Remember, Hillary Wants to Appoint Obama to the Supreme Court

..., I already think it's the End Times.

If imagining that you'll get to witness/participate in the Battle of Armageddon is the only way you can give your existence any value, then you're a lost cause.

Forget politics and take up a useful hobby, like vegetable gardening. or maybe painting landscapes. Yoga is nice.

..., I already think it's the End Times.

If imagining that you'll get to witness/participate in the Battle of Armageddon is the only way you can give your existence any value, then you're a lost cause.

Forget politics and take up a useful hobby, like vegetable gardening. or maybe painting landscapes. Yoga is nice.
Come and join me in Southeast Asia rescuing kids.
Or is that outside of your comfort zone?

yea, just what we need on the supreme court.

13 Doctrines Of Islam Obama Will NOT Talk About
Proud Conservative 3 weeks ago

Obama and the majority of democrats consistently insist that Islam is a religion of peace, which could not be further from the truth. Of course there are peaceful Muslims. Not all Muslims want to kill believers, but that’s only because they choose not to live by what the Qur’an teaches.

Obama has praised Islam countless times, which many can be seen here: 20 DISTURBING Quotes By Obama About ISLAM That Will Chill You To The Bone

However, Obama never talks about these things the Qur’an teaches…

1) You can rape, marry and divorce pre-pubescent girls; Qur’an 65:4

2) You can enslave for sex and work; Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50, see also 70:29-30

3) You can beat women. Qur’an 4:34

4) You will need 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove a rape; Qur’an 24:4

5) Kill Jews and Christians if they do not convert or pay Jizya tax; Qur’an 9:29

6) Crucify and amputate non-Muslims; Qur’an 8:12, 47:4

7) You will kill non-Muslims to receive 72 virgins in heaven; Qur’an 9:111

8) You will kill anyone who leaves Islam; Qur’an 2:217, 4:89

9) You will behead non-Muslims; Qur’an 8:12, 47:4

10) You will kill and be killed for Al’llah; Qur’an 9:5

11) You will terrorize non-Muslims; Qur’an 8:12, 8:60

12) Steal from non-Muslims; Qur’an chapter 8

13) Lie to strengthen Islam; Qur’an 3:54, 9:3, 16:106, 40:28, 2:225

I forgot, the current president is a Constitutional lawyer.

Rut-roh.

HAHAHA...yeah whatever.
It's like this...you need heart surgery...would you want a surgeon who has the degree, but has never actually performed any surgery, let alone heart surgery.
Or would you want someone who has the degree, but has PRACTICED the degree for twenty years and has performed 100's of heart surgeries???

Obama is like that. He has a law degree. But has never really practiced law, he worked as a comunity organizer and provided limited legal services for said...but has never practiced law in a real sense.
Also - wait for it...he does not currently hold a license to practice.
So the thought of making someone who has no legal experience, and doesn't even hold an active license as a Supreme Court Justice is beyond laughable.
Technically and in a practical sense...Obama is not any kind of lawyer...let alone a constitutional lawyer.

Just hilarious.

Rut-roh.

Rut-roh.
Liar. He is a professor. Which means he has zero concept of reality.
He was an ADJUNCT con law prof for 1L Con Law. He was not a real law professor. He most certainly is not a "constitutional lawyer". He has never stepped into a courtroom as counsel for a litigant.

33% of the senate is up for reelection this year too. With the cons obstruction, Obama could be on the bench next year. Karma is so sweet.

33% of the senate is up for reelection this year too. With the cons obstruction, Obama could be on the bench next year. Karma is so sweet.
obvious-troll.jpg

Rut-roh.
As long as the Senate remains in the hands of the GOP, the chances of a far left nominee being confirmed are slim.
Democrats have a long winded affinity( so they claim) of their desire to achieve bi-partisanship in government.
Well, here is Obama's chance.
If he trots out one card carrying liberal after another as nominees, there will be a vacancy on the SCOTUS until he walks from the WH for the final time.
Should Clinton somehow win the WH this November, she too will face the same scrutiny

obvious-troll.jpg
Karma kicked cons in the ass, huh. So much for God being on the side of the GOP. It's like Christmas for liberals.
Yeah God is letting the liberals have their way, but he is also letting you turn a once great nation. Into a cesspool. Congradulations.

Forum List

Back