Remember just a few weeks back when Dimwingers were saying mass OUTSIDE gathering would spread Covid like wildfire?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
But now that leftists are rioting and looting it isn't a health risk anymore.

Unless you're Trump wanting to attend a political rally

Official Whine of the Day.

Pointing out the massive hypocrisy of your fellow travelers is "whining"?

Nice try. :iyfyus.jpg:

Sending 40,000 tickets to his fans is a little different than a crowd of grass roots protesters who gathered to demonstrate. WTF were they supposed to do? I heard some officials actually handed out masks. But try writing tickets and getting them to go home and stay safe.

Sending 40,000 tickets to his fans is a little different than a crowd of grass roots protesters who gathered to demonstrate. WTF were they supposed to do? I heard some officials actually handed out masks. But try writing tickets and getting them to go home and stay safe.

WTF are they supposed to do? How about zoom?

Sending 40,000 tickets to his fans is a little different than a crowd of grass roots protesters who gathered to demonstrate.

Yep. Tickets don't spread the Chinese Virus.

Yes, it is, and people have been at it all day. Poor Trump, all he wants to do is violate his own Covid reopening plan by holding a mass gathering for 20,000 people (but more have tickets--they'll be outside) in a state that has been seeing a spike in cases, so Trumpsters have been whining that the protesters did it so why can't we?

Honestly. The President is supposed to be a little bit responsible for public safety here. He won't even set a good example by wearing a mask. Ever. I can see him taking it off for pressers or speeches, but DAMN he's being a moron here. He deserves every bit of criticism he is getting and you know it.

Yes, it is, and people have been at it all day. Poor Trump, all he wants to do is violate his own Covid reopening plan by holding a mass gathering for 20,000 people (but more have tickets--they'll be outside) in a state that has been seeing a spike in cases, so Trumpsters have been whining that the protesters did it so why can't we?

Honestly. The President is supposed to be a little bit responsible for public safety here. He won't even set a good example by wearing a mask. Ever. I can see him taking it off for pressers or speeches, but DAMN he's being a moron here. He deserves every bit of criticism he is getting and you know it.
Ok, so you oppose all these protests. They should all just go home and STFU.

No she thinks protests by the left are fine.
It's just when it is the right, no matter what mitigation measures they use that is wrong.

I oppose the President instigating a public health risk of enormous proportions for no reason.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE PROTESTS. IT IS ABOUT YOUR ADDLEPATED MORON OF A PRESIDENT.
Trump is showing you that he could give two shits about any of his supporters. He just needs the adulation of the crowd. It's all he ever wanted and this WILL make people sick. His campaign didn't mention anything about masks or hand sanitizer or temps until every rational adult in the country started telling him what a fucking bad idea this whole thing was. ALL HE THOUGHT OF WAS HAVING THEM SIGN A WAIVER HOLDING HIM HARMLESS FOR COVID.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE PROTESTS. IT IS ABOUT YOUR ADDLEPATED MORON OF A PRESIDENT.
Trump is showing you that he could give two shits about any of his supporters. He just needs the adulation of the crowd. It's all he ever wanted and this WILL make people sick. His campaign didn't mention anything about masks or hand sanitizer or temps until every rational adult in the country started telling him what a fucking bad idea this whole thing was. ALL HE THOUGHT OF WAS HAVING THEM SIGN A WAIVER HOLDING HIM HARMLESS FOR COVID.
I guess you need to go back and read the thread title, Moron. It has nothing to do with Trump.

It has to do with the hypocrisy of you idiots on the left.

I oppose the President instigating a public health risk of enormous proportions for no reason.
Link us up to Trump calling for all your fellow travelers on the left rioting and looting.

GO!

Link us up to Trump calling for all your fellow travelers on the left rioting and looting.

GO!
1592273877926.png

I guess you need to go back and read the thread title, Moron. It has nothing to do with Trump.

I was pointing out that we are not being hypocritical because the situations are NOT the same.

I was pointing out that we are not being hypocritical because the situations are NOT the same.
Like I said, this isn’t about Trump. You are trying to deflect, and in the process exposing your hypocrisy

So protesters that were marching because the government had instituted draconian measures that forced people out of their jobs and left them unable to feed their children are not comparable to the protesters marching for police reform?

This asinine bullshit was not released from epidemiologists that tried telling us one protest was extremely dangerous but another was was the opposite?

Yes, it is hypocritical as shit. Pretending it is not is not going to make that go away.

Forum List

Back