🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS burns 1,800-year-old church in Mosul

PS the good news is that India managed to recover the TEMPLE OF RAMA
in Ayodhiya----just a few years ago-----from the filthy hands of the fucking pig
BARBUR who defiled it centuries ago

.........................................^^ irosie......do you have any idea how psychotic you sound?? . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

try to be specific------one does not make a diagnosis by saying
"this person sounds psychotic" how about "this person sounds
like tuberculosis" Psychosis is a sickness-----the diagnosis of which is
based on real described DATA By your posts you reveal yourself to be
lacking in intellect

The IDF savages only have the courage to attack muslims during the month of Ramadan.

Because they know the muslim's will be weak from fasting.

The other 11 months the IDF cowers in fear of Hamas and Hezbollah. .. :cool:

gaza started with the rocket fire.

NOT FAIR-----imagine a poor weak muslim population-----four hours of STARVATION----
attacked by big bad jews-----gobbling pastrami sandwiches I have a solution----
in view of the ONGOING WAR--------muslims at risk are----BY MY FATWAH---excused from the
Ramadan fast

There is an idea, the smell of food to make them break their fast. Smoking meat and charcoal grills with the mouth water smell of cooking meat.
fresh bread, cookies, fruit cobbler, fresh coffee, jordanian tea, roasted nuts, enough garlic to make your eyes water, slow cooking sweet onions in butter, anything that smells tempting. Blow the smells towards gaza.

gaza started with the rocket fire.

NOT FAIR-----imagine a poor weak muslim population-----four hours of STARVATION----
in view of the ONGOING WAR--------muslims at risk are----BY MY FATWAH---excused from the
Ramadan fast

There is an idea, the smell of food to make them break their fast. Smoking meat and charcoal grills with the mouth water smell of cooking meat.
fresh bread, cookies, fruit cobbler, fresh coffee, jordanian tea, roasted nuts, enough garlic to make your eyes water, slow cooking sweet onions in butter, anything that smells tempting. Blow the smells towards gaza.

well-----no.........sounds like a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY to me ........
I understand your frustration...........but-------your crime has been -----
already committed--------I was into a kinda "I won't eat today" sorta of diet---
today--------and YOU MESSED ME UP

sally----I tend to doubt 1800 years old----probably only 1700 If I remember
correctly the council of Nicea (?) happened ----near to 300 AD ????
actual real formed churches in Iraq 1800 years ago?----nah ---16 --17 hundred---
lets QUIBBLE

The crime involved a very old building, and historical treasure, I'll leave historians to worry about a hundred years or so, whilst I concentrate on the enormity of the crime.

Ramadan fast

well-----no.........sounds like a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY to me ........
I understand your frustration...........but-------your crime has been -----
already committed--------I was into a kinda "I won't eat today" sorta of diet---
today--------and YOU MESSED ME UP

:eusa_silenced:
sorry?

The killings and massacres seem to ramp up during Ramadung. I think the fasting drives the wild beasts into a blood frenzy.

Evil actions negate the fast.
These radical idiots are bloody stupid.

The killings and massacres seem to ramp up during Ramadung. I think the fasting drives the wild beasts into a blood frenzy.

Good point-----every time a "holy" mujahad slits a baby's throat or rapes a little
girl------he feels like he just ate a good meal

Israel admits destruction of mosques within the 1948 borders - Islam web - English

Of the mosques destroyed, many were more than 1000 years old, with Asqlan Mosque, Yabna mosque and Ashdod Mosque being particularly old that thus in possession of much religious and historical value....
....The report also highlights the fact that the strategy of destroying such holy buildings aimed to eradicate the rich Islamic culture and history in the area, a policy again approved at the highest echelons of the Israeli administration with Ben Gurion stating in a commentary on the operations that "we want to destroy all, we want to demolish the Islamic history."

As I said, all the fools that destroy history in order to remove the things they dislike, are criminals.
Sadly, many use these crimes for their own political gain, totally ignoring their own groups have done as bad, or worse.

and sadly we have seen how mosques are used for the purpose of war not just prayers and peace.

Good point-----every time a "holy" mujahad slits a baby's throat or rapes a little

Even when I agree, slamming Islamic terrorists, the extremist of other factions use my posts to push their own hateful agenda.

