Religious Right Wing Bigots Still Obsessing About Marriage-Get a Life!

No, the point is, that if you people keep attacking the idea that Marriage is about keeping that man around to be a Father, than it make sense to look and see the impact that Marriage actually has.
I know exactly the impact of marriage and I have not attacked the idea that it is important. I'm not denying that it is important. But the fact is that gay men are also husbands and fathers, and as with opposite sex couples , marriage provides stability to a relationship. If you really gave a crap about those children without fathers in their lives you would acknowledge that. Citing the importance of hetero marriage is a dumb ass argument against gay marriage

Your dishonesty is getting tiresome.

Your position is that the structure of Marriage is arbitrary.

Demonstrating that Marriage works as it was designed to, is obviously a relevant response to that.

If it works, then it is silly to call it arbitrary.

But, you CAN'T drop that argument, because it is the crux of the argument that got you here.
Is this gibberish supposed to be a response to what I just posted? Your references to the structure of marriage are getting tiresome. I did not say that the structure was arbitrary. I said that the laws restricting marriage to a man and a woman were arbitrary. Yes it works "the way it was designed to work" and it works for same sex couples too!!

Last edited:
Wow, here come the training wheels, then.

I said youve no compelling reason to prevent gays from marriage.

You said fathers staying....o.

No, I said that Marriage was developed to get the man to stay and be a Father, and that gays were irrelevant to that.

Your response was that that was not true, because not all Fathers stay.

I pointed out that an institution does not have to be 100% to be worthy.

YOu dismissed that and restated your disagreement.

So, I thought, let's compare Marriage Fathers, to non Married fathers" and see if Marriage makes a difference.

The study I found was focused on other issues, but the data looks pretty bad for men sticking around without Marriage.

It is one thing for you to disagree with me. But please disagree with what I actually say. Don't even restate my position in other words. You libs SUCK at that.
You're off on a tangent from providing a compelling reason to prevent gays from Marrying, and too downright fucking stupid to understand why it's a tangent. Thats not my fault, Correll. Its because you're bottom tier.

Fathers staying is not a compelling reason, or even a correlative at all, to preventing gays from marrying one another.

You've failed to make a case to prevent Liberty.

That's the scoreboard, Correll. Back to the bottom tier you go, I tried man but your stupidity and inability to follow or provide a case isn't for me.

Have a great day, dude. Or dudette.

Your position is based on the idea that the structure of Marriage is arbitrary and thus discrimination.

Discussing the ACTUAL REAL REASONS for the structure of Marriages, is obviously relevant.

Calling it a "tangent" is just you running away like a little girl.

Bye bye.
My position is that the state has no compelling reason to block gays from engaging in marriage. Try 'gain, blockhead.

NO, you wanted to change Marriage from what it was, ie One man, One woman, to something new, and you successfully and falsely framed it, as a rights issue, based on the idea that the structure of Marriage is arbitrary and thus discrimination.

Dude. Think.
Unfortunately for you, you don't get to dictate my position poindexter.

No, the point is, that if you people keep attacking the idea that Marriage is about keeping that man around to be a Father, than it make sense to look and see the impact that Marriage actually has.
I know exactly the impact of marriage and I have not attacked the idea that it is important. I'm not denying that it is important. But the fact is that gay men are also husbands and fathers, and as with opposite sex couples , marriage provides stability to a relationship. If you really gave a crap about those children without fathers in their lives you would acknowledge that. Citing the importance of hetero marriage is a dumb ass argument against gay marriage

Demonstrating that Marriage works as it was designed to, is obviously a relevant response to that.

But, you CAN'T drop that argument, because it is the crux of the argument that got you here.
Is this gibberish supposed to be a response to what I just posted?
When was the last time you had man take you?

Religious Right Wing Bigots Still Obsessing About Marriage

Yet it is our fav meatwhistle who keeps bringing it up!

FROM OUR OWN US CODE. The LEGAL DEFINITION of marriage.

