Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Marianne, the fuck is wrong with you?
Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.
My goodness, a race-tinged hissy fit.
No sunshine it's the truth, sometimes the truth is your race/ethnic group/religion/gender/nation is acting like assholes. Right now it's the black community that needs to get a grip.:dunno: Am I supposed to be silent because I'm white? That's racist.

The usual double standard.

You have just said the exact reason why blaming Obama is wrong and stupid and evil.

OTOH, a lot of your posts are wrong, stupid and evil. Oh yeah, and funny - that idiotic stone carving you posted to prove humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

And don't pretend you're not a racist asshole. You have used cutesy spellings of the N word. First time I saw that I knew you're a fake christian.

While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the overall population, but what percentage do they make up of children? It's not the same. The white population in the U.S. skews older, and in particular, the Hispanic population skews younger.
Why am I a sick bitch? Now that you have resorted to insults and name calling I would hope you would have an actual reason for your rage. Again why is the use of Obamasons so offensive to you?

It's racist to assume that any black criminality is somehow related to Obama because he's black.
Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

Notice how the lying, rabid RWs are using "Obamasons" as a way to duck the real issues? And, of course, to blame the president.

Way beyond mere "deflection", its just more of the same refusal to take responsibility for your own words and your own actions. Everything is Obama's fault. Blacks' are taking white wimmin away from wimpy whites. If not for Hispanics, whites could get good jobs. Yadda yadda yadda.

We on the right are constantly trying to discuss the issues.

ONE Of the big reasons we can't is because you libs use Race to suppress honest and/or truthful debate.

As when Obama and other lefties lied/lie about the events of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Your blather about responsibily is just nonsense.
Yup Name calling,insults,put down assumed political association even though it has no bearing on this thread. Typical BS Spout off but don't actually have any acrtual debate. They don't know why they scream they just know they are supposed to without question.

Obamasons?

Republicans and right wingers are such filthy people.

Indeed, ferreting out very race-specific crimes in order to promote their agenda. This isn't a current event. These idiots need to post their stuff on YellowTabloidTrash.com.

Obama was pretty race specific when he identified with Trayvon Martin.

If Obama had a son, AS HE SAID, that kid would look like these guys.

Were you offended when Obama identified with a violent thug based on race?

Trayvon Martin, armed only with a bag of Skittles, never got to tell his side of the story. But your hero Zimmerman, who rid the world of this "thug" continues to get arrested for criminal charges.

So do us all a favor and be very quiet. We are embarrassed for you.

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
if that is not obvious ,then you are one sick bitch.
NOTE: I'm being kind,
Why am I a sick bitch? Now that you have resorted to insults and name calling I would hope you would have an actual reason for your rage. Again why is the use of Obamasons so offensive to you?

Crickets? No reason for any of you who jumped down my throat about the use of Obamasons?

Maybe you're a Bushbitch. Or a Cheneychit. Perhaps a Hucklebeebutt. Or a Cruzquack. A Perrypussy?
Maybe you're an idiot with no real reason to bitch about my post other than your are parroting what others say and do like a true sheeple liberal.

A SantorumSlut?

While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the overall population, but what percentage do they make up of children? It's not the same. The white population in the U.S. skews older, and in particular, the Hispanic population skews younger.

It's racist to assume that any black criminality is somehow related to Obama because he's black.
Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

Notice how the lying, rabid RWs are using "Obamasons" as a way to duck the real issues? And, of course, to blame the president.

Way beyond mere "deflection", its just more of the same refusal to take responsibility for your own words and your own actions. Everything is Obama's fault. Blacks' are taking white wimmin away from wimpy whites. If not for Hispanics, whites could get good jobs. Yadda yadda yadda.

ONE Of the big reasons we can't is because you libs use Race to suppress honest and/or truthful debate.

As when Obama and other lefties lied/lie about the events of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Yup Name calling,insults,put down assumed political association even though it has no bearing on this thread. Typical BS Spout off but don't actually have any acrtual debate. They don't know why they scream they just know they are supposed to without question.

YOU posted "name calling, insults, political put down"m none of which had any "bearing on the thread".

Now you're whining because you got called on it.

YOU made it clear with your OP that "debate" was not your goal. You wanted the other racist horse shits to join your lies.

Admit your own motives.

Grow up and take responsibility for your own words.

LINK

YOU posted "name calling, insults, political put down"m none of which had any "bearing on the thread".

Now you're whining because you got called on it.

YOU made it clear with your OP that "debate" was not your goal. You wanted the other racist horse shits to join your lies.

Admit your own motives.

Grow up and take responsibility for your own words.

She just wants attention, sort of like that line up of trained seals at SeaWorld. Just clappin' their flaps and hoping for that next bucket of chum.

He could start by not blaming the cops for black criminality.

Where did he do that? Citation needed.
Educate your ignorant ass.

What Obama Just Said About the Police Is Absurd and Insulting... Wow FULL QUOTE

He didn't blame cops for black criminality in the article you posted. Thanks for playing, though.

And none of what he was was unreasonable or untrue.

I don't care what your political affiliation is, your posts are ignorant. How seriously do you really expect people to take this sort of ignorance?

Obamasons?

Indeed, ferreting out very race-specific crimes in order to promote their agenda. This isn't a current event. These idiots need to post their stuff on YellowTabloidTrash.com.

Obama was pretty race specific when he identified with Trayvon Martin.

If Obama had a son, AS HE SAID, that kid would look like these guys.

Were you offended when Obama identified with a violent thug based on race?

Trayvon Martin, armed only with a bag of Skittles, never got to tell his side of the story. But your hero Zimmerman, who rid the world of this "thug" continues to get arrested for criminal charges.

So do us all a favor and be very quiet. We are embarrassed for you.

Trayvon Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest and beating Zimmerman while he screamed for help.

THat's that actions of a thug.

Why are you lying about this?

Why do you continue to defend a violent thug even after all the facts are known?

And Obama did the same.

Based on Race.

The President of the United States of America identified with a violent thug based on Race.

That's a valid point of discussion.

YOur pretense that is not is another lie.

I'm white and I think you probably have a white robe and pointy hat in the closet at this point.

Why? Because you're a racist.

THat's bullshit. Disagreeing with libs on race matters does not equal racist.

Try to be less of an ass.

I don't think you're a racist because you disagree. I think that you are a racist because you believe that this crime has something (anything) to do with Obama.

Also, I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass (you).

DId the Shooting of Trayvon Martin have anything to do with Obama?

He thought so.

Because of skin color.

Was he wrong? Or was he right?

Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.
No sunshine it's the truth, sometimes the truth is your race/ethnic group/religion/gender/nation is acting like assholes. Right now it's the black community that needs to get a grip.:dunno: Am I supposed to be silent because I'm white? That's racist.

You have just said the exact reason why blaming Obama is wrong and stupid and evil.

OTOH, a lot of your posts are wrong, stupid and evil. Oh yeah, and funny - that idiotic stone carving you posted to prove humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

And don't pretend you're not a racist asshole. You have used cutesy spellings of the N word. First time I saw that I knew you're a fake christian.
Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL

Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you.

Me a racist asshole? Why racist? Didn't Obama say"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,". Hmmm Obama said his son would look like a black male. Obama never said if he look like little Phillip Savopolous or any other white kid even though plenty have died unjustly. Obama himself is half white but I guess he forgets that. And I'm the racist one? But don't take my word for it here's the article I got it from. The liberal Messiah is a racist asshole, who knew? As for me I'm just wondering why blacks get
Carte blanche to say and do what they want but I get called a racist asshole for calling them on their BS? Now there's your double standard.

Obama says his son would look like Trayvon

if that is not obvious ,then you are one sick bitch.
NOTE: I'm being kind,

Crickets? No reason for any of you who jumped down my throat about the use of Obamasons?

Maybe you're a Bushbitch. Or a Cheneychit. Perhaps a Hucklebeebutt. Or a Cruzquack. A Perrypussy?
Maybe you're an idiot with no real reason to bitch about my post other than your are parroting what others say and do like a true sheeple liberal.

A SantorumSlut?

Says the clown that zombies wouldn't even touch.

I don't care what your political affiliation is, your posts are ignorant. How seriously do you really expect people to take this sort of ignorance?
Ignorant where? Make a case for your opinion.

Obamasons?

Did you expect any different for a sub human christ stain

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
Why? First you are telling us your a pure racist. 2. What's this crime got to do with Obama? 3. Any crime committed by white people is it fair to blame Bush? 4. Is it fair to say Huckabee-son are children molesters? Aside from that you deserve all these brands they gave you.

Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL

Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you.

Me a racist asshole? Why racist? Didn't Obama say"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,". Hmmm Obama said his son would look like a black male. Obama never said if he look like little Phillip Savopolous or any other white kid even though plenty have died unjustly. Obama himself is half white but I guess he forgets that. And I'm the racist one? But don't take my word for it here's the article I got it from. The liberal Messiah is a racist asshole, who knew? As for me I'm just wondering why blacks get
Carte blanche to say and do what they want but I get called a racist asshole for calling them on their BS? Now there's your double standard.

Obama says his son would look like Trayvon

"Oh but wait upside down clown. I didn't start the double standard, I only answered it because others brought it up. Did any of you think I didn't have a defense to what I knew was going to be obvious outrage? LOL"

Oh. So you're a racist because others are?

Who wrote "Obamason" title to a thread that has nothing to do wit President Obama?

You.

"Again Clown prove the carving isn't a dinosaur? You can't. The butthurt is strong with you."

I did that the night you posted that silly story.

BUT, post links to it in a new thread in Religion and I'll be more than happy to respond.

Bet you're also a burfur.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.

Murder and abuse have nothing to do with skin color, only the disposition of the aggressor....
In theory yes, nor did I say that it was because of their race however it is due to their communities unwillingness to deal with the issues that plague them. That does tend to fall between racial lines.
Hardly, why does the white community have so many shaken baby deaths? Are whites refusing to deal with the issues in their community?

Obamasons?

Did you expect any different for a sub human christ stain

Why? First you are telling us your a pure racist. 2. What's this crime got to do with Obama? 3. Any crime committed by white people is it fair to blame Bush? 4. Is it fair to say Huckabee-son are children molesters? Aside from that you deserve all these brands they gave you.

1. Bullshit. If Obama can point out that Martin looks like his hypothetical son, and it is not racist, that it is not racist for anyone else to do the same.

2. The same thing that the Martin shooting did. Skin color. Is that a problem for you? Did it bother you when Obama did it?

3. Obviously not.

4. NOPe.

5. You're working hard to miss the point here, aren't you?

Forum List

Back