Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Obamasons?

Republicans and right wingers are such filthy people.

Did you expect any different for a sub human christ stain

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
if that is not obvious ,then you are one sick bitch.
NOTE: I'm being kind,
Why am I a sick bitch? Now that you have resorted to insults and name calling I would hope you would have an actual reason for your rage. Again why is the use of Obamasons so offensive to you?

Obamasons?

Democrats and libs are such filthy people. They condone this form of Obamacare.
Abortion by any other name is still abortion. And libs love dead babies....
Moron.
the impotent rage of the wrong!

Are you getting how incredibly stupid the lib/con game really is daws? Do you condone what happened to this girl, lib? I don't either, and I'm a con. Either we are both filthy, or we are in agreement. It is not an either, or, situation stupid American.

Obamasons?

I have a question for all those criticizing me for the use of Obamasons. Why is it so offensive to you?
Why am I a sick bitch? Now that you have resorted to insults and name calling I would hope you would have an actual reason for your rage. Again why is the use of Obamasons so offensive to you?

Crickets? No reason for any of you who jumped down my throat about the use of Obamasons?

Obamasons?

Crickets? No reason for any of you who jumped down my throat about the use of Obamasons?

Maybe you're a Bushbitch. Or a Cheneychit. Perhaps a Hucklebeebutt. Or a Cruzquack. A Perrypussy?

Last edited:
Obamasons?

Indeed, ferreting out very race-specific crimes in order to promote their agenda. This isn't a current event. These idiots need to post their stuff on YellowTabloidTrash.com.

Obama was pretty race specific when he identified with Trayvon Martin.

If Obama had a son, AS HE SAID, that kid would look like these guys.

Were you offended when Obama identified with a violent thug based on race?

While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the overall population, but what percentage do they make up of children? It's not the same. The white population in the U.S. skews older, and in particular, the Hispanic population skews younger.

Obamasons?

Why don't you go down to your local grocery store, sit in the parking lot and honk your horn.
You'll get more of the attention you crave there than here.
Someone will call the fire dept and police and you'll be surrounded by people who will give a phlying phuck about your for at least 10 minutes.

It's racist to assume that any black criminality is somehow related to Obama because he's black.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

Notice how the lying, rabid RWs are using "Obamasons" as a way to duck the real issues? And, of course, to blame the president.

Way beyond mere "deflection", its just more of the same refusal to take responsibility for your own words and your own actions. Everything is Obama's fault. Blacks' are taking white wimmin away from wimpy whites. If not for Hispanics, whites could get good jobs. Yadda yadda yadda.

While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the overall population, but what percentage do they make up of children? It's not the same. The white population in the U.S. skews older, and in particular, the Hispanic population skews younger.

It's racist to assume that any black criminality is somehow related to Obama because he's black.
Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

Notice how the lying, rabid RWs are using "Obamasons" as a way to duck the real issues? And, of course, to blame the president.

Way beyond mere "deflection", its just more of the same refusal to take responsibility for your own words and your own actions. Everything is Obama's fault. Blacks' are taking white wimmin away from wimpy whites. If not for Hispanics, whites could get good jobs. Yadda yadda yadda.

We on the right are constantly trying to discuss the issues.

ONE Of the big reasons we can't is because you libs use Race to suppress honest and/or truthful debate.

As when Obama and other lefties lied/lie about the events of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Your blather about responsibily is just nonsense.

Obamasons?

Indeed, ferreting out very race-specific crimes in order to promote their agenda. This isn't a current event. These idiots need to post their stuff on YellowTabloidTrash.com.

1.This was posted this morning. I guess you didn't read the article, this happened in 2012 but the girl only recently got brave enough to say something about it. Look at the date of the news article it's today's.

2 I didn't ferret this out, it came across my facebook account of it's own free will. lol

3. Race specific, now we get to the heart of the question I asked about why it was so offensive. Of course blacks blaming all American whites for slavery, that's not race specific? Blaming "the man" for all the black communities wrongs isn't race specific? Chris Rock and many others referring to me as a Cracka isn't race specific. Looking at me like I have on a white sheet and a pointy hat isn't race Specific? Why how dare I do as the black community does to me. Hell When slavery was in the USA half my family was basking in the glories of the labor intensive life of peasantry in Europe and the other half was fighting with the Union Army that freed their sorry asses from slavery. See how that works? My family never held slaves yet I'm blamed anyway because of the color of my skin.

Why should Obama be responsible for all blacks? Why should all American whites be responsible for slavery?

Maybe you're a Bushbitch. Or a Cheneychit. Perhaps a Hucklebeebutt. Or a Cruzquack. A Perrypussy?
Maybe you're an idiot with no real reason to bitch about my post other than your are parroting what others say and do like a true sheeple liberal.

I'm white and I think you probably have a white robe and pointy hat in the closet at this point.

Why? Because you're a racist.

I'm white and I think you probably have a white robe and pointy hat in the closet at this point.

THat's bullshit. Disagreeing with libs on race matters does not equal racist.

Try to be less of an ass.

THat's bullshit. Disagreeing with libs on race matters does not equal racist.

Try to be less of an ass.

I don't think you're a racist because you disagree. I think that you are a racist because you believe that this crime has something (anything) to do with Obama.

Also, I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass (you).

Forum List

Back