Remember January 25, 2019...The Beginning of the End

It sure seems like it to me....

-Stone was arrested and from Indictment verbiage...he appear be the connection between the trump campaign and stolen emails.

-trump caves to Nancy....even for three weeks...enraging the Far Right

-trump appears to stop dying his hair.
/——/ No one is enraged, Tinkerbell- except you.

-Stone was arrested and from Indictment verbiage...he appear be the connection between the trump campaign and stolen emails.

Ya, FINALLY this TIME we got him , we sure do...

I believe Trump did the right thing yesterday and so I'll stand up for him today.

Trump should declare the state of emergency and build the wall. Another invasion force is building. Put the military on the border and build the wall.

Another....."The Beginning of the End for Trump"....about half way thru this video...

LOL the left seem determined to piss us off so we turn out at the polls in record numbers in 2020 and punch them in the face. :auiqs.jpg:

YOU GOT HIM NOW, IT'S IN THE BAG, NO PATH TO 270, FAITHLESS ELECTORS..

iu

Trump just proved he cares more about Federal workers thank Pelosi does.
Typical Trump maneuver & typical Trumpette response.

Trump threw federal workers under the bus. After he runs them over foor 30 plus days, he stops the bus & the dumnbass Trumpettes praise him for saving the federal workers.

I fully expect one of these mornings to wake up to the news that Trump has suddenly resigned via twitter. He simply is not receiving enough adulation to suit him anymore.

That's because you're a delusional retard.

When you wake up in 2020 to the news that Trump has won reelection, will you end it all? :dunno:

I fully expect one of these mornings to wake up to the news that Trump has suddenly resigned via twitter. He simply is not receiving enough adulation to suit him anymore.

I would not be surprised to awake one morning to the news that the Democratic Party has been effectively decapitated, its leadership transported in the night to a military prison, and charged with treason.

Last edited:
The key to whether the criminal collusion is criminal or not is whether the American citizens who were colluding with Wikileaks knew that Russia had stolen the emails. Since by the time the "Senior trump campaign official" asked Stone about the stolen emails....US Intel had broadcasted that Russia had indeed stolen the emails that Wikileaks was leaking

Mueller knows who the senior official was who approached Stone. It stands to reason that he also knows who "directed" the Senior Campaign Official. This has to be the most criminal regime in US history....HANDS DOWN.
Are you sure it isn't criminal collusion if they didn't know who stole the emails? They obviously knew it was stolen material. Although it might not be Russian collusion, wouldn't it still be just as criminal, and collusion with the thieves?

And given the level of hate towards federal workers you Trumpians have shown over the last 4 weeks, it must kill you that Trump cares about them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course you view government as the only legitimate economic entity, hence government workers are right to be treated as royalty.

:lol:

Yeah, you're going to fool someone that you're not a Marxist, sure you are.....

Of course you view government as the only legitimate economic entity, hence government workers are right to be treated as royalty.

:lol:

Yeah, you're going to fool someone that you're not a Marxist, sure you are.....

Silly boy. You worship the man in the White House and then pretend to not like government...and you are too stupid to realize the contradiction there.

I do not think anyone should treated as royalty, I think everyone should be treated the same. Unlike you I do not hate a group of people based upon nothing bu their employer.

Forum List

Back