Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

Then how do you know if there was in insurrection?
Because I know the definition of insurrection and I saw what happened on video. It was an insurrection. A violent revolt against the government. Hundreds of people storming the capital. The fact y’all are still denying what we can all see on video is a pure ego play. A special kind of stupid

Revolting against the government is not trying to overthrow that government? You didn’t make it past 5th grade did you? Pathetic. Just sad.
Well that depends on what you mean by overthrow. If you mean to impede on operations of a government organization then sure it applies and that’s what happened. If you claim it means to take over the entire government then no that doesn’t need to happen for an insurrection

Because I know the definition of insurrection and I saw what happened on video. It was an insurrection. A violent revolt against the government. Hundreds of people storming the capital. The fact y’all are still denying what we can all see on video is a pure ego play. A special kind of stupid
In other words, its just your personal opinion.

Well that depends on what you mean by overthrow. If you mean to impede on operations of a government organization then sure it applies and that’s what happened. If you claim it means to take over the entire government then no that doesn’t need to happen for an insurrection
You mean you can overthrow the Dept of Education?

Republicans trying to get the election investigated. Try the truth.
The election allegations, lies, bullshit etc was investigated resulting in Trump & his criminal mob getting their asses handed back to them. Two years later Trump, his criminal mob & his followers still walk around with a long face because Biden bigly beat Trump's ass in the most honest election in history.

Tough shit, go find something else to soil yourself over.

The dog that bites its own tail goes no place. For the last two years where has the dog gone?
I was wondering why you wanted to go all Tianinman Square on those who indulge in civil disobedience.

It has something to do with puppy dog tails.

Under oath it means everything when there is no counter defense. So far, Trump has not disputed saying it to Mark Meadows and Cassidy Hutcinson. Try again.
Why should he lend the clown show any credibility?

Any reasonable person, that’s not defending trump, would say……. That’s not how you do it

You take it to court with evidence
Your greatest claim is….they denied the evidence, which is totally false.
They denied 1/4 of the Congress the investigation they wanted. That is the truth.

The election allegations, lies, bullshit etc was investigated resulting in Trump & his criminal mob getting their asses handed back to them. Two years later Trump, his criminal mob & his followers still walk around with a long face because Biden bigly beat Trump's ass in the most honest election in history.

Tough shit, go find something else to soil yourself over.
Nothing was investigated. The FBI was too busy covering up the fraud and state agencies were complicit. Tell the truth.

Forum List

Back