Religious Right Wing Bigots Still Obsessing About Marriage-Get a Life!

Cultural acceptance is a different thing. It won't surprise anyone to learn that the 20-somethings and younger do not see same sex marriage as an issue. They accept it as a given
Of course. Children are ignorant. Teaching has been abandoned by most parents and turned over to secular Godvernment.

CHILDREN will accept whatever crap you pour into their skulls full of mush.

But in the end, GOD wins, and Mankind returns to the dust. But long before that, Europe and America will cease to exist unless we, as a culture restore what we all once accepted.

What exactly did I say about rights? I said that it is a civil rights issue because a group was being arbitrarily excluded from an institution that others were able to take participation in for granted. I never said that marriage -in and of itself is a right, although SCOTUS has on numerous occaisions [sic]. That is a useless argument I can't believe that I have to explain all of this to you.

The institution of marriage, by definition, always has, and always will be, between a man and a woman.

There is nothing “arbitrary” about excluding, from that institution, those who do not wish to join in an actual marriage between a man and a woman. You want to participate in this institution, then you need to participate in it in the form that it includes. There is no civil right to distort such an institution in the manner that you demand, to include degenerate mockeries of it.

The same gender marriage issue has always been about the amoral left wingers attempting to force mainstream society to lower their moral standards.
If you are against under aged marriage you aren't a bigot.
If you are against polygamy marriage you aren't a bigot
If you are against incest marriage you are not a bigot.
If you are against same gender marriage you are also not a bigot, you are just wise.

I really have to wonder about people who devote their so called lives to trying to deny others what they can take for granted- Specifically marriage. Meet Brian Brown of the National Organization for (Straight ) Marriage who is obsessing about Mayor Pete Buttigieg and who thinks that he can get marriage equality reversed:

Mayor Pete’s Marriage is Bogus and the Trumpified SCOTUS Will Agree, Says Brian Brown | Right Wing Watch

You would have thought that the NOM would have closed up shop after they, and other such organizations got slapped down with the Obergefell decision. But, they are still here. I guess that you have to give them credit for perseverance. Or, is it a religious psychosis manifested by obsessive compulsive focus on other people's marriages. ? Lets see what he has to say:

So Brian, suck it up and shut up.....and work on your own life while you're at it .

An OP should be 3-4 paragraphs, link and content.
Edited

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

TheProgressivePatriot
No one cares about you proclivities for butt sex. Get over it!
Oh contraire! The CRCs care....they care a great deal. They talk about it tons.
Are "CRCs" fat women? Corpulent and Rotound C__ts? Something similar.
Absolutely.
Well, don't give up on trying to shed the pounds anyway. Better to be a normal woman than a fat one when it comes to whining, right?
I love it when CRCs get into their projection mode. :71:

Thank you for that brilliant and articulate retort on why same sex marriage is not a civil rights issue. Clearly it was well researched and considered. Once again you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB

Your argument was the Kennedy was not a lefty. That was the sole point you raised.

My response was appropriate.

Marriage has been one man, one woman, in the US for it's entire history. If the homos wanted it expanded, they should have made the argument for doing that.

Instead they ran to the judges. That is on them, and you lefties.
Your response was bullshit. My assessment of Kennedy was not my only point by far. It was the only point that you wanted to hear. The main point is that numerous judges at all levels of the judiciary shot down state bans on same sex marriage.

The " marriage has always been"...…...argument is well worn and tired, nothing more than an appeal to tradition logical fallacy. And gay PEOPLE have in fact made a compelling and convincing argument for marriage equality. The fact that you don't know that only speaks to your profound and pathetic ignorance of the subject. Had you bothers to read the Obergefell decision, the decisions of the lower courts or the briefs you would knw that and maybe not come off as such a dumb ass.

Lastly, when states violate the constitution, and are unresponsive to people whos rights are being denied, it is absolutely appropriate to turn to the courts for relief .Again, not knowing that is more clear and convincing evidence of you ignorance of the law and our system of justice

1. Plenty of judges did not support your side of the argument in the past. You just kept on trying till you found judges that sided with you.

2. Your argument on marriage equality, was based on the false idea that other than gays, that people got to marry whom they wanted. This was not true. That was my point. Your argument was weak, that is why you lost so many times, before you found lib judges.

3. Your spin that everything you want is a "Right" is an effective tactic. But it is unsupported by anything other than your dominance of media. Saying some thing over and over again worked on the nation as a whole, but one on one, like right here, it makes you look dishonest. Because it is dishonest.
The judges were late on the issue as most Americans already had it in their state and most Americans supported it

Then run dems ,honestly, on the issue, and pass legislation.

Funny, you didn't do that.
Funny how it took the courts to legalize inter-racial marriage in this country.

Homosexuals engage is sicked filthy acts of perversion. That is not something to bless with the name Marriage.

Marriage is a Sacrament from God. Homosexual sex is an abominable evil.

End of discussion.
Did you know that churches (not all, mind you) were performing gay marriages decades before it became civilly legal?

And if you believe it's a sacrament from god....what is you take on all those people who choose to just get civilly married?

I really don't give a rodent's rear end what anyone believes.

Just know, your rights END at the tip of my nose

thx

~S~

I really have to wonder about people who devote their so called lives to trying to deny others what they can take for granted- Specifically marriage. Meet Brian Brown of the National Organization for (Straight ) Marriage who is obsessing about Mayor Pete Buttigieg and who thinks that he can get marriage equality reversed:

Mayor Pete’s Marriage is Bogus and the Trumpified SCOTUS Will Agree, Says Brian Brown | Right Wing Watch

You would have thought that the NOM would have closed up shop after they, and other such organizations got slapped down with the Obergefell decision. But, they are still here. I guess that you have to give them credit for perseverance. Or, is it a religious psychosis manifested by obsessive compulsive focus on other people's marriages. ? Lets see what he has to say:

In a Friday afternoon fundraising email from the National Organization for Marriage, Brown slammed Buttigieg’s marriage as illegitimate: “Mr. Buttigieg may consider himself married to another man, but that relationship is not marriage, and no judicial decree or political act can ever make it so.”

So Brian, suck it up and shut up.....and work on your own life while you're at it .

An OP should be 3-4 paragraphs, link and content.
Edited

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

TheProgressivePatriot
Why is it that you people think more about but sex than gay people do. ? Why is it that you see gay people as nothing more than sex machines and can't see the human being?

Cultural acceptance is a different thing. It won't surprise anyone to learn that the 20-somethings and younger do not see same sex marriage as an issue. They accept it as a given
Of course. Children are ignorant. Teaching has been abandoned by most parents and turned over to secular Godvernment.

CHILDREN will accept whatever crap you pour into their skulls full of mush.

But in the end, GOD wins, and Mankind returns to the dust. But long before that, Europe and America will cease to exist unless we, as a culture restore what we all once accepted.
Which god is this again?

Absolutely.
Well, don't give up on trying to shed the pounds anyway. Better to be a normal woman than a fat one when it comes to whining, right?
what is CRC?

Absolutely.
what is CRC?
con-servative republican christians.

Did you know that churches (not all, mind you) were performing gay marriages decades before it became civilly legal?

Maybe fake churches were, wolves among the sheep.

Here is a little rule of thumb for you: Jesus said to "Go and sin no more." If you find a church that actually embraces sin and is okay with sin, then it ain't a real church. It is actually anti-Christ.

A word to the wise.

Forum List

Back