Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

As with most issues, I don't know if they're serious or lying.

In a way, it would be better if they were just lying.
No one with a functioning brain could be doing nothing but lying. They know the mountain of evidence has them boxed in, so their own desperation has set in. It's a pathetic display and they are going nowhere with it.

Where they "organized" turd? Did they actually attack the government?
Yup. Stop the steal was an organized protest led by our dipshit President where he spread lies about a stolen election. Groups came prepared to storm the capital and organizers have been arrested and charged with insurrection. Many others followed suit and participated. It’s all on video.

Just so we are clear… you were wrong when you said they needed weapons or an overthrow or control of the military. Correct? Your last straw is the “organized” part? And now that’s done. It was an insurrection

Who investigated what? Did they have 25 million to use for their investigation like the Dim kangaroo court did?
Did you notice how you only believe the election was rigged simply because Trump told you it was? Do you realize why any adult would want to ignore that sore, whiny little bitch?

You really have nothing. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

You're a loser.

Keep losing, loser.

You're in a cult and he really lost.JPG

Yup. Stop the steal was an organized protest led by our dipshit President where he spread lies about a stolen election. Groups came prepared to storm the capital and have been arrested and charged with insurrection. Many other followed suit and participated. It’s all on video.

Just so we are clear… you were wrong when you said they needed weapons or an overthrow or control of the military. Correct? Your last straw is the “organized” part? And now that’s done. It was an insurrection
Stop the Steal was not Trump's idea. Stop lying.

Yep. And fortunately, so many of those geniuses were kind enough to take selfies and videos for law enforcement.

They're so far gone that they thought they'd be celebrated as brave and brilliant heroes, and not tragically manipulated rubes.
Well the president of the USA treated them like heros

And, as usual, you won't be able to back that up.

Such a weakling. Like your hero.
My video backs it up with the articles the lying media published. Dispute what Greenwald said. Cut your useless rhetoric and do something real.

Thank you said nothing about weapons or controlling the military or overthrowing the gov like you’ve been inscrutably spewing. You make my argument for me. At least you actually looked it up and posted a definition. I’ll give you kudos for that. Thank you for correcting your errors
How does one attack a government without weapons?

Did you notice how you only believe the election was rigged simply because Trump told you it was? Do you realize why any adult would want to ignore that sore, whiny little bitch?
And he started saying it long before the election, with absolutely ZERO proof.

But the rubes bought it, and still do.

This is a cult.

Forum List

Back