Religious people seem to have more bias in these debates.

The government is the lefts god. Which is why they are all so unhinged when things don’t go their way.

Republicans don't actually want to reduce spending.
Spending on what, elected Republicans in the federal government or regular republicans? Republicans in state legislatures and local districts tend to be fiscally conservative because they can't print money. I think what BlueGin means is that leftist look to government to fix everything and conservatives are much more stay out of my life.
Not only that but they expect you to confirm to their religious Dogma or you are to be shunned from society.
you mean like excommunication?
You see it all over social media. The mob contacts your employer,banking institutions, business associates etc to get your livelihood taken away. See Keri Smith explain the knitting wars for starters and then listen to progressives in media and big tech for what they advocate.

Your crazy. Just because you belong to the Tramp cult, you think everyone belongs to a cult. Most of us have adequate minds that don't need to belong to a cult.
CRT / SJW culture is a cult. Complete with rituals and punishment for non believers.
Christianity is a cult, tramp is his own one man cult.

but it is not a necessity for the functions of life.

food, water and shelter are all necessities for sustaining life.

Faith isn't on that list
Many of us believe that the human make-up is body, mind, spirit/soul. Faith is a necessity of the spirit.

faith is not a necessity.
We disagree. All over the world, faith--like food, shelter, clothing--is the reality.

Faith isn't on that list
You don't have faith in anyone you know?

no.

Faith implies there is no evidence for your beliefs

I trust people but that only comes with time and with evidence that a person is indeed trustworthy.

except food and shelter are necessities of life so the comparison to religion is a poor one.
The recipes for the food you grew up with are not a necessity, food itself is the necessity. The same with faith. The worship you grew up with is not the necessity; faith itself that is the necessity.

and a person who is hungry will pretty much eat whatever you put in front of him it had nothing to do with what he ate growing up.
Even atheists have faith. They put their faith in believing there is no higher power.

You mean they don't believe in the sky ferry or have a best friend who is invisible.

We disagree. All over the world, faith--like food, shelter, clothing--is the reality.

Faith isn't on that list

no.

I trust people but that only comes with time and with evidence that a person is indeed trustworthy.
There is a difference between Faith and Trust.
Faith is knowing someone could do it.
Trust is knowing someone will do it.

Faith isn't on that list
Many of us believe that the human make-up is body, mind, spirit/soul. Faith is a necessity of the spirit.

See how long faith keeps you alive when you have no water food and shelter.

I can tell you exactly how long that will be

Depending on the environment you can die in as little as 3 hours without shelter

3 days without water and 3 weeks without food.

If I have food shelter and water but no faith I will not die hence faith is not necessary for life

Last edited:

Faith isn't on that list

no.

no faith is believing someone will do something with no evidence that your belief is true or not.

Trust is based on a person's past behavior and the length of time you have known a person or in other words evidence.

Faith is trust...and expectation. Everyone can make a list of what they have faith in, and the expectations what that faith will provide.

Faith is belief with no evidence that your belief is in actuality true or not.

You can have faith that Aliens will descend to earth in a mother ship to take you away to planet Gorp.

It doesn't mean they will

Faith isn't on that list

no.

no faith is believing someone will do something with no evidence that your belief is true or not.

Trust is based on a person's past behavior and the length of time you have known a person or in other words evidence.
I apologize as I was posting the English meaning of the Hebrew words.
Eh-moo-nah is Faith...God can do it.
B'Tah-chone is Trust...God will do it.

The English meanings may be different.

If your terrified of death then just believe

Maybe it would be more accurate to say the thought of non-existence can be unsettling. It's not something I think about often.
Religion is personal and those that are religious can't help but inject emotion into the debate. Many take any questioning of their religion or the god they believe in as a personal attack which is why religious discussions tend to devolve
The government is the lefts god. Which is why they are all so unhinged when things don’t go their way.

Like they say, "When someone has nothing to believe in, they'll believe anything."

so you're only options are to believe in some god or believe in nothing?
People that have been involved in the cult of CRT and left have talked about this in depth.
so the only options are to believe in a god or believe in nothing?

and just how many people are in this cult you speak of?
If you don't believe in god, what your saying is your the only one

Faith isn't on that list

no.

I apologize as I was posting the English meaning of the Hebrew words.
Eh-m00-nah is Faith...God can do it.
B'Tah-chone is Trust...God will do it.

The English meanings may be different.

It can get tricky but that's what makes language fun

Religion is personal and those that are religious can't help but inject emotion into the debate. Many take any questioning of their religion or the god they believe in as a personal attack which is why religious discussions tend to devolve

Like they say, "When someone has nothing to believe in, they'll believe anything."

so your only options are to believe in some god or believe in nothing?

In case you haven't heard, there is only one God.

28 Biblical Passages Which Explicitly Teach There is Only One God

so your only options are to believe in some god or believe in nothing?

In case you haven't heard, there is only one God.

28 Biblical Passages Which Explicitly Teach There is Only One God

That's your belief.

I mean the Bible is hardly a good source for that since the purpose of the bible is to promote a monotheistic religion.

See how long faith keeps you alive when you have water food and shelter.

Depending on the environment you can die in as little as 3 hours without shelter

If I have food shelter and water but no faith I will not die hence faith is not necessary for life
I know how long faith has kept me alive and what it has brought me through. Neither water, food, nor shelter could have done this.

However, you are correct that faith cannot feed, water, or shelter, any more than those three can accomplish anything beyond their abilities. Water cannot save me from being hit by a car; food cannot save me from being poisoned; shelter cannot save me from choking.

See how long faith keeps you alive when you have water food and shelter.

I know how long faith has kept me alive and what it has brought me through. Neither water, food, nor shelter could have done this.

However, you are correct that faith cannot feed, water, or shelter, any more than those three can accomplish anything beyond their abilities. Water cannot save me from being hit by a car; food cannot save me from being poisoned; shelter cannot save me from choking.
I hate to tell you this but faith won't save you from being hit by a car, being poisoned or from choking either.

You can have faith you won't get hit by a car but if you run out into traffic guess what....

You can have faith that Aliens will descend to earth in a mother ship to take you away to planet Gorp.

I'm not going to wait around for a mother ship. My faith is in what is here Today. Tomorrow. Yesterday. That is why your analogy fails.

Last edited:
I hate to tell you this but faith won't save you from being hit by a car, being poisoned or from choking either.
I don't expect faith to save me from being hit by a car, poisoned, or from choking any more than I expect a hammer to cut wrapping paper; a wrench to lob off a limb of a tree, or a screwdriver to plunge my toilet.

I am saying there is a purpose for faith, a purpose that cannot be accomplished by food, water, shelter; that cannot be done by a hammer, wrench, or screwdriver.

I'm not going to wait around for a mother ship. My faith is in what is here Today. Tomorrow. Yesterday. That is why your analogy of fails.

it isn't an analogy.

It's an example of using the word faith as it is defined in the dictionary.

Faith is belief without proof that your beliefs are actually true or not.

I don't expect faith to save me from being hit by a car, poisoned, or from choking any more than I expect a hammer to cut wrapping paper; a wrench to lob off a limb of a tree, or a screwdriver to plunge my toilet.

I am saying there is a purpose for faith, a purpose that cannot be accomplished by food, water, shelter; that cannot be done by a hammer, wrench, or screwdriver.

I see no purpose in faith.

Forum List

Back