Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

You believe only in a party or in this case a personality, almost like a religion, requiring no proof.
Sorry, I can't go for the Orange Jesus thing.
Hmmm, no. I know that the FBI, the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security were never loyal to Trump. Your belief about how government operates is a delusion.

Last edited:
Under oath it means everything when there is no counter defense. So far, Trump has not disputed saying it to Mark Meadows and Cassidy Hutcinson. Try again.
Hearsay is not evidence, moron. You don't get to use it simply because you have no real evidence.

Hmmm, no. I know that the FBI, the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security were never loyal to Trump. You belief about how government operates is a delusion.
Loyal to Trump? :laughing0301: I didn't know Trump was a king? Boy, you are an idiot.

The were found near the capitol, not at the capitol. In the back of someone's car is not "at the capitol."
Guy Reffitt of Texas was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported to be a member of the Three Percenters militia group, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol. You sure do love losing loser.

Loyal to Trump? :laughing0301: I didn't know Trump was a king? Boy, you are an idiot.
That's what you implied when you made a point of stating that certain people worked in "Trump's DOJ, FBI and Dept of Homeland Security."

That's what you implied when you made a point of stating that certain people worked in "Trump's DOJ, FBI and Dept of Homeland Security."
HUh? I didn't say shit about that. Get it together you idiot.

Republicans trying to get the election investigated. Try the truth.
Any reasonable person, that’s not defending trump, would say……. That’s not how you do it

You take it to court with evidence
Your greatest claim is….they denied the evidence, which is totally false.

Sure you have....
Most don't get excited, like you hardcore partisan believers. I played cards with some last week. Of course, we are all armed and know, nobody is going to start any real shit, because we are all military know, nobody wants to die on that hill, so there will be no violence. The election is over. Trump lost and nothing will change that. Let me know when it does.

Intended insurrection is zero insurrection. This bunchs intent was to make a ruckus, feelings addled lib loon hoaxsters put the “insurrection” label on it and have run with that lie.
I don't know what was the intent of those idiots in that video, but I agree it was no insurrection. They served President Trump and the MAGA/Patriot cause miserably if they were even sympathetic to the Patriot cause in the first place. But dangerous and/or violent? No.

An intended insurrection would have involved hundreds/thousands of armed Patriots intent on inflicting physical harm if necessary and they all would have entered the Capitol illegally instead of most who went in that day peacefully walking in with the Capitol police holding the doors open for them. The vast majority never entered the Capitol at all.

Yes there were some intent on instigating a riot that day and I have no confidence that there was a single Trump supporter/MAGA/Patriot among those but will allow for that possibility. The huge majority were exercising their constitutional right, with a legal permit I might add, to peacefully assemble and petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Hmmm, no. I know that the FBI, the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security were never loyal to Trump. You belief about how government operates is a delusion.
I don't have to believe, only act in reliance, knowing I will not come to harm.

Guy Reffitt of Texas was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported to be a member of the Three Percenters militia group, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol. You sure do love losing loser.
First I've heard of him.

That's one guy. He never fired the weapon.

Forum List

Back