Remember January 25, 2019...The Beginning of the End

At least I am not a Trump ass licker like you...:290968001256257790-final:
Just because I don't want an endless parade subversives bringing down a duly elected prez, that doesn't make me a "Trump ass licker".

I've had plenty of criticisms of his missteps and dumb moves, but you're so deep into irrational hatred of the man to see anything else.
[/QUOTE]

Can you link to one of these criticisms?

I have tons of post praising Trump when he does what I feel is the right thing...I have no hate.

Golfing Gonad trying to pass himself off as a libertarian again?.....LMAO!

Better to lick Trump's ass than what you're licking now. One might expect more from a millionaire ex-marine.

I am neither a millionaire nor an ex-Marine.

As a family we are in the top 10% of income earners, not anywhere close to a million.

I am a Retired Marine. There are no ex-Marines...Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Funny how you are the 4th person in this thread to have to lie about me...I have so totally destroyed all of you that is all you have left...lies
So, you're just a run-of-the mill just a fag. We didn't believe you in the first place. In other words, you're a diime-a -dozen fag.

I have tons of post praising Trump when he does what I feel is the right thing...I have no hate.
I'm not chasing my posts down...But for the tally books:

I'm against tariffs (i.e. higher taxes).

I was against Kavanaugh for civil liberties reasons, not over a mythical sexual encounter that didn't happen 30-odd years ago.

I was against bombing Syria, and against meddling there in the first place.

I'm against Bolton, Pompeo, Haspel, Wray, and a shit ton of his other appointees, who are more intent on undermining the office than doing their jobs.....I don't even trust Pence.

Having Kushner around is as dumb an idea as I can think of.

I'm against a wall and have said so a number of times.

So there.

And, yes, you are a hater.

You know, I wonder what Trump is going to do in 3 weeks when they refuse to fund his border wall? He's said that he's got a way to get the money, but the question is, will it be legal?

Or....................is he just gonna shut down the government again?
The Democrats agreed to talk. If they're lying, Trump will declare a National emergency and build it without their cooperation. If he doesn't get the wall built, he's finished and will lose his support.

Agreeing to talk is limited only to funding for border security. It has nothing to do with your whore's wall. Just the budget.appropriation for the year as is always done.
Ok. Trump will declare a National emergency, Democrats will find a judge to stop it, goes to the Supreme Court that says Trump has the authority, and wall gets built.

Better to lick Trump's ass than what you're licking now. One might expect more from a millionaire ex-marine.

As a family we are in the top 10% of income earners, not anywhere close to a million.

I am a Retired Marine. There are no ex-Marines...Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Funny how you are the 4th person in this thread to have to lie about me...I have so totally destroyed all of you that is all you have left...lies
So, you're just a run-of-the mill just a fag. We didn't believe you in the first place. In other words, you're a diime-a -dozen fag.

What is this "fag" shit? Are you this much of a scumbag? The use of the term "fag" shows just what a lowlife you are.

It sure seems like it to me....

-Stone was arrested and from Indictment verbiage...he appear be the connection between the trump campaign and stolen emails.

-trump caves to Nancy....even for three weeks...enraging the Far Right

-trump appears to stop dying his hair.

Stones not being accused of steeling the DNC emails.

I'm not chasing my posts down...But for the tally books:

I'm against tariffs (i.e. higher taxes).

I was against Kavanaugh for civil liberties reasons, not over a mythical sexual encounter that didn't happen 30-odd years ago.

I was against bombing Syria, and against meddling there in the first place.

I'm against Bolton, Pompeo, Haspel, Wray, and a shit ton of his other appointees, who are more intent on undermining the office than doing their jobs.....I don't even trust Pence.

Having Kushner around is as dumb an idea as I can think of.

I'm against a wall and have said so a number of times.

So there.

And, yes, you are a hater.

so we agree on everything but Kavanaugh, whom I saw as the best choice off of Trump's list.

Yet I am still a hater and you are still as ass kisser.

What is this "fag" shit? Are you this much of a scumbag? The use of the term "fag" shows just what a lowlife you are.

