Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

I realize you are still at a young age when your frontal lobe has yet to develope fully, but grow the fuck up anyway, you little Nazi.
Or yours has grown a cyst, and no longer functions. Try a serious intelligent argument to mine clown.

Objectives in order to be a reality have to have a chance to come to fruition and not be mere thought. You are Chief of the Thought and Intent Police. Real police deal with what Is and not some hoax what if.

Trump told them it would work

Not my problem if they were too stupid to realize Trump was playing them. Cost Ashley Babbitt her life

No, protests don’t involve violent revolt against the government. Insurrections do. You need to consult a dictionary and change your tag line
My tag line is just fine thank you...The reports were that there were thousands of people at the capitol that day, and only a small fraction actually entered the building...The people that broke the law should absolutely be prosecuted, but that doesn't mean everyone that was there....And, of those that have been arrested, they have rights, that are being violated right now....

You assholes keep it up, and you'll get exactly what your looking for.

The sentence was "Trump's DOJ, FBI and Department of Homeland Defense said it was on the up and up, not stolen." If you don't understand, you are probably a partisan, instead of an independent.

If you don't understand the DOJ, FBI and Homeland Security (the Dept. of Homeland Defense doesn't exist) were Trump's greatest enemy and in no way under his thumb - you should be exiled somewhere in a straight jacket.

How about 3 concise bullet points instead?
That video proves conclusively that the government and media have no compunction in outright lying to the American people. They and the people that perpetuate these lies are the traitors, You gullible scumbags I am talking to you, now tewell me it is not true.

Then that would have to be the first insurrection in history with no objective to take power...I think we call that a protest...
Miles Taylor said..
"I believe Trump intended to incite an insurrection as a pretext for declaring some form of marshal law. He mused about invoking the Insurrection Act YEARS before Jan 6 — calling it a 'magic power' — in convos I witnessed & was briefed on"

and then with this marshal law, maintain power. But apparently for that to work, Pence would have to incapacitated some how.

You have NO proof of any objective by Trump to overthrow anything you lying shit...

Really?

1673129907421.jpeg

Forum List

Back