Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

So now every time there's a riot it's an insurrection?

Why.....haven't......there......been......any.....insurreciton....charges?

I mean, the FBI is not exactly friendly to the Republican Party in this tumultuous era in which we find ourselves.

If they don't have any insurrection proof after 2 friggin' years....maybe it's just politics.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....couldn't be.

What was their goal?

No one cares what you trust. That's the beauty of it all. You keep chasing your tail while real investigations make you into a fool.
The investigations make the investigators and media hacks look like fools and liars.

Anyone with common sense knows that was bullshit....
Than, I'm surprised it didn't come out in court, even in front of Trump appointed judges, not even Trump's loaded Supreme Court.

So, you guys figure the DOJ, FBI, Department of Homeland Defense, the state, appellate and even the Supreme Court are totally Fkd, even when Republicans are in charge, just like Georgia with it's Republican control of the process.

I can't buy it. Y'all have fun and think what you like. Sounds like a self-deluding psychotic fantasy you are making up as you go along, requiring no proof, no authority, zip, to me.

No one trusts any evidence you assholes have. What part of that don't you get?

You rubes have won literally 1 court case in many dozens filed over election fraud and 1/6.

So yes, most people trust the evidence. But because you low-IQ anti-American rubes live in a cult, you regurgitate lies told to you by thegatewaypundit.com

The investigations make the investigators and media hacks look like fools and liars.
Once again , your statements without an argument leave you biting your own tail. You come here absent a defense. You're a loser fighting against you.

You rubes have won literally 1 court case in many dozens filed over election fraud and 1/6.

So yes, most people trust the evidence. But because you low-IQ anti-American rubes live in a cult, you regurgitate lies told to you by thegatewaypundit.com
Old news that no one but liars believe. Next. Please someone intelligent for a change.

The sentence was "Trump's DOJ, FBI and Department of Homeland Defense said it was on the up and up, not stolen." If you don't understand, you are probably a partisan, instead of an independent.
There's no such thing as "Trump's FBI, DOJ or Department of Homeland Security." They all operate for their own benefit.

You believe you're an "independent?" ROFL!.. That's rich!

I could literally just create a bot for this website with different screen names for the Leftists because you all say this very same thing, while pretending we're the ones who "got nothing".

Hhhmmm....maybe I'm on to something.
Being a fool is all you have.

Old news that no one but liars believe. Next. Please someone intelligent for a change.

You are a loser, Lastdeadender. You lose elections. You lose in the courts. And you lose giving money to the grifters who don't give a flying fuck who are lying to you.

Poor rube snowflake, too stupid to see what's going on.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
Once again , your statements without an argument leave you biting your own tail. You come here absent a defense. You're a loser fighting against you.
The video I posted is my defense. It takes your lies apart and proves the lack of real evidence proving the stories were fabricated. Period, stupid.

You are a loser, Lastdeadender. You lose elections. You lose in the courts. And you lose giving money to the grifters who don't give a flying fuck who are lying to you.

Poor rube snowflake.
You a one trick troll. What you say means 0. So you know.

Forum List

Back