He is a hater, he makes up lies about me and then when they are debunked he just calls me names. Been going on for more than a year now.

Actually, Pelosi does not have a wall around her house at all.

Her house is built on a hill and the house sits on top of the garage.

6wkf.jpg

Oh, look at lefty lie.

Well, you ARE a Communist, so lying is your way.

iu

A wall all the way around on all of them.

BTW you dumb fucking commie, there IS a wall on Pelosi's San Francisco house, look at the top of the stairs where the walkway goes, you drooling retard.

View attachment 242327

The walkway is to her neighbors house you stupid fuck.
:lol:

No sploogy, it isn't. What faces the street are her 3 double garages. The only pedestrian access is the walkway highlighted which leads to a wall.

I get it, you lie for your party, you're a good democrat, but this time you got busted.

Oh, look at lefty lie.

iu

Here is Water's house...looks nothing like your fake meme...

Maxine-Waters-house-Hancock-Park-1024x521.jpg

That picture is INSIDE the wall of the estate, moron. The other is outside.

My don't your beloved rulers live in fabulous mansions. Waters has NEVER done anything but hold office in her life - where did she get all that money? :dunno:

What do congress critters make, $135,000 a year? My but she knows how to leverage that......

6wkf.jpg

Oh, look at lefty lie.

iu

A wall all the way around on all of them.

BTW you dumb fucking commie, there IS a wall on Pelosi's San Francisco house, look at the top of the stairs where the walkway goes, you drooling retard.

View attachment 242327

The walkway is to her neighbors house you stupid fuck.
There you go, defending Dims again.

Once again, stating the trutht is defending the Dems in your world.

Basically what you are saying is that telling the truth is something you Repubs never do.

:rofl:

You are like a cornered animal when anyone criticizes your party.

Oh and the one lying here is you - as I have shown. You lie for your party, as democrats tend to do.

Oh, look at lefty lie.

iu

Here is Water's house...looks nothing like your fake meme...

Maxine-Waters-house-Hancock-Park-1024x521.jpg
Exhibit A; Defending Maxine Waters.

Once again, stating the truth is defending the Dems in your world.

Basically what you are saying is that telling the truth is something you Repubs never do.

Why do you hate facts and truth so much?

Truth my ass Comrade. You are WILDLY spinning to try and cover for your party.

You are a hack partisan, and always have been.

iu

Epic meltdown, Comrade. :thup:

[

Agreeing to talk is limited only to funding for border security. It has nothing to do with your whore's wall. Just the budget.appropriation for the year as is always done.

Complete this sentence comrade:

I oppose securing the border because.......

Stones not being accused of steeling the DNC emails.

What the Inquisition has arrested Stone on is the most chickenshit garbage yet. Lying to Congress? Really? I don't see Comey, Hillary Clinton, Strzok, McCabe, or fucking Eric Holder in jail.

We make no pretense in this nation of equal justice under the law, but Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has gone light years beyond the pale on this.

Go ahead and defend your party, Golfing Gator - you fucking leftist hack. Let's hear all about why different systems of justice are good and democrats really should be above the law imposed on Republicans and peasants.

Every libertarian in this forum pounds on GG for being a bogus libertarian. You would think this idiot would get a clue after a couple of years of this.

now you are lying about me...how sad that you have been so totally destroyed by me that all you people can do is lie and then lie some more.
I referred to what other libertarians say about you. How is that a lie about you?

link please.

you are making it up.

not that there are many libertarians on here.

Oddball, Uncensored and myself are all attacking you as a faux libertarian.

Every libertarian in this forum pounds on GG for being a bogus libertarian. You would think this idiot would get a clue after a couple of years of this.

now you are lying about me...how sad that you have been so totally destroyed by me that all you people can do is lie and then lie some more.
I referred to what other libertarians say about you. How is that a lie about you?

link please.

you are making it up.

not that there are many libertarians on here.

Oddball, Uncensored and myself are all attacking you as a faux libertarian.

3 Trump sheep attacking me!

oh, what will I do. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back