Religious people seem to have more bias in these debates.

Religion is personal and those that are religious can't help but inject emotion into the debate. Many take any questioning of their religion or the god they believe in as a personal attack which is why religious discussions tend to devolve
The government is the lefts god. Which is why they are all so unhinged when things don’t go their way.

You have to expand your mind and think beyond left and right political leanings
The left belongs to the religious cult of CRT. Even people from the left side of the spectrum have pointed this out. It’s why they have been now banned from Twitter.
there you go again.

The world and people are far too complex to paint with that ridiculously broad brush of yours
People without spirituality and meaning have to fill that void with something. They fill it with tribal politics.

Religion is personal and those that are religious can't help but inject emotion into the debate. Many take any questioning of their religion or the god they believe in as a personal attack which is why religious discussions tend to devolve
The government is the lefts god. Which is why they are all so unhinged when things don’t go their way.

Like they say, "When someone has nothing to believe in, they'll believe anything."

Exactly

Like they say, "When someone has nothing to believe in, they'll believe anything."

so your only options are to believe in some god or believe in nothing?

The left belongs to the religious cult of CRT. Even people from the left side of the spectrum have pointed this out. It’s why they have been now banned from Twitter.
there you go again.

The world and people are far too complex to paint with that ridiculously broad brush of yours
People without spirituality and meaning have to fill that void with something. They fill it with tribal politics.
There you go with that broad brush again.

people do not have to believe in a god to find meaning to their lives

so you're only options are to believe in some god or believe in nothing?
People that have been involved in the cult of CRT and left have talked about this in depth.

so you're only options are to believe in some god or believe in nothing?
People that have been involved in the cult of CRT and left have talked about this in depth.
so the only options are to believe in a god or believe in nothing?

and just how many people are in this cult you speak of?

Republicans don't actually want to reduce spending.
Spending on what, elected Republicans in the federal government or regular republicans? Republicans in state legislatures and local districts tend to be fiscally conservative because they can't print money. I think what BlueGin means is that leftist look to government to fix everything and conservatives are much more stay out of my life.

Spending on what, elected Republicans in the federal government or regular republicans? Republicans in state legislatures and local districts tend to be fiscally conservative because they can't print money. I think what BlueGin means is that leftist look to government to fix everything and conservatives are much more stay out of my life.
republicans only want smaller government when democrats are in office.

Not true. And there is a big difference between Federal and Local politics.

Not true. And there is a big difference between Federal and Local politics.

Show me one republican president or governor who has served in the last 40 years who actually reduced the size and cost of government .

Not only that but they expect you to confirm to their religious Dogma or you are to be shunned from society.

Not only that but they expect you to confirm to their religious Dogma or you are to be shunned from society.
you mean like excommunication?

You see it all over social media. The mob contacts your employer,banking institutions, business associates etc to get your livelihood taken away. See Keri Smith explain the knitting wars for starters and then listen to progressives in media and big tech for what they advocate.

You see it all over social media. The mob contacts your employer,banking institutions, business associates etc to get your livelihood taken away. See Keri Smith explain the knitting wars for starters and then listen to progressives in media and big tech for what they advocate.

Your crazy. Just because you belong to the Tramp cult, you think everyone belongs to a cult. Most of us have adequate minds that don't need to belong to a cult.

Nope.. That's not true, but in general they are better educated they aren't as likely to be fundies or Dominionists. They belong to more mainstream churches that reject the Scofield heresy and the preoccupation with the rapture.

there you go again.

Is that why you're a Trumpie?

What church do you attend?

Why is the Trump Administration denouncing critical race theory?
In his speech at the National Archives Museum, the President posited that using critical race theory as a framework to consider the history of the U.S., including its use of slave labor, encourages “deceptions, falsehoods and lies” by the “left-wing cultural revolution.”

“Students in our universities are inundated with critical race theory,” he said. “This is a Marxist doctrine holding that America is a wicked and racist nation, that even young children are complicit in oppression, and that our entire society must be radically transformed. Critical race theory is being forced into our children’s schools, it’s being imposed into workplace trainings, and it’s being deployed to rip apart friends, neighbors, and families.”
What Is Critical Race Theory? Context Behind Trump's Attack | Time

How does "the mob" know where you bank?

These idiots who get themselves on social media acting idiots are the ones at fault.

Forum List

Back