Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.
Thank you said nothing about weapons or controlling the military or overthrowing the gov like you’ve been inscrutably spewing. You make my argument for me. At least you actually looked it up and posted a definition. I’ll give you kudos for that. Thank you for correcting your errors

What call to "take down the mags?"
We have documented evidence and testimony under oath Trump called for the mags to be taken down, and that evidence has not been challenged. Trump is the ring leader, and a prosecution will come his way. Stay tuned.

Yes really....Start showing us the evidence now or stfu....

1673129943825.jpeg

We have documented evidence and testimony under oath Trump called for the mags to be taken down, and that evidence has not been challenged. Trump is the ring leader, and a prosecution will come his way. Stay tuned.
No one trusts any evidence you assholes have. What part of that don't you get?

That "evidence" hasn't been shown....Maybe you can be the first.....show it...

No one trusts any evidence you assholes have. What part of that don't you get?
No one cares what you trust. That's the beauty of it all. You keep chasing your tail while real investigations make you into a fool.

Miles Taylor said..
"I believe Trump intended to incite an insurrection as a pretext for declaring some form of marshal law. He mused about invoking the Insurrection Act YEARS before Jan 6 — calling it a 'magic power' — in convos I witnessed & was briefed on"

and then with this marshal law, maintain power. But apparently for that to work, Pence would have to incapacitated some how.
Who the hell is Miles Taylor, and why should anyone care?

So now every time there's a riot it's an insurrection?

Why.....haven't......there......been......any.....insurrection....charges?

I mean, the FBI is not exactly friendly to the Republican Party in this tumultuous era in which we find ourselves.

If they don't have any insurrection proof after 2 friggin' years....maybe it's just politics.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....couldn't be.

If there was a real inssurection like the BLM Negroes did DC would be burned out and there would be many dead bodies in additon to scores of tarred and feathered politicians.

No one cares what you trust. That's the beauty of it all. You keep chasing your tail while real investigations make you into a fool.
What "real investigation?" Pelosi's kangaroo court?

Forum List

Back