I'm amazed they can't see, they are what they claim to hate.

Even when I agree, slamming Islamic terrorists, the extremist of other factions use my posts to push their own hateful agenda.

to what did you agree other than that which constitutes the filth of islam?-----knowing that
the followers of the RAPIST PIG-----pillaged, murdered and raped and defiled
their way thru half the world ------you complain about very very minor and mostly invented
retribution-------and you never bother to object to the ONGOING FILTH OF THE FOLLOWERS
OF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG ------so tell me how active you and yours were in preventing
the PIGS' DESTRUCTION OF BUDDHIST ART -----in Afghanistan-----not one stinking imam
stood next to the statues to prevent the PRE ANNOUNCED GLORIOUS SERVICE TO YOUR
PILE OF DUNG 'god'----it would have been easy-----but not one bothered- NOT ONE'

THS SLUTS your people call mothers happily tie bombs to their daughters----it is not
matter of the sacredness of life------it is a matter of utter lack of morality The meccaist
sluts stand as SHIELDS to your rapist mujahads-----but never bother to thwart
their ongoing filth or even regret it---they celebrate it

filth of islam?-----knowing that
RAPIST PIGONGOING FILTH OF THE FOLLOWERS
OF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIGPIGS' DESTRUCTION OF BUDDHIST ARTPRE ANNOUNCED GLORIOUS SERVICE TO YOUR
PILE OF DUNG 'god
THS SLUTS your people call mothers
The meccaist sluts
rapist mujahads

As I said, you are what you claim to hate.
Sad, really.

to what did you agree other than that which constitutes the filth of islam?-----knowing that
the followers of the RAPIST PIG-----pillaged, murdered and raped and defiled
their way thru half the world ------you complain about very very minor and mostly invented
retribution-------and you never bother to object to the ONGOING FILTH OF THE FOLLOWERS
OF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG ------so tell me how active you and yours were in preventing
the PIGS' DESTRUCTION OF BUDDHIST ART -----in Afghanistan-----not one stinking imam
stood next to the statues to prevent the PRE ANNOUNCED GLORIOUS SERVICE TO YOUR
PILE OF DUNG 'god'----it would have been easy-----but not one bothered- NOT ONE'

THS SLUTS your people call mothers happily tie bombs to their daughters----it is not
matter of the sacredness of life------it is a matter of utter lack of morality The meccaist
sluts stand as SHIELDS to your rapist mujahads-----but never bother to thwart
their ongoing filth or even regret it---they celebrate it
...............^^ It doesn't take a professional diagnosis to clearly see you are one psychotic and demented loony tune. .. :cuckoo:

filth of islam?-----knowing that
RAPIST PIGONGOING FILTH OF THE FOLLOWERS
OF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIGPIGS' DESTRUCTION OF BUDDHIST ARTPRE ANNOUNCED GLORIOUS SERVICE TO YOUR
PILE OF DUNG 'god
THS SLUTS your people call mothers
The meccaist sluts
rapist mujahads

As I said, you are what you claim to hate.
Sad, really.

LOL wishing will not make it so, Freddie Neither I nor my people do the filth that is considered a by
yours to be ""HOLY"" not now ---not in the past----and never will

The IDF savages only have the courage to attack muslims during the month of Ramadan.

Because they know the muslim's will be weak from fasting.

The other 11 months the IDF cowers in fear of Hamas and Hezbollah. .. :cool:
Check it out you ignorant moron, Muslims ramp up their attacks EVEN ON OTHER FELLOW MUSLIMS during this so called holy month of RamaDUNG.

It all started when your terrorist thief prophet Mohammad decided to break the usual Arab custom, and attack and loot Caravans, DURING RAMA-DUNG.

True story dude. :cool:

This is a list of battles fought during Ramadan by Muslim people.

624 - Battle of Badr. Versus the Makkan idolaters. "The great Battle of Badr", was the first battle between Muslims and non-Muslims.
627 - The Battle of the Trench. Muslims trained for this battle during Ramadan, though it occurred in the following month of Shawal.
630 - Battle of Tabouk (also called the Battle of Tabuk). The soldiers of Islam, under the leadership of Muhammad, established a training and fighting camp in Tabouk during the month of fasting, the Byzantine army shown no aggression so the Muslims returned peacefully without fighting.
653 - Conquest of Rhodes.
710 - Muslims led by Tariq ibn Ziyad, invaded Spanish southern frontier cities on the Andalusian coast defeating King Roderick. They stayed for eight hundred years, disseminating Islam.
1099 - Battle of Ascalon. Took place on 22 Ramadan (August 12), the newfound crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem defeated Fatimid Caliphate Egypt.
1187 - Battle of Hattin. Took place at dawn—after the Night of Power (Lailat ul-Qadr) (or "Night of Destiny"). Sultan Saladin (Salah Al-Din Al-Ayubi) wiped out the Frankish army and went on to reclaim Jerusalem for Islam. The battle took place on July 4.
1260 - Battle of Ain Jalut. Qutuz defeated the Mongols in Palestine.
1962 to 1970 - North Yemen Civil War. Fighting continued through nine Ramadans.
1973 - Ramadan War (Elsewhere known as the Yom Kippur War). Egypt and Syria launched an attack on Sinai Peninsula which had been captured and occupied by Israel since the 1967 Six-Day War.
1975 to 1990 - Lebanon's civil war. Fighting took place over the course of seventeen Ramadans.
1981 - Iran rejected Iraqi offers for a Ramadan cease-fire.
1982 - Iran launched an attack on Iraq that they explicitly called "Operation Ramadan."
1986 - Christian forces called for a Ramadan cease-fire, which lasted two weeks.
1987 - Iran again rejected Iraqi offers for a Ramadan cease-fire.
1987 to 1993 - The first Palestinian Intifada was waged over six Ramadans.
1990s - There were at least 20 examples of Ramadan violence by Muslims during the Algerian civil war.
2000 - Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee stated that India would initiate a unilateral cease-fire in observance of the holy month of Ramadan as a step towards peace in Kashmir. Nonetheless, widespread fighting continued between Indian forces and the guerrillas in Jammu-Kashmir.
2003 to 2007 - Iraq War. Fighting took place over the course of four Ramadans.

Mecca was conquered by the Muslims on 11 January 630 AD (Julian), 10th of Ramadan, 8 AH. Muhammad started journey on 10th of Ramazan & entered Mecca on 20th of Ramazan.

Last edited:
Poor Sunni, he doesn't know that he converted to paganism. LOL:

Ramadan was a non-Muslim pagan Arab festival

The difference between pre-Islamic Ramadan and Islamic Ramadan is, pre-Islamic Ramadan was practiced by a Pagan tribe in Arabia, and Islamic Ramadan is practiced by Muslims all over the world.

During Ramadan, Pagan Arabs used to abstain from food, water, sexual contact etc. Muslims practice the same Pagan Ramadan rituals.

It is a well-known fact that Islam adapted the Pagan practice of fasting. There is a Hadith in Sahih Bukhari that mentions the ritual.
Bukhari 5:58:172 – Narrated Aisha: ‘Ashura was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.’

The fasting for Ashura (10th of Muharram) originated from a Quraish Pagan practice. Ramadan fasting came later from Sabian tradition. Sabians are mentioned in several verses of the Quran [al-Baqarah 2:62], [al-Hajj 22:17] , [al-Maa’idah 5:69] along with Christians and Jewish. Sabians, a non-Muslim Iraqi tribe, believed in monotheism, observed fasting 30 days a year, and prayed 5 times a day.

Not only Ramadan fasting, other Pagan rituals were also Islamized. The Ka’aba in Mecca was a center of idol-worship. 360 idols were kept in the Ka’aba. According to Hadith Bukhari 3:43:658 Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: The Prophet entered Mecca and (at that time) there were three hundred-and-sixty idols around the Ka’aba. He started stabbing the idols with a stick he had in his hand and reciting: “Truth (Islam) has come and Falsehood (disbelief) has vanished.”

The Black-stone or al-Ḥajar al-Aswad of the Ka’aba became the central shrine object in Islam. It was one of the many stones and idols venerated by pre-Islamic Pagans. The Black Stone was kissed by people during pre-Islamic pagan worship. Muhammad did not completely abolish Idol worship, he made the Black Stone stay and allowed people to continue the practice of kissing the stone. It is the same pre-Islamic Pagan stone that Muslims kiss today during Hajj and Umrah. The Islamic historians believe that the black stone was a pagan deity called ‘Al-Lat’, one of the three daughters of Allah, the Pagan moon-god. She was once venerated as a cubic rock at Ta’if in Arabia.

Hisham ibn-Al-Kalbi (819 CE) in his ‘The book of Idols’ wrote that ‘Al-lat stood in al-Ta’if, and was more recent than Manah. She was a cubic rock beside which a certain Jew used to prepare his barley porridge (sawiq). Her custody was in the hands of the banu-’Attab ibn-Malik of the Thayif, who had built an edifice over her. [...]She is the idol which God mentioned when He said, “Have you seen al-lat and al-Uzza?” (Surah 53:19)

Muslims in the 21st century believe that the Black Stone fell from the heaven during the era of Adam and Eve. They also believe that the stone was originally white, but it turned black because of absorbing human sins.

Pre-Islamic Pagans prayed five times a day facing Mecca. Persian Zoroastrian tribe prayed five times a day too, in the direction of the Sun or fire temple. Before prayers, Zoroastrians cleaned themselves or practiced ablution. Ablution and the prayers for 5 times are not something Islam invented. The Hadith [Sahih Bukhari Book 8, no. 345] tells us that when Muhammad met Allah in heaven, Allah demanded 50 prayers per day. But with the help of Moses, Muhammad bargained with Allah and finally he was successful to reduce 50 prayers per day to 5 prayers per day. Even the Quran (4:28) says, ‘God wishes to lighten your burden, for the human being is created weak’.

During Hajj, Muslims walk between two mountains seven times. It is also a pre-Islamic practice. Let’s see what the Quran and the Hadith say about the special mountain walk.

Hadith Bukhari. Volume 2, Book 26, Number 710: Narrated ‘Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: “Did you dislike to perform Tawaf between mountain Al-Safa and mountain Al-Marwa?” He said, “Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: ‘Verily! Al-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the rites (or symbols) of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka’ba, or performs ‘Umrah, to perform Tawaf between them.’ ” (Quran 2.158)

Many non-Islamic Pagan rituals are now known as Islamic rituals. Pagan’s crescent moon: the symbol of the moon god, circumambulation, Ihram etc. were taken or stolen by Islam. Muslims now begin their Ramadan fasting after seeing a crescent moon in the sky. Ramadan is a kind of a month-long food festival for Muslims. It is supposed to be a month of sacrifice and Muslims are expected to eat less. But in reality, Muslims eat more in Ramadan than any other month. Some people call Ramadan the holy month of feasting, instead of the holy month of fasting. They make sense.

There are some unscientific, nonsense verses in the Quran about Ramadan.

Quran.Sura 2:187: “Eat and drink until white thread of dawn appears to you and then complete your fast till the night appears.”

Quran.Sura 18:83-86:“Zulkharnain reached the setting place of the sun. He saw that it set in a pool of black muddy water.”

Quran.Sura 67:3-5; 37:6-9: “We created 7 heavens one above the other and decorated the lowest heaven with lamps – The Stars. We made such lamps as missiles to drive away Satan, who try to listen the conversation of the higher group — i.e., Conversation between Allah and his angels.”

There are many Hadith on Ramadan too. The most interesting ones are the ones about Muhammad kissing his wives and the way he permitted old men to embrace their young wives but prevented young men from embracing their young wives. Needless to say, Muhammad was old.

Hadith. Bukhari, Vol.3:149: narrated Aisha, ‘Muhammad used to kiss and embrace his wives while he was fasting and he had more power to control his desires than any of you.’

Hadith.Bukhari, Vol.3:151: Narrated Zainab: (daughter of Umme Salma) that her mother said, The prophet and I used to take a bath from one water pot and he used to kiss me while he was fasting.”

Hadith. Book 13, No.2381: Narrated Abu Hurayrah: A man asked Muhammad whether one who was fasting could embrace his wife and he gave him permission; but when another man came to him, and asked him, he forbade him. The one to whom he gave permission was an old man and the one whom he forbade was a youth.

Hadith. Book 13, No. 2380: Narrated Aisha: Prophet Muhammad used to kiss and suck her tongue, while he was fasting.

Forum List

Back