Religious Leaders Are Finally Recognizing Trump As A False Idol

You can see how his hair grows only on top in this photo.

Thus the need for a vanity hat.

trump-kraken.jpg

Wow! I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

Ah yes, the old lie that liberals aren't Christians. That's been debunked hundreds of times too.

You need new material. Your current lies and half truths have been proven false so many times, you lk like a complete idiot repeating them yet again.

You need some new material, C***nuck. You're using last year's DNC talking points list.

Grandiose claims is no doubt a sign of mental illness here. Sorry, Stann, just how I see it.
There's nothing grandiose about it. It is what it is. You will find out for yourself soon enough, you don't have to believe a thing I say, just remember it. It will help you through the process. Best wishes

There's nothing grandiose about it. It is what it is. You will find out for yourself soon enough, you don't have to believe a thing I say, just remember it. It will help you through the process. Best wishes

No it is absolutely grandiose. And crazy

And if not DeSantis, the Christo-fascist right will find another authoritarian Republican to support.

Again, Trump isn’t the problem, conservatism is; Trump is merely the product of the conservative movement, of which the Christo-fascist right is a part.

Come to my conservative little Mayberry and stand on my front porch and say that.

Conservatives grow the wheat and the beef for your Big Mac. And now you losers have fucked even that up with your assault on the supply chain and fuel prices, which is depriving those conservatives of the fertilizer they need and a way to get their product to market.

It's going to be funny watching you eyeballing the soiboi next door when the shelves are empty of food.

On second thought, do not come to my sweet little town when you get hungry. We only have enough food for us.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

Some of them are finally starting to wake up.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

Trump and Robison spoke frequently. Sometimes two or three times a day.

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

Trump could be Satan and still a large improvement on what we have now

No it is absolutely grandiose. And crazy
You have the concept that God is grandiose. The entity that you refer to as God is not grandiose in any way. That is a human concept. I just want you to be aware, that's all. It's even okay if you think I'm crazy. Just remember it will help you. Somrday you will laugh about this, when you finally learn the truth.

You have the concept that God is grandiose. The entity that you refer to as God is not grandiose in any way. That is a human concept. I just want you to be aware, that's all. It's even okay if you think I'm crazy. Just remember it will help you. Somrday you will laugh about this, when you finally learn the truth.

How is it that you have the truth but no one else does?

You realize you are proclaiming yourself God, right?

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

One of the most baffling things about the Trump phenomenon to me has been the blindness of evangelicals to Trump's unrepentant evil. Adultery. False witness. Theft. Pussy grabbing. A man who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness at his gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

One of Trump biggest boosters was James Robison. In 2016, Robison called Trump "a supernatural answer to prayer". James Robison: 'Trump is a Supernatural Answer to Prayer'

“Everything you wanted him to hear — every single thing you ever prayed for him to hear — came through these lips right straight into his face,” Robison told the crowd Wednesday, his voice growing lower and louder. “And with the same force you’ve heard me talking to you, I spoke it to him.”

By now, Robison was shouting, practically spitting his words out as he recalled what he said he told Trump.
“ ‘Sir, you act like a little elementary schoolchild and you shoot yourself in the foot every morning you get up and open your mouth! The more you keep your mouth closed, the more successful you’re gonna be!’ ” Robison said.

The crowd remained still. Some lawmakers in the ballroom exchanged glances, appearing unsure of how to respond. Robison joked that those in the audience must be thinking that approach didn’t work very well. A few people chuckled awkwardly.

Robison continued: “It’s time for us to get together and pray and stop trying to destroy each other, and I make that loud and clearly heard to Mr. Trump! We’ve got to quit amputating each other, slicing each other, and come together in supernatural unity that Jesus Christ prayed for!”

Trump would act ‘like a little elementary schoolchild,’ former spiritual adviser says

Your coup de grace comes from WaPo. That explains everything!

It is amazing how many ways the democratic party can hate a old white man.

Democratic party,; "we have replaced our kkk paste with a new hate for white people"

How is it that you have the truth but no one else does?

You realize you are proclaiming yourself God, right?
As a youngster I learned how to travel out of my body and explore the world. It's a very long story. Then I had a near death experience and I asked many questions. I'm sure other people have done the same thing. I am not alone, but few in this world seem to be able to do it. And I repeat I am not GOD, but you fail to understand we are all aspects / part of GOD. It was never separate from us to begin with.

As a youngster I learned how to travel out of my body and explore the world. It's a very long story. Then I had a near death experience and I asked many questions. I'm sure other people have done the same thing. I am not alone, but few in this world seem to be able to do it. And I repeat I am not GOD, but you fail to understand we are all aspects / part of GOD. It was never separate from us to begin with.

We, all of us, have the ability to "Travel outside of our body". It's called a mind, and imagination.

Just like you imagined you were present when Jesus was crucified.

It is amazing how many ways the democratic party can hate a old white man.

Democratic party,; "we have replaced our kkk paste with a new hate for white people"
I believe most Democrats are simply dismayed with trump. Some of my closest friends are Republicans and some of them are starting to pity trump. For me he's becoming a non-issue. The problem that is more concerning to me is how many Republicans have become radicalized and are no longer willing to work with Democrats for the common good.

We, all of us, have the ability to "Travel outside of our body". It's called a mind, and imagination.

Just like you imagined you were present when Jesus was crucified.
You're missing the point. Like I said you don't have to believe anything just keep it in the back of your mind it will help you in the future. Good luck.

You're missing the point. Like I said you don't have to believe anything just keep it in the back of your mind it will help you in the future. Good luck.

I don't believe it. Well, except that you mistook a good imagination for--I don't know.

I don't believe it. Well, except that you mistook a good imagination for--I don't know.
You don't have to believe it. In the next world you are gradually eased into the reality of it no matter what your beliefs are. But it's much easier and better if you understand even at a basic level of what is happening. That is the gift I'm trying to give you for the most part there are no bad souls, just a misguided ones. Your spirit shines through. It always has.

I'm an atheist and he desperately need your prayers.

Any guy who holds the bible upside down and uses it as a political prop is not sincere about religious beliefs.
"Judge not, lest you be judged. For by whatever measure you judge, you shall be judge."

(Unless he's a Republican)

I sware you people are the most hypocritical Satan worshipping buffoons I've ever met

I believe most Democrats are simply dismayed with trump. Some of my closest friends are Republicans and some of them are starting to pity trump. For me he's becoming a non-issue. The problem that is more concerning to me is how many Republicans have become radicalized and are no longer willing to work with Democrats for the common good.
If republicans meet democrats halfway on policy that is bad, how is that good?

Forum List

Back