View attachment 271310
Invalidated by Windsor and Obergefell

Unless it is written into the U.S. Federal Code, it really isn't national law.
Thank you for that brilliant appeal to ignorance fallacy

Is this gibberish supposed to be a response to what I just posted?
When was the last time you had man take you?
When was the last time that you had something relevant and intelligent to contribute smiley ?

View attachment 271310

Think what you want, you ain't married.

Is this gibberish supposed to be a response to what I just posted? Your references to the structure of marriage are getting tiresome. I did not say that the structure was arbitrary. I said that the laws restricting marriage to a man and a woman were arbitrary. Yes it works "the way it was designed to work" and it works for same sex couples too!!

The laws came AFTER the structure.

If you have a problem with the Laws, you are having a problem with the Structure.

Sorry, if I keep not letting you have your conclusion accepted as the premise. I know that is all you libs know.

No, I said that Marriage was developed to get the man to stay and be a Father, and that gays were irrelevant to that.

Your response was that that was not true, because not all Fathers stay.

I pointed out that an institution does not have to be 100% to be worthy.

YOu dismissed that and restated your disagreement.

So, I thought, let's compare Marriage Fathers, to non Married fathers" and see if Marriage makes a difference.

The study I found was focused on other issues, but the data looks pretty bad for men sticking around without Marriage.

It is one thing for you to disagree with me. But please disagree with what I actually say. Don't even restate my position in other words. You libs SUCK at that.
You're off on a tangent from providing a compelling reason to prevent gays from Marrying, and too downright fucking stupid to understand why it's a tangent. Thats not my fault, Correll. Its because you're bottom tier.

Fathers staying is not a compelling reason, or even a correlative at all, to preventing gays from marrying one another.

That's the scoreboard, Correll. Back to the bottom tier you go, I tried man but your stupidity and inability to follow or provide a case isn't for me.

Your position is based on the idea that the structure of Marriage is arbitrary and thus discrimination.

Discussing the ACTUAL REAL REASONS for the structure of Marriages, is obviously relevant.

Bye bye.
My position is that the state has no compelling reason to block gays from engaging in marriage. Try 'gain, blockhead.

NO, you wanted to change Marriage from what it was, ie One man, One woman, to something new, and you successfully and falsely framed it, as a rights issue, based on the idea that the structure of Marriage is arbitrary and thus discrimination.

Dude. Think.

When you state that the state has no reason to black gays from marriage, you are assuming as a premise, your conclusion that marriage is a relationship between two consenting adults not the more traditional and true one man, one woman.

I'm not trying to dictate your position.

I am not allowing you to define your conclusion as a starting premise for our discussion.

View attachment 271310

Yes I am.. To a woman you moron!

Bye bye.

Dude. Think.

When you state that the state has no reason to black gays from marriage, you are assuming as a premise, your conclusion that marriage is a relationship between two consenting adults not the more traditional and true one man, one woman.

I am not allowing you to define your conclusion as a starting premise for our discussion.
Marriage doesnt have some mandate/dictate to be any damn thing, you rube - we have the liberty as a free society to define what it is... and when it was revisited, it was upgraded to include gays because the reasons to exclude them are not compelling.

Youve failed. Society isnt looking at you, its looking past you.

Neither does the state have any compelling interest in radically redefining marriage into something that it never has been and never can be.

You could argue that the state has no compelling interest in defining two plus two to equal four, and that therefore, there is a right for some to establish that two plus two can also equal ten.

It's nonsense, of course. Two plus two does equal four, no matter what the state may claim, no matter what interests the state may claim, no matter what laws the state might try to pass to establish what two plus two may or may not equal. The state has no say in the matter. Two plus two equals four, and it does not, under any circumstances, equal any other value.

Marriage is between a man and a woman. The state has no say in it. The state can no more establish that marriage can be between two men, or between two women, than the state can establish that two plus two may equal ten.

Last edited:

View attachment 271310

Why do you have earrings ?

