Religious pic removed from public school, justice prevails

Churches should not have tax exemptions.

Why not? I thought government and churches are separate?
Why should churches be treated any differently than any other business?

Because congress cannot interfere with the free exercise of religion, the part of the amendment you keep forgetting about, while you expand the establishment clause to attack religion instead of protect it.
Free doesn't mean exempt. As to the exercise of it, it ends where the right not to begins.

No it doesn't, freedom of religion does NOT mean freedom from it, i.e. that it is not allowed in public. Just because seeing religious stuff gives you the vapors, like some ditzy southern belle, doesn't mean we have to hide it from your view.

Grow a fucking pair.

Remember that next time your side decides it wants to remove tax exemptions from Churches because they disagree with you.
False comparison if church is making money it should be taxed .
Churches are not exempt from the law.

Figures you would make that dodge.

Hack-ey Hack is being Hack-ey.
The dodge is all you.

Bullshit hack-ey mc-hackerstien.
Excellent dodge Smithers!

Moron.

The libertarians (oooo govt is all bad) and the far right social cos (oooo govt is bad if it does not allowing only the posting of my Christian items) are a bunch of fucking idiots on this issue.

Posting a picture of Jesus in the school hallway is an endorsement by the administration of a religion.

Yep that picture will infect your mind,just being near it,it must come down!!
It is the land of the perpetually offended. The poor dears.
We call them conservatives
Funny though how most tend to call themselves Liberals....... and Conservatives...... :eusa_whistle:
Good thing I'm an independent.
One third of all self claimed independents are really Democrats hiding their affiliation, one third Republicans hiding their affiliation and one third are truly independent. Heck I have known people who are registered Democrats and Republicans who have never voted for the party they're registered under....... :dunno:
I know a lot of "independents" who ignorantly vote GOP. They know the GOP suck but they like the message. Fiscal responsibility, less government intrusion in your life, pro life, freedom, strong on defense. Whatever the talking points they like what they hear from the GOP.

And interestingly most "independents" like what they hear when they hear about liberal ideals like fairness and taking care of the poor and middle class first.

Independents are dumb.

To quote President Obama: "Its outrageous & unacceptable!!!" :mad-61:

The system works (this time anyway)

The libertarians (oooo govt is all bad) and the far right social cos (oooo govt is bad if it does not allowing only the posting of my Christian items) are a bunch of fucking idiots on this issue.

Posting a picture of Jesus in the school hallway is an endorsement by the
administration of a religion.

No, it isn't. and the key is establishment.

I noticed bed wetting libtards have no problem with islamic religion in public schools.

Dearborn Michigan Public School Adopts Strict Islamic Halal Dietary Regime | Jane M. Agni

Muslim group CAIR has hijacked Michigan school system - BizPac Review

You would think moonbats would vehemently oppose efforts to accomidate the cult of slavery and death considering how it brutalizes women and throws queers off of rooftops, but then you realize sniveling libtard parasites only hate the Christian religion.

LOL- I grew up eating fish every Friday in my public school, in deference to the large portion of Catholics in my school.

I have a problem when public schools appear to promote a religion, regardless of the religion- doesn't matter to me whether its Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism.

The bedwetting Conservative idiots only have a problem when Christians are reminded of the concept of separation of Church and State- you love to exclude any other religion.

It is the land of the perpetually offended. The poor dears.
We call them conservatives
Funny though how most tend to call themselves Liberals....... and Conservatives...... :eusa_whistle:
Good thing I'm an independent.
One third of all self claimed independents are really Democrats hiding their affiliation, one third Republicans hiding their affiliation and one third are truly independent. Heck I have known people who are registered Democrats and Republicans who have never voted for the party they're registered under....... :dunno:
I know a lot of "independents" who ignorantly vote GOP. They know the GOP suck but they like the message. Fiscal responsibility, less government intrusion in your life, pro life, freedom, strong on defense. Whatever the talking points they like what they hear from the GOP.

And interestingly most "independents" like what they hear when they hear about liberal ideals like fairness and taking care of the poor and middle class first.

Independents are dumb.
Spoken like a true hack!! :thup:

:lmao:

Because congress cannot interfere with the free exercise of religion, the part of the amendment you keep forgetting about, while you expand the establishment clause to attack religion instead of protect it.
Free doesn't mean exempt. As to the exercise of it, it ends where the right not to begins.
A picture doesn't compel you to worship. Now, a sign stating that all must bow to Mecca 5 times a day, under which is a large man with a sword to ensure compliance, that's compulsion.

No it doesn't, freedom of religion does NOT mean freedom from it, i.e. that it is not allowed in public. Just because seeing religious stuff gives you the vapors, like some ditzy southern belle, doesn't mean we have to hide it from your view.

Grow a fucking pair.
Absolute bullshit of means any faith or none at your discretion.

I noticed bed wetting libtards have no problem with islamic religion in public schools.

Dearborn Michigan Public School Adopts Strict Islamic Halal Dietary Regime | Jane M. Agni

Muslim group CAIR has hijacked Michigan school system - BizPac Review

You would think moonbats would vehemently oppose efforts to accomidate the cult of slavery and death considering how it brutalizes women and throws queers off of rooftops, but then you realize sniveling libtard parasites only hate the Christian religion.

LOL- I grew up eating fish every Friday in my public school, in deference to the large portion of Catholics in my school.

I have a problem when public schools appear to promote a religion, regardless of the religion- doesn't matter to me whether its Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism.

The bedwetting Conservative idiots only have a problem when Christians are reminded of the concept of separation of Church and State- you love to exclude any other religion.
Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

Yes, it is, and establishment is action by public goverment, which is a public school.

Grow a fucking pair.
Absolute bullshit of means any faith or none at your discretion.

Is that sentence even English?

Wimp.

Yes, it is, and establishment is action by public goverment, which is a public school.

It's not establishment. You anti-religious types really are fragile little sissy flowers.

ZOMG A PAINTING IS COMPELLING ME TO BE RELIGIOUS!!!!!

It's not establishment. You anti-religious types really are fragile little sissy flowers.

would you say the same thing if it were a muslim prophet/deity? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

would you say the same thing if it were a muslim prophet/deity? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

Considering Muslims can't make images of animate objects, that point is kind of moot.

But would you want a painting of the Taj Mahal or the Dome of the Rock taken down? those are religious structures.

"But would you want a painting of the Taj Mahal or the Dome of the Rock taken down? those are religious structures." Not if they are being used in a secular sense. That's pretty hard to do with a portrait our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

What a bunch of whiny fucking babies. If simply walking past a picture sways you towards any religion I'd be more worried about the school's ability to teach critical thinking skills.

:lol: put all those pictures up in the history wing of the building...influential historical figures are historical!

Forum List

Back