk about Obama or Trayvon Martin.

What exactly do you think the president should be doing about black crime? You don't think this stuff happens in white families, too? Trust me, it does.

This sort of crime has nothing to do with race.

Y'all are deranged.
So, so true. These racists use this kind of thing to screech their racist beliefs about blacks, but the truth and reality are that this kind of thing happens in white families too. Good god...seems any rational person would realize this, but racism isn't rational.

Marianne, the fuck is wrong with you?
Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.
My goodness, a race-tinged hissy fit.
No sunshine it's the truth, sometimes the truth is your race/ethnic group/religion/gender/nation is acting like assholes. Right now it's the black community that needs to get a grip.:dunno: Am I supposed to be silent because I'm white? That's racist.
:cuckoo:
This has nothing to do with race. This story could just as well be about a white family. Get a grip on reality.

Police: Teen raped, beaten by relatives to cause abortion
Posted: Jun 03, 2015 12:29 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
By: fox4news.com Staff
CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

Police said they took matters into their own hands.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

The victim was not given any medical attention at the time.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.
14 years old impregnated by a relative and 8-months pregnant too, Jesus! I suppose they can't be charged with murder. WTF is wrong with these people?

Police: Teen raped, beaten by relatives to cause abortion
Posted: Jun 03, 2015 12:29 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
By: fox4news.com Staff
CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

Police said they took matters into their own hands.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

The victim was not given any medical attention at the time.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.
14 years old impregnated by a relative and 8-months pregnant too, Jesus! I suppose they can't be charged with murder. WTF is wrong with these people?
Animalistic behavior.

Forum List

Back