Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.
Hardly, why does the white community have so many shaken baby deaths? Are whites refusing to deal with the issues in their community?

You don't have a kid do you?

Wow. So black people look like black people. Shockers!

I do not know what the fuck is wrong with you people.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?
Black lives really don't matter to them after all.

IOW, when Andrea Yates killed all of her kids, it was proof that white fundie christians don't care about their kids.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.

So, you agree with the above.

That the Andrea Yates case proves that christians don't care about their kids.

And the Josh Duggar case proves that all christians are child molesters.

Right?

Hardly, why does the white community have so many shaken baby deaths? Are whites refusing to deal with the issues in their community?

Several, all alive and well.....

Obama on Trayvon Martin If I had a son he d look like Trayvon - The Washington Post

"Embedded in his remarks in the Rose Garden was a particular message about being a black parent.

“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” Obama said. “When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids.”"

What the fuck is wrong with us?

WHat the fuck is wrong with you?

Marianne is OBVIOUSLY simply mirroring President Obama's own words, and you libs are, by your very outrage, showing how racist the President was in his actions.

But you are to dim to realize it.

YOu supported Obama when he did it.

But slam Marianne when she does it.

Obama on Trayvon Martin If I had a son he d look like Trayvon - The Washington Post

"Embedded in his remarks in the Rose Garden was a particular message about being a black parent.

“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” Obama said. “When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids.”"

Marianne is OBVIOUSLY simply mirroring President Obama's own words, and you libs are, by your very outrage, showing how racist the President was in his actions.

I would not call it racists, just a bad analogy...

Several, all alive and well.....

Then how did you miss the constant education from Health Care personnel on that issue?

Did you have them back in the 50s?

Obamasons?

Republicans and right wingers are such filthy people.

Did you expect any different for a sub human christ stain

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
Why? First you are telling us your a pure racist. 2. What's this crime got to do with Obama? 3. Any crime committed by white people is it fair to blame Bush? 4. Is it fair to say Huckabee-son are children molesters? Aside from that you deserve all these brands they gave you.

1.I never said I was a racist.

2. Obama has taken upon himself to be representative of the black community so as a self appointed leader of the black community I would expect he'd address the issues of his community. All he's done beside hand out free phones was to side in a case that was no business of his to side with in an effort to persuade the public against a man he knew nothing about. Now that he's being held accountable for his actions in public which he put himself in and I'm the bad guy?

3. Any crime against blacks is it fair to blame all whites?

4. Dear Lord his he back? IDK did Huckabee say said child molester could be his son like Obama did? If he did did he know he was a child molester at the time he said it?

Who is "not racist"? Obama or Marianne?

Neither......

Neither......

The rest of the libs on this thread strongly disagree.

As do I.

Obama took sides, as did the vast majority of libs, blacks and the Press, based on skin color.

Even as the facts came out they stood by their man and tried to railroad the Fake White GUy to prison just to serve the narrative.

Neither......

As do I.

Obama took sides, as did the vast majority of libs, blacks and the Press, based on skin color.

Even as the facts came out they stood by their man and tried to railroad the Fake White GUy to prison just to serve the narrative.
He should have been pressed with manslaughter..For disobeying a lawful order of the police.....

Neither......

As do I.

He should have been pressed with manslaughter..For disobeying a lawful order of the police.....

Neither the POlice nor the Police Dispatcher can tell a man not to walk down a public street when they are not even there.

And he was charged with murder. After enough political pressure was brought to bear. And the jury found him not guilty.

Why do you take the side of the violent thug? Have you even sat on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help, and people yelled at you that they were calling the cops?

Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.
My goodness, a race-tinged hissy fit.
No sunshine it's the truth, sometimes the truth is your race/ethnic group/religion/gender/nation is acting like assholes. Right now it's the black community that needs to get a grip.:dunno: Am I supposed to be silent because I'm white? That's racist.

The usual double standard.

You have just said the exact reason why blaming Obama is wrong and stupid and evil.

OTOH, a lot of your posts are wrong, stupid and evil. Oh yeah, and funny - that idiotic stone carving you posted to prove humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

And don't pretend you're not a racist asshole. You have used cutesy spellings of the N word. First time I saw that I knew you're a fake christian.
Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL

Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you.

Me a racist asshole? Why racist? Didn't Obama say"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,". Hmmm Obama said his son would look like a black male. Obama never said if he look like little Phillip Savopolous or any other white kid even though plenty have died unjustly. Obama himself is half white but I guess he forgets that. And I'm the racist one? But don't take my word for it here's the article I got it from. The liberal Messiah is a racist asshole, who knew? As for me I'm just wondering why blacks get
Carte blanche to say and do what they want but I get called a racist asshole for calling them on their BS? Now there's your double standard.

Obama says his son would look like Trayvon

"Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL"

Oh. So you're a racist because others are?

Who wrote "Obamason" title to a thread that has nothing to do wit President Obama?

You.

"Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you."

I did that the night you posted that silly story.

BUT, post links to it in a new thread in Religion and I'll be more than happy to respond.

Bet you're also a burfur.

No I'm a realist and we all are racist in one form or another.

I wrote Obamason because I blame he who appointed himself a rep of the black community for not doing his self appointed job.

I don't remember specifically but I know for a fact you can't because even the top in their field can't prove it's not a dinosaur they can only theorize. I do remember some BS about it being a rhino with artistic leaves but it doesn't even look like a rhino, it looks like a dinosaur. Just because most of the dinosaurs were wiped out doesn't mean they all were chuckles. Could have been a straggler. Prove it's not. You can't unless you have a time machine. There's no need to make a new thread. Nice try at deflection though. :D

Burfur? Do you have a speech impediment that transfers to how you write text?

Neither......

As do I.

There was no lawful order of the police.

Neither......

As do I.

Neither the POlice nor the Police Dispatcher can tell a man not to walk down a public street when they are not even there.

And he was charged with murder. After enough political pressure was brought to bear. And the jury found him not guilty.

Why do you take the side of the violent thug? Have you even sat on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help, and people yelled at you that they were calling the cops?
When you work in tandem with cops in a neighborhood watch program there are guidelines and rules.....If you are told to not pursue then don't....Be a good trooper and follow the rules the cops need to be follow, and had he did, Trayvon would be alive.......

Neither......

As do I.

There was no lawful order of the police.
He was told not to pursue the subject...Did you read the guidelines of the neighborhood watch program? And evidently Zimmi is a lousy grappler, he looks a little soft to me, for his position...

Forum List

Back