View attachment 271310

YOu upset some one thought you were gay? Mmm, that is strange. Do you consider it shameful to be gay?

Bye bye.

Dude. Think.

Marriage doesnt have some mandate/dictate to be any damn thing, you rube - we have the liberty as a free society to define what it is... and when it was revisited, it was upgraded to include gays because the reasons to exclude them are not compelling.

I never claimed that society does not have the right to change institutions, if they want.

My point was that you dont' get to have your conclusion accepted as the premise for purposes of discussion.

That is what you are doing, when you keep arguing that Marriage "excluded" gays. And when you do that, you invite discussion of the time period when Marriage was developed.

I'm not afraid to discuss any of this. I just want you to be honest about your position, and not play games like that.

But the conclusion that I am reaching, that you are prog are demonstrating is,

that you libs have NOTHING BUT dishonest games, for an argument.

Indeed, the concept of honestly making the case for your position, seems completely alien to you.

YOu upset some one thought you were gay? Mmm, that is strange. Do you consider it shameful to be gay?
Stupid fucking question! I don't give a shit what anyone thinks that I am and it no body's fucking business. To confirm or deny anything about my sexuality is jut feeding and validating the bigotry of the likes of you or that smiling jackass,

Stupid fucking question! I don't give a shit what anyone thinks that I am and it no body's fucking business. To confirm or deny anything about my sexuality is jut feeding and validating the bigotry of the likes of you or that smiling jackass,

Really? Cause you know, "you moron" sounds like you were upset.

I generally dont' call people morons, unless I'm pissed off.

Dude. Think.

I never claimed that society does not have the right to change institutions, if they want.

My point was that you dont' get to have your conclusion accepted as the premise for purposes of discussion.

That is what you are doing, when you keep arguing that Marriage "excluded" gays. And when you do that, you invite discussion of the time period when Marriage was developed.

I'm not afraid to discuss any of this. I just want you to be honest about your position, and not play games like that.

Indeed, the concept of honestly making the case for your position, seems completely alien to you.
Dude. I hate to tell you this...but your whole entire premise is disrespectful to logic itself and contrived bullshit based on an insecurity of whatever sort.

Youve still not provided a compelling reason to deny a liberty.

Youve conceded that we ARENT prevented from redefining civil institutions. In this VERY POST!!

You have lost your shit. Take a seat.

Dude. Think.

Dude. I hate to tell you this...but your whole entire premise is disrespectful to logic itself and contrived bullshit based on an insecurity of whatever sort.

Youve conceded that we ARENT prevented from redefining civil institutions. In this VERY POST!!

You libs keep stating the structure of Marriage, is arbitrary and discriminatory.

I'm just trying to address that claim.

You guys refuse to do that.

You want your conclusion accepted as a premise, and then you're willing to debate.

Insanely dishonest and cowardly of you.

AND exactly how you won.

That bit, where you keep attacking me, for wanting to discuss the issue? That is you being not a nice person. Just saying.

You libs keep stating the structure of Marriage, is arbitrary and discriminatory.

I'm just trying to address that claim.

You guys refuse to do that.

You want your conclusion accepted as a premise, and then you're willing to debate.

Insanely dishonest and cowardly of you.

AND exactly how you won.

That bit, where you keep attacking me, for wanting to discuss the issue? That is you being not a nice person. Just saying.
You're emotional now?

Calm down and address these points...

Correll, on the internet: I never claimed society does not have the right to change institutions.

Society: Heyyy..is there any compelling reason we are preventing gays from civil marriage with one another?? Hmm, we dont think so. So..lets make the change.

Correll, on the internetzz: Heyyy!!!! We cant just change institutions like datttt for no reason!!!!!

Society:Hi, Correll...umm. the reason is that theres no compelling reason to prevent them from marrying. Thats a reason, and one you havent refuted.

Correll, on the internetzz: nuh uhhhh!!! liberalll!!!! duhhduhhhduhhh tradition thooooo!

hurrr deee durrrrrrrr

You are lost.

Forum List

Back