Remember, Hunter Biden’s Prosecutor David Weiss was "Appointed by Trump."

They fail to mention that US Attorneys are picked by a president off a list submitted by the senators from the state the US Attorney will be assigned to. In this case, the senators are hardcore Leftist Senators Chris Coons and Tom Carper.

I don't think either of these hyperpartisans searched through their Rolodexes to submit the names of Ultra-MAGA Republicans to Trump.

Turns out a close associate of the Biden family appears to have spent years working in the Delaware U.S. attorney's office, including during the months when whistleblowers said the office took up an investigation of Hunter Biden.

Uh. I wonder who was tipping off the Biden’s about the investigation?

“Mackler's deep connections to the Biden family raise questions about whether he should ever have come close to an investigation involving the Bidens.”

Ya think?
What Deep State?

Now they can’t just be Republicans, but must be ultra-MAGA?!?! Who administers that test? :rolleyes-41:

They fail to mention that US Attorneys are picked by a president off a list submitted by the senators from the state the US Attorney will be assigned to. In this case, the senators are hardcore Leftist Senators Chris Coons and Tom Carper.

I don't think either of these hyperpartisans searched through their Rolodexes to submit the names of Ultra-MAGA Republicans to Trump.

Turns out a close associate of the Biden family appears to have spent years working in the Delaware U.S. attorney's office, including during the months when whistleblowers said the office took up an investigation of Hunter Biden.

Uh. I wonder who was tipping off the Biden’s about the investigation?

“Mackler's deep connections to the Biden family raise questions about whether he should ever have come close to an investigation involving the Bidens.”

Ya think?
What Deep State?

Weiss is a Republican. He was also approved on a bipartisan vote which included Republicans.

Weiss is a Republican. He was also approved on a bipartisan vote which included Republicans.

He was nominated by Trump.

The excuses these poor souls are using to ignore him or vilify him are astounding.

Apparently Weiss is the new Ray Epps.

Again, Obama didn't nominate Weiss for *anything*. Obama didn't hire him. Obama didn't appoint him. Obama simply didn't fire Weiss who was hired by GW. After he'd already been hired by Reagan in 1986 (and left in 1989).

Weiss was nominated as a US Attorney by Trump....in 2018.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. You're lying to yourself in yet another absurd act of self-delusion. As its not like history changes because you tell yourself fantasy stories.

Again, Obama didn't nominate Weiss for *anything*. Obama didn't hire him. Obama didn't appoint him. Obama simply didn't fire Weiss who was hired by GW. After he'd already been hired by Reagan in 1986 (and left in 1989).

Weiss was nominated as a US Attorney by Trump....in 2018.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. You're lying to yourself in yet another absurd act of self-delusion. As its not like history changes because you tell yourself fantasy stories.
Okay I'll concede that point... I did a bit of research and you are correct... but to assume then that he is a MAGA lawyer is absurd...
There are no MAGA lawyers in DC...

Okay I'll concede that point... I did a bit of research and you are correct... but to assume then that he is a MAGA lawyer is absurd...

I'm not saying his a 'MAGA lawyer'. I'm saying that he's thoroughly republican, having been hired by not one but THREE republican administrations (Reagan, W, Trump) and nominated by Trump personally.

There's no indication of bias for or against Trump, or for against Biden.

Last edited:
I'm not saying his a 'MAGA lawyer'. I'm saying that he's thoroughly republican, having been hired by not one but THREE republican administrations (Reagan, W, Trump) and nominated by Trump personally.

There's no indication of bias for or against Trump, or or against Biden.
So is Jeb Bush.... the GOP is split... But MAGA owns the party now... not the Romney's of the world... Weise couldn't have got appointed without McConnell...

And Obama. Why’d you forget Obama?
Obama never hired Weiss. He never nominated for any office.

Obama simply didn't fire Weiss.

Reagan hired Weiss. W hired Weiss. And Trump nominated Weiss personally for a US Attorney.

You're an aggressively ignorant person.

So the only acceptable lawyer has to be a Trump flunkie?

Obama never hired Weiss. He never nominated for any office.

Obama simply didn't fire Weiss.

Reagan hired Weiss. W hired Weiss. And Trump nominated Weiss personally for a US Attorney.

You're an aggressively ignorant person.
Hilarious!
This will play out and the internet is forever.

Hilarious!
This will play out and the internet is forever.

It really won't. You'll just make up whatever you'd like.....and the facts will continue to prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

The entire premise of this thread is meaningless dipshit nonsense. Mackle left the Delaware office in 2019. Stapley didn't start working on the case until 2020.

Its literally impossible for Mackle to be responsible for ANYTHING Shapley experienced in IRS investigation of Hunter Biden.

And you'll ignore that to. You're an aggressively ignorant person.

So the only acceptable lawyer has to be a Trump flunkie?
Lawyers are educated within the establishment system and to move up the ladder they must tow the line... any "Trump flunky" would never get a fair courtroom judge... the system protects the system... and you and I get screwed over in the process...

Lawyers are educated within the establishment system and to move up the ladder they must tow the line... any "Trump flunky" would never get a fair courtroom judge... the system protects the system... and you and I get screwed over in the process...
Trump ain't "you and I".

If you're identifying with Trump you're a retard

Forum List

Back