🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Religion of tolerance huh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the Kaaba should be destroyed too because that is also idol worship.
Again, there is no body inside the Kabba.

And no, we don't worship the Kabba......it's just the focal point for all muslims in the world.

Just like the Jews don't worship the Wailing Wall...... although they are facing it as they pray......it's just a focal point for Judaism. .. :cool:

So that gives them rights to destroy a grave that is just as important to Christians and Jews who don't worship Jonah's grave nor asks him for special favors?
They just wanted to see and visit his grave. We call it pay our respects.
Jonah is also a prophet mentioned in the Quran.

But we don't believe people should be going to his grave.

People who do are engaging in a form of idol worship.

So it's better off to just destroy the grave site and end the problem. .. :cool:

and then, go on destroying Towers in Manhattan..... because that's the logical succession of religious fanaticism!

No Sunni Man.... NO.
Don't be absurd......we are talking graves and grave sites.

Check the OP. .. :cool:

And you think that going to Mecca for Hajj is not idolatry?
You all go at least once in your lifetime to bow and pray to a large cube that houses a rock in it.
The Kabba is not a grave site......there is no body buried there. .. :cool:

You are praying to a building with a rock inside it, that's idol worship not worshiping Allah.
This is my last post to you on this subject.

Muslims are Not praying to the Kabba. Period.

Praying in it's direction is mandated in the Quran.......so that's what we do. .. :cool:

Jonah is also a prophet mentioned in the Quran.

But we don't believe people should be going to his grave.

People who do are engaging in a form of idol worship.

So it's better off to just destroy the grave site and end the problem. .. :cool:

and then, go on destroying Towers in Manhattan..... because that's the logical succession of religious fanaticism!

No Sunni Man.... NO.
Don't be absurd......we are talking graves and grave sites.

Check the OP. .. :cool:

Sunni Man, I think you are the absurd one.

You are trying to defend the indefensible .... A religion can not be considered a religion of Peace when they blow up ancient monuments and valuable works of art in the name of religion!

Shame on you and on them and their backwards so called "religion"!

The Kabba is not a grave site......there is no body buried there. .. :cool:

You are praying to a building with a rock inside it, that's idol worship not worshiping Allah.
This is my last post to you on this subject.

Muslims are Not praying to the Kabba. Period.

Praying in it's direction is mandated in the Quran.......so that's what we do. .. :cool:

So then there is no need for the building. It should be destroyed. Everyone knows the direction of Mecca.

I remember when western people became all worked up about the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan being destroyed.

Yet, there wasn't even 1 buddhist who lived in that country. .. :cool:

I remember when western people became all worked up about the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan being destroyed.

Yet, there wasn't even 1 buddhist who lived in that country. .. :cool:

So WHAT! It was MANKINDS FUCKING HERITAGE YOU BABOON! People built that who were a hell of a lot smarter than you ever will be! It didn't belong to the people who live there now, it belonged to those who would have come afterwards. And those after them!

Your attitude really makes me want to live long enough to see Islam destroyed and all of its religious sites obliterated. It really does. And THAT would be :cool:

Even the Bible says to destroy any idols in the land because they are offensive to God.

But Christians and Jews disregard God and the Bible and allow idols in their lands.

No wonder their countries are cursed. .. :cool:

Sunni Troll is a PERFECT example of muslim ideology.

Did you guys know that Sunni has said he hopes America will be run by Sharia Law ? :lol:

Even the Bible says to destroy any idols in the land because they are offensive to God.

But Christians and Jews disregard God and the Bible and allow idols in their lands.

And your religion is so terrified of...well...pretty much everything...that you resort to murder, destruction and persecution to maintain control. Your religions time will come, just like every other before it....and when it is gone the world will be a better place. :cool:

Did you guys know that Sunni has said he hopes America will be run by Sharia Law ? :lol:

It would be the only way he can get a woman.

Did you guys know that Sunni has said he hopes America will be run by Sharia Law ?
Where have you been Toasty troll?? .......we are already on page 3.

Usually you stalk me within the first 10 posts. .. :cool:

Unlike you, pathetic little troll, I have a life. I don't spend 24/7 trolling message forums like you do.

What a pathetic life you have Sunni Troll :lol:

Their countries are cursed, yet the Muslim countries are the biggest shitholes on planet earth, full of death, destruction, oppression and war.

Yes the Jewish and Christian states are the cursed ones :lol:

Muslim Ideology at its best :cool:

Unlike you, pathetic little troll, I have a life. I don't spend 24/7 trolling message forums like you do.
And yet here you are trolling me.. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You obviously don't know what trolling is .

Responding to someone and calling them out for the scumbag racist fascist that they are is not trolling.

Trolling is what you do with Sally's threads :cool:

Seems like every thread that I post on there is a zionist Juden following me and derailing the thread.

Honest guys, the OP isn't about me.

How about debating the thread topic for a change instead of just attacking certain posters? .. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back