Religious removal of body parts

I don't need your responses to know my point is made. Your hypocrisy is there for all to see.
Hypocrisy would be allowing for the circumcision of fetuses. That's banned as well. Never said you couldn't kill a child. Plenty of good reasons for that.

Do children have a right to not be murdered?
No, obviously. Happens every day.

Do children have a right to not be "mutilated?"

That happens every day too.
Yes, it does.

So answer the question

Hypocrisy would be allowing for the circumcision of fetuses. That's banned as well. Never said you couldn't kill a child. Plenty of good reasons for that.

Yes, it does.

So answer the question
Do children have a right to not be _____? No, but we have laws that say that. There is the law and there is reality. They are not the same thing. Start a thread.

Yes, it does.

So answer the question
Do children have a right to not be _____? No, but we have laws that say that. There is the law and there is reality. They are not the same thing. Start a thread.

What are laws based upon if a child has no rights before the law is written?

Last edited:
if you like your foreskin, you can keep your foreskin.
I'd be interested to know how a foreskin is not a body part.
I'd like to know how pimples and warts aren't body parts.
I whipped Katie's ass last night and she kept posting (after I went to sleep) in order for her to put as many posts between me whooping her ass and more of her bullshit.
Go back to to the OP and witness the secular reasoning ass whooping I performed.
The foreskin is not a pimple or a wart, something that just grew at the end of the penis you idiot, Boys are born with one, it's attached to the penis. It's supposed to be there unless - God made a mistake so you had something to cut off a child's genitals?
Feel free the read the multitude of secular based posts I supplied to make you feel stupid.
The fact that you posted as much repetitive nonsense as possible last night only proves you don't want anyone to read them.

that's how jew-hating propaganda works.... you repeat it and repeat it and repeat it until you can pretend it's true. that's what they learned from Goebbels.

Soooo, funny to see you state that.

It takes a true atheist to rely on numbers.
And when's the last time there was a great atheist nation?
Never.
The Soviet Union, which had control over half the globe. Even the Zionists sucked their cocks.
The Soviet Union a great atheist nation.
You really are a fuck knob.
It was a great atheist nation, Zionist boy.

Soviets killed quite the number of people, and certainly didn't have such a great standard of living in comparison to the West.
So long as they prevented circumcision.
She's your pal.

Who said she's my pal, exactly?

This from the one who thinks the world would end without 14 million Jews who are only better than others because of circumcision? What a moron you are, Zionist boy.
I know why you love the Soviet Union...
They prevented circumcision.
Never mind that they have oppressed millions in the Eastern Hemisphere.
You're a sad sack of shit.
Neither loved nor hated them. Just an atheist superpower.
You must have loved Attila The Hun...Nazi Germany...Pol Pot.
Quite effective, Thought Jews admired that?
Nope.
We judge people by character, not nations by their leaders.
I have met many fine Germans.

Germans are the shits, how could they go from Hitler to Merkel?
Both suck,Germans suck.

Nope.
Same as the people who let your kind be slaughtered, and they knew it was happening like the rest of the world.
That's correct.
When good people do nothing...
Being exceptional is...exceptional.
My mother-in-law was saved by a Ukrainian in a concentration camp.
Many Gentiles did lots of good things that could have gotten them executed.
Some did do good things but most just let the Jews die.
It's terrifying to risk your life when you have the Christian view of the after life.
I really don't blame them.
A real Christian would have no fear of death. They should trust in God and embrace whatever comes.

The fear of death is like all religion, a thing for children and mental children.

You have no problem saying utter shit, if it gives you the weakest excuse to smear Christians.

You are a vile asshole.

Nope.
Same as the people who let your kind be slaughtered, and they knew it was happening like the rest of the world.

A shame you were such pussies and didn't fight back. You might have been 28 million instead of 14.

They did fight back in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, thanks to Poles helping to arm them, otherwise there would've been no Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.

But, yes, if those super-Human Jews were so super-Human they sure didn't make Poland at 10% anymore super-Human than the Nazi Germans who had far less Jews.

Well, of course Poland was just a country for 2 decades, as opposed to Germany which was a country much longer, and had a head-start.

But, still, if the Jews are so super-Human as they say, they should have allowed for a super-Human Poland that couldn't have failed against the Nazis.

The Soviet Union, which had control over half the globe. Even the Zionists sucked their cocks.
The Soviet Union a great atheist nation.
You really are a fuck knob.
It was a great atheist nation, Zionist boy.

Soviets killed quite the number of people, and certainly didn't have such a great standard of living in comparison to the West.
So long as they prevented circumcision.
She's your pal.

Who said she's my pal, exactly?
Discussion perception.

Nope.

Germans are the shits, how could they go from Hitler to Merkel?
Both suck,Germans suck.
We know...Everybody sucks except Poles.

Nope.

A shame you were such pussies and didn't fight back. You might have been 28 million instead of 14.

They did fight back in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, thanks to Poles helping to arm them, otherwise there would've been no Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.

But, yes, if those super-Human Jews were so super-Human they sure didn't make Poland at 10% anymore super-Human than the Nazi Germans who had far less Jews.

Well, of course Poland was just a country for 2 decades, as opposed to Germany which was a country much longer, and had a head-start.

But, still, if the Jews are so super-Human as they say, they should have allowed for a super-Human Poland that couldn't have failed against the Nazis.
And even after the war, the foreign troops had to keep the Poles from murdering Jews.
Yes, my in-laws were in Poland for 6 months after the war and the Polish farmers were shitheads.
Mu in-laws had to leave for Italy.

Nope.

And even after the war, the foreign troops had to keep the Poles from murdering Jews.
Yes, my in-laws were in Poland for 6 months after the war and the Polish farmers were shitheads.

Kielce Pogrom killing less than 50, as opposed to murderous Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel, killing 1,000
s of Poles, and enslaving thousands of Poles at the same time.

Besides, even your anti-Polish Jew Jan T Gross thinks the Kielce Pogrom was most likely orchestrated heavily by the Soviet government.

Nope.

Kielce Pogrom killing less than 50, as opposed to murderous Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel, killing 1,000

Besides, even your anti-Polish Jew Jan T Gross thinks the Kielce Pogrom was most likely orchestrated heavily by the Soviet government.
Which has what to do with the lower class Poles?
It's rather obvious that the working class of any society is jealous of the overwhelming number of Jews in positions requiring higher education.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?
Yes.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?
Yes.
The foreskin is God's mistake? Any others and should all males have it removed?

This God person, not so bright.

Yes.

People have nose jobs as well. Another of god's mistakes.

Nope.

Which has what to do with the lower class Poles?
It's rather obvious that the working class of any society is jealous of the overwhelming number of Jews in positions requiring higher education.

It means that far more Poles were killed by Jews following WW2, than Jews were killed by Poles following WW2.

Nope.

Yeah, that must be it, most Jews on this forum sound like repulsive, obnoxious, ignorant, and arrogant twits, who hate Christians, and Whites, but somehow should be respected by anyone, exactly?

How do you defend your ilk here?

Yes.

People have nose jobs as well. Another of god's mistakes.

Well, Jews are well endowed in the nose dept.

Forum List

Back