Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

Then that would have to be the first insurrection in history with no objective to take power...I think we call that a protest...
Are you brain dead? The objective was to stop the order of business that day by declaring Biden the winner. WTF is wrong with you?

Than, I'm surprised it didn't come out in court, even in front of Trump appointed judges, not even Trump's loaded Supreme Court.

So, you guys figure the DOJ, FBI, Department of Homeland Defense, the state, appellate and even the Supreme Court are totally Fkd, even when Republicans are in charge, just like Georgia with it's Republican control of the process.

I can't buy it. Y'all have fun and think what you like. Sounds like a self-deluding psychotic fantasy you are making up as you go along, requiring no proof, no authority, zip, to me.
See, that's your problem W6, you think I owe you something....I don't....And the alphabet orgs are fucked...more because they are career bureaucrats, and usually democrats....We saw that under Trump....

As for your last line about "self deluding, phychotic, blah blah blah....Go fuck yourself...you'd never say that to anyone's face....

Thank you said nothing about weapons or controlling the military or overthrowing the gov like you’ve been inscrutably spewing. You make my argument for me. At least you actually looked it up and posted a definition. I’ll give you kudos for that. Thank you for correcting your errors
Where they "organized" turd? Did they actually attack the government?

Keep telling yourself that, loser.

Or join reality and understand that your Orange God and his minions have been lying to you, don't give a flying fuck about you other than seeing you as an emotional snowflake wallet to send them money.
He's mentally disturbed. Can't handle the truth. And his buddies are paying a heavy price for that. He'll keep on and so will he.

We have documented evidence and testimony under oath Trump called for the mags to be taken down, and that evidence has not been challenged. Trump is the ring leader, and a prosecution will come his way. Stay tuned.
What are "the mags?"

There's no such thing as "Trump's FBI, DOJ or Department of Homeland Security." They all operate for their own benefit.

You believe you're an "independent?" ROFL!.. That's rich!
You believe only in a party or in this case a personality, almost like a religion, requiring no proof.
Sorry, I can't go for the Orange Jesus thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back