Remember the Ferguson Report? How Minor Tickets Destroy Peoples Lives

TGWxjbd.jpg

Add rioting black THUGERY to that caveat!

Simple solution. Don't get a ticket.

Simple minded because the cops are given promotions based on how many tickets they can write and hold contests. So in order to not get ticketed first it shouldnt be treated as a race or contest

Can't give a ticket to a person that isn't breaking the law.
Sure they can. Just claim they broke the law regardless of what they really did.

That happens all the time huh. I've been driving for close to 40 years and haven't gotten a ticket of any kind.

Well I have and my personal anecdote trumps yours, I guess

It just goes to show that it's not as rampant as you may think.

Simple minded because the cops are given promotions based on how many tickets they can write and hold contests. So in order to not get ticketed first it shouldnt be treated as a race or contest

Sure they can. Just claim they broke the law regardless of what they really did.

That happens all the time huh. I've been driving for close to 40 years and haven't gotten a ticket of any kind.

No it goes to show that it more rampant than you think. thats how personal anecdotes work

Simple solution. Don't get a ticket.

You must be white and part of the local KKK.

White people don't get tickets? Or just white KKK members?

No it goes to show that it more rampant than you think. thats how personal anecdotes work

I've been around a long time and have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for doing nothing. You just make shit up and think people will believe your dumbass.

I've been around a long time and have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for doing nothing. You just make shit up and think people will believe your dumbass.

So much more occurs in this world that happens out side of ear shot. And whether you hear about it or not doesnt affect it

So much more occurs in this world that happens out side of ear shot. And whether you hear about it or not doesnt affect it

Your concession is duly noted.

In California a ticket for running a stop sign is $35 dollars until the state tacks on surcharges then it turns into a ticket for $238 dollars.

You can set up a payment plan for your tickets but in Louisana it costs $100 to set up a payment plan

Fines are used as a cash machine.

In Ferguson officers competed to see who could write the most tickets. Police promotions depend on ticket revenue.

Also, in 2007 a lady got 2 parking tickets (skip to the 5 minute mark) totalling $152. So far she's paid more than $500 to Fergueson and now she owes Fergueson $542 dollars STILL

In NJ a survey found that 64% lost their license due to failure to pay a fine. (Check the 6 minute mark)

Dont worry about it the free market is on the way. There are business's that collect the money for the states but with a fee.

A ticket that costs $41 turned into a payment plan of $35 that goes toward the fees for the company first and not the ticket itself. So one person paid over $400 for the $41 dollar ticket and the ticket was still outstanding. And when you cant pay the fine and the fees....they send you to jail like debtors prison.

One guy was locked up 3 different times for stealing 1 beer...once. The guy was in jail for 60 days. A $2 beer cost a $270 fine and the city spent over $3000 to keep this guy locked up.

It's all across this country. I'd love to see "pay-back" time. It's really gotten out of hand. If the people don't revolt soon, authority and power will destroy this nation.

Well, lets hope it is class war and not race war.

Who cares?. Red light runners and speeders kill people every day. They are deadly criminals and letting them off with mere fines is coddling them. THINK

Forum List

Back