Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

The objective was a Congressional investigation of the election. That did not happen.
If that were true shit for brains, a fake slate of electors would have never been produced. Get a clue you dumb fucking moron.

I'm an American.

You are in a cult. You support a coup.

You are an anti-American, rube.
You support proven liars. That is a cult that rejects truth and reality. That is what a cult is. Stop projecting weasel.

The people that broke the law should absolutely be prosecuted, but that doesn't mean everyone that was there.
True those that were part of the insurrection should be punished. Never said everybody at the protest was part of it

Are you brain dead? The objective was to stop the order of business that day by declaring Biden the winner. WTF is wrong with you?
As with most issues, I don't know if they're serious or lying.

In a way, it would be better if they were just lying.

It didn't happen because it didn't happen, and you low-IQ precious snowflake rubes can't deal, rube.
It did not happen because Congress voted not to. That cemented the fraudulent election. That was the coup.

See, that's your problem W6, you think I owe you something....I don't....And the alphabet orgs are fucked...more because they are career bureaucrats, and usually democrats....We saw that under Trump....

As for your last line about "self deluding, phychotic, blah blah blah....Go fuck yourself...you'd never say that to anyone's face....
Already have, dude. Get over it.

True those that were part of the insurrection should be punished. Never said everybody at the protest was part of it
Yep. And fortunately, so many of those geniuses were kind enough to take selfies and videos for law enforcement.

They're so far gone that they thought they'd be celebrated as brave and brilliant heroes, and not tragically manipulated rubes.

Forum List

Back