Religious Leaders Are Finally Recognizing Trump As A False Idol

Ron DeSanctimonious has offered himself up as the next Annointed One.

This is a real ad. It is not a joke.

And if not DeSantis, the Christo-fascist right will find another authoritarian Republican to support.

Again, Trump isn’t the problem, conservatism is; Trump is merely the product of the conservative movement, of which the Christo-fascist right is a part.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

Some of them are finally starting to wake up.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

Trump and Robison spoke frequently. Sometimes two or three times a day.

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

It's long overdue. I don't believe they meant to sell their souls to the devil when they backed him. Look at all the other scoundrels they've supported, quite a naive group, many having " cult " tendencies.

I'm so glad idiots rush here to expose their ignorance and stupidity. :lol:

"Since when have liberals believed in religion?"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don't believe in any religious concept of god. I am spiritual and I believe in GOD. GOD is beyond most people's comprehension.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

Some of them are finally starting to wake up.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

Trump and Robison spoke frequently. Sometimes two or three times a day.

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

I am an evangelical. I would have never, and have never, called Trump anything CLOSE to a "supernatural answer to prayer". Trump didn't openly hate and want to persecute Christians, which is refreshing. He himself is no saint and might not even be Christian.

Ron DeSanctimonious has offered himself up as the next Annointed One.

This is a real ad. It is not a joke.

Your people have been taught well and it's about to blow up in your faces.

You will try to do to DeSantis what you did to Trump. America is sick of it. We see through it. It will fail for YOU.

That's okay. DeSantis is ready to step into the messianic vacuum.

See post 3.

See there you go.

DO IT. Run DeSantis through the muck like you did Trump.

See how the great American independents love your tactics

I don't believe in any religious concept of god. I am spiritual and I believe in GOD. GOD is beyond most people's comprehension.

Well except YOUR comprehension Stann. You're special, because you were there when Christ was crucified. amirite?

Well except YOUR comprehension Stann. You're special, because you were there when Christ was crucified. amirite?
I'm glad you remembered, that's all I asked of you. It will serve you well. Thanks again.

All I ask is that you remember me. It will serve you well. If you do not learn before death, upon death you will be able to understand better.

Grandiose claims is no doubt a sign of mental illness here. Sorry, Stann, just how I see it.

Serial adultery. Pathological lying. False witness against his enemies. Theft from investors, banks. Theft from the elderly at his fake university.

The list is quite long, my willfully blind rube.

donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

Fucking his daughter in the shower.

Oh, wait! That was the guy that YOU voted for. My mistake.

Forum List

Back