Religious pic removed from public school, justice prevails

Hanging a picture of Jesus in the school is not teaching nor promoting a religion.
Of course it is promoting it.

Maybe to a gullible fickle mushead such as yourself.
Flaming merely shows you can't disprove my point.

If you actually HAD a point.
You don't have one is the point. You are getting your butt handed to you here because you insist of being a libertarian as if that is an acceptable way to act in public. It's not.

Hanging a picture of Jesus in the school is not teaching nor promoting a religion.

You don't have one is the point. You are getting your butt handed to you here because you insist of being a libertarian as if that is an acceptable way to act in public. It's not.
Church and state are separate.

Are you the one who was whining about PA laws with the cake business?

Back the to the libertarian bugaboo crap. Do you even have an original thought?

Are you the one who was whining about PA laws with the cake business?

I'm the one for individual freedom, you are the coward who likes to use the government's gun to get your way.

BZZZT Wrong!

It is the government endorsing religion.

Now tell us how quickly you would be demanding that pictures of Mohamed, the Buddha and Satan would have to be removed if they were hanging on those public school walls?

All three of those are a type of religion, but it is not teaching nor promoting those religions.
It is against the Muslims to have a picture of Mohamed. They also believe in the prophet Jesus, so I don't think they would have a problem with it.
Muslims or Buddhists would have no problem with a picture of Jesus.
Satanists on the other hand .................which do harm. You want to expose your kids to that? If the majority of parents have no problem with it so be it.
This country is about freedom for all, not just the small minority's ruling over the many. When one person objects over the majority and forces his or her view over the majority that is tyranny. That one person has the right to his or her view, but not to make everyone do the same.
Which is what is happening in this Country.
I would have no problem with a picture of a Buddha in the school.
We had one hanging in our High School. It did not make me want to become one. It expanded my exposure to the many types of religions that are out there. Gave me a chance to look at all types of religion and maybe choose or not choose which one I would or would not like to follow.
It is not teaching Buddhism.

Remember that next time your side decides it wants to remove tax exemptions from Churches because they disagree with you.
False comparison if church is making money it should be taxed .
Churches are not exempt from the law.

Figures you would make that dodge.

Hack-ey Hack is being Hack-ey.
The dodge is all you.

Bullshit hack-ey mc-hackerstien.

You got to be kidding me. A simple picture? What some people won't do to impose their own brand of ideology on others.
Yep that picture will infect your mind,just being near it,it must come down!!
It is the land of the perpetually offended. The poor dears.
We call them conservatives
Funny though how most tend to call themselves Liberals....... and Conservatives...... :eusa_whistle:

Churches should not have tax exemptions.

Why not? I thought government and churches are separate?
Why should churches be treated any differently than any other business?

Because congress cannot interfere with the free exercise of religion, the part of the amendment you keep forgetting about, while you expand the establishment clause to attack religion instead of protect it.
Free doesn't mean exempt. As to the exercise of it, it ends where the right not to begins.

Remember that next time your side decides it wants to remove tax exemptions from Churches because they disagree with you.
False comparison if church is making money it should be taxed .
Churches are not exempt from the law.

Figures you would make that dodge.

Hack-ey Hack is being Hack-ey.
The dodge is all you.

Bullshit hack-ey mc-hackerstien.
Excellent dodge Smithers!

You got to be kidding me. A simple picture? What some people won't do to impose their own brand of ideology on others.
Funny though how most tend to call themselves Liberals....... and Conservatives...... :eusa_whistle:
Good thing I'm an independent.

The Freedom From Religion Foundation is a national organization dedicated to the principle of separation of church and state.

Ryan Jayne, a spokesman for the foundation’s legal department, said he thinks it’s “wonderful” that the district responded the way it did and as quickly as it did.

Read more here: Chanute residents protest removal of picture of Jesus from school

pic should have never been displayed in the first place. :eusa_naughty: :talktothehand:
They should put a picture up of every god that has ever been invented. How many would that be?

How many gods?

Good thing I'm an independent.
One third of all self claimed independents are really Democrats hiding their affiliation, one third Republicans hiding their affiliation and one third are truly independent. Heck I have known people who are registered Democrats and Republicans who have never voted for the party they're registered under....... :dunno:

Forum List

Back