Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

I guess my trigger is when I hear animal, savage, etc., because I only hear these names called when it pertains to black folks.

Bullshit. I call any scumbag who rapes a child an animal. It don't matter what fucking color they are.

Take your bullshit excuses, and shove them.

Oh you're just dancing on a black person's grave. You make me miss Hector, at least he was honest about his racism.

I don't think I ever said the store owner, (who I call Apu just for fun) was present when his idiot cousins traded cigars for pot as documented in "Stranger Fruit". But since you won't watch that evidence, it doesn't matter.

Yes or no, did the cops do right murdering Tamir and Laquan?
The "documentary" was debunked.

Watch if you care.

Also, why didn't the future Prosecuting attorney, who re-opened the case, and examined the evidence, seek a new trial?

The "documentary" was debunked.

Watch if you care.
Okay, looks like the store employees are swapping pot for product, something they were well known for doing.
Also, why didn't the future Prosecuting attorney, who re-opened the case, and examined the evidence, seek a new trial?
Well, mostly because of this little thing called "Double Jeopardy". It's not when Ken asks a second round of questions. Sadly, when McCollough tanked this case, he made it impossible for anyone else to take it up.

The animal is the one who beat the others head on the concrete. If you can’t understand that then maybe you should step off the porch and stop monkeying around so much. Either you hatred of white people or love of malt liquor has your brain fried like an egg. You should try and be a better person. You don’t have to live out all the negative stereotypes at once pace yourself on being a piece of shit.
Hmmm, so a black man calling a black girl an animal, but did not call 4 white folks who.murdered 2 people animals, then makes a reference that all black folks drink malt liquor. You are displaying your hatred of black folks every time you post.

No shit, Sherlock. In the heat of the fight a person gets knocked out, falls and cracks their head on a rock. Yup, it happens.

Continuing to slam a defeated opponents head into the pavement is the act of an animal.

Sorry chump.

You ain't winning this one.
I have never seen an animal slam anyone's head on anything. It's not about me winning or losing. If the roles were reversed your sell out ass wouldn't even be commenting.

Okay, looks like the store employees are swapping pot for product, something they were well known for doing.

Well, mostly because of this little thing called "Double Jeopardy". It's not when Ken asks a second round of questions. Sadly, when McCollough tanked this case, he made it impossible for anyone else to take it up.
Speculation...all you do.

Hmmm, so a black man calling a black girl an animal, but did not call 4 white folks who.murdered 2 people animals, then makes a reference that all black folks drink malt liquor. You are displaying your hatred of black folks every time you post.
I never claimed all black folks drink malt liquor. That’s your problem you are unable to try and make any point without having to lie.

Yep when I hear racist whites and coons like you calling black folks animals and savages, but you don't call white folks who have murdered someone the same thing.
Again you don’t have to lie you choose to. That’s your problem you can’t be honest with yourself and others. It’s not the color of your skin holding you back it’s how you behave that’s your issue.

Oh you're just dancing on a black person's grave.
As I said, emotional perspective and irrelevant character judgments.
You make me miss Hector, at least he was honest about his racism.
If he's as emotional as you are, I can see why.
I don't think I ever said the store owner, (who I call Apu just for fun)

Or because you're racist.
was present when his idiot cousins traded cigars for pot as documented in "Stranger Fruit".

You made remarks that suggested he was there at the first encounter and I had to correct you on it. What's more, when I did correct you on it you didn't bother to tell me you knew he wasn't there. In fact you never responded to that at all.
But since you won't watch that evidence, it doesn't matter.
I won't watch it for three reasons:

1.) Whether or not the store engaged in a weed-for-products practice is not pertinent to the case. The case is about the officer shooting Brown.

2.) The video is over an hour long and I'm not interested in an hour long diversionary condemnation of the store personnel over a weed-for-products practice when weed-for-products is not relevant to the case and did not even occur in this case anyway.

3.) As I said, you would never have watched any video I posted and we both know it.
Yes or no, did the cops do right murdering Tamir and Laquan?
Irrelevant and deflection. But keep trying.

Again you don’t have to lie you choose to. That’s your problem you can’t be honest with yourself and others. It’s not the color of your skin holding you back it’s how you behave that’s your issue.
I just posted a thread where 4 whites murdered 2 white women and after 5 pages not ONE post calling them animals, savages, etc.

I just posted a thread where 4 whites murdered 2 white women and after 5 pages not ONE post calling them animals, savages, etc.
Is that the same thread that I made clear they are sub human by saying they should be shot in the gut for a long painful death and then be left out for the worms and buzzards to eat? But you’re up here whining that you didn’t see the two words you wanted. The same thread white people are condemning the acts and want to see severe punishment instead of trying to play down the actions as part of a fight and shit happens

You made remarks that suggested he was there at the first encounter and I had to correct you on it. What's more, when I did correct you on it you didn't bother to tell me you knew he wasn't there. In fact you never responded to that at all.
I said nothing of the sort. In fact, Apu wasn't in the store on the first encounter. I'm sure after he got pushed into the chip rack, he realized what his idiot cousins were up to.

I won't watch it for three reasons:

1.) Whether or not the store engaged in a weed-for-products practice is not pertinent to the case. The case is about the officer shooting Brown.
Actually, it is completely relevant in that the Police were happy to show the video of Apu getting pushed into he chip rack, but not the exchange of pot for product.

2.) The video is over an hour long and I'm not interested in an hour long diversionary condemnation of the store personnel over a weed-for-products practice when weed-for-products is not relevant to the case and did not even occur in this case anyway.
Actually, it's completely relevant in that the Police tried to paint Brown as a "thug" when it was a minor dispute.

So what about Tamir and Laquan? Want to keep dodging?

I have never seen an animal slam anyone's head on anything. It's not about me winning or losing. If the roles were reversed your sell out ass wouldn't even be commenting.
Oh? You watched that girl slam that other girls head into the pavement multiple times.

What would you call it?

I said nothing of the sort. In fact, Apu wasn't in the store on the first encounter. I'm sure after he got pushed into the chip rack, he realized what his idiot cousins were up to.

In Post #491, you said: "You (sic) the clerk agreed during the first attempt, and he picked them up later. Then the owner of the store objected, resulting in the altercation..."
To which I responded in Post #492: "Nope. The owner wasn't there or involved during the first interaction."

If I was mistaken here, why did you not correct me?
Actually, it is completely relevant in that the Police were happy to show the video of Apu getting pushed into he chip rack, but not the exchange of pot for product.

Pushing the store owner was also irrelevant to the store trading weed for products. It doesn't matter whether they did or not: it has nothing to do with Brown's actions later. As for pushing the store owner down, I'm sure the police used that to illustrate that Brown apparently had violent tendencies as was further demonstrated later when he attacked Wilson.
Actually, it's completely relevant in that the Police tried to paint Brown as a "thug" when it was a minor dispute.

That Brown responded to with assault and violence.
So what about Tamir and Laquan? Want to keep dodging?
Dodging your attempt at deflection with irrelevancies? Yes.

Forum List

Back