Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Marianne, the fuck is wrong with you?
Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.

I wonder what kind of abuse the other 7 children in the home have suffered at the hands of these primates.

What exactly do you think the president should be doing about black crime? You don't think this stuff happens in white families, too? Trust me, it does.

This sort of crime has nothing to do with race.

Y'all are deranged.

Why I'm not the one who raped and forced an abortion on a 14 year old girl. I'm not the one who tortured and killed a family while I ate pizza. What's wrong with me? I'm tired of blacks saying whites are the problem. Blacks are the problem, and blacks need to get a grip on their communities because they are raising a generation who feel entitled to do what ever the fuck they want. God forbid they get shot by a cop for acting like assholes because it's got to be the fault of the police or if the cop is white,racist. You can see the result of that of the shootings in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. No cop wants to do their job in Baltimore.
The POTUS identified a black kid as could have been one of his sons. Well why doesn't the POTUS do more about his sons? Handing out Obama phones ain't cutting it. Truth sucks but there it is.
My goodness, a race-tinged hissy fit.

They're black. Apparently, all black people are now related to Obama somehow.

Obama Identified only a black male as could have been his son. Obama is half white but he has never identified himself with a white male. OK Obama put if out there, he's the POTUS, do something about your could be sons. They are killing each other, they are screaming racism to the point that whites just don't believe it anymore. They are killing everything gained over the last 50+ years. Now there's a black man in the highest office in the nation. Shit should be getting done by leaps and bounds and yet it isn't. The man has more interest in photo ops and golf than the people he apparently identify's with. If it doesn't improve now will it ever? Clocks ticking.

What exactly do you think the president should be doing about black crime? You don't think this stuff happens in white families, too? Trust me, it does.

This sort of crime has nothing to do with race.

Y'all are deranged.
He could start by not blaming the cops for black criminality.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

Police: Teen raped, beaten by relatives to cause abortion
Posted: Jun 03, 2015 12:29 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
By: fox4news.com Staff
CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

Police said they took matters into their own hands.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

The victim was not given any medical attention at the time.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.
Ok, this story is SO bizarre that alarm bells are going off in my head...........

This is a horrible crime, but trying to link it to the president is nutty.

My goodness, a race-tinged hissy fit.
No sunshine it's the truth, sometimes the truth is your race/ethnic group/religion/gender/nation is acting like assholes. Right now it's the black community that needs to get a grip.:dunno: Am I supposed to be silent because I'm white? That's racist.

These people are clearly monsters and deserve the harshest sentence allowed by the law. This awful story has nothing to do with Obama. Get a grip folks.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

So, the evidence is irrefutable and they've been convicted? One thing I've learned after Manhattan Beach and a few other cases, the more bizarre the story...especially from a teen....especially especially an old story suddenly coming to light..............well, let's say I need to see convictions before I get a rope.

Obama Identified only a black male as could have been his son. Obama is half white but he has never identified himself with a white male.

"During World War II, when men like my grandfather went off to war, having women like my grandmother in the workforce was a national security priority. So this country provided universal child care."
-- SOTU speech, 2015
That's this year.

But it STILL has jack squat to do with the story in the OP.

Nor does freemasonry. Are you suggesting this extended family are all Masons? :cuckoo:

Obama Identified only a black male as could have been his son. Obama is half white but he has never identified himself with a white male.

"During World War II, when men like my grandfather went off to war, having women like my grandmother in the workforce was a national security priority. So this country provided universal child care."
-- SOTU speech, 2015
That's this year.
C'mon...you can't expect them to know things that FOX doesn't rant over 24/7.

Police: Teen raped, beaten by relatives to cause abortion
Posted: Jun 03, 2015 12:29 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
By: fox4news.com Staff
CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

Police said they took matters into their own hands.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

The victim was not given any medical attention at the time.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.
good race-sub-forum thread :thup: Oh wait :redface:

If they were white, Fox & yourself wouldn't have given it a second thought.

Forum